Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 121. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
November 05, 2015, 09:35:50 AM
Ahh, a lot of great advices in here from you guys

This was very useful.

I always pay my bills first and then set a side around around 200 each month. I try not to spend money on stuff I don't actually need.

It's always good to have some backup money, just incase something happens

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
November 05, 2015, 09:27:36 AM
Saving money is important and many people are dont know how to save many, there only one I rule in saving that I know, discipline on how to spend your money,, he you have that I think you can save money.
in fact many people who know how to save money, but why they were still wasteful and spend money
Because they don't have disciple in spending there money wisely..
Activity: 168
November 05, 2015, 09:20:57 AM
Saving money is important and many people are dont know how to save many, there only one I rule in saving that I know, discipline on how to spend your money,, he you have that I think you can save money.
in fact many people who know how to save money, but why they were still wasteful and spend money
Activity: 658
November 05, 2015, 08:40:52 AM
as for me setting aside $15 a month for short term savings goals,it such as $150 over a year. and setting aside about %20 from my wage for long term savings. Always take advantage of discounts, compare the price before purchase it such a good plan
also I do, I set aside 10% of my salary for savings, but sometimes when already collected a lot, this hands itch to take the money and spend it, so it's rather difficult to save
Make sure that you save them in safe location like bank or something if you save them at your home you will spend it anytime, that always happened to me, when i saved my savings at my home
remains the same, I tried to keep in the bank, but always think to spend it,
may need iron box to save money
Activity: 140
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
November 05, 2015, 07:53:08 AM
Activity: 121
November 05, 2015, 06:50:05 AM
Good money management tips. For example, it is not a wise decision to make a purchase if there is a need. To save a large share of your income and it is better to buy something only when you really need it.

That is a very good advice. I have followed the advice all my life. I do not buy things if I do not need them. This is my principle.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ドラゴンスピ
November 05, 2015, 02:15:57 AM
This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

now my salary only ~$145/month
and i get from online earning ~$100 - $150

i save $30/month , after i see your story , i think i will save ~$100 every month

Thank's fo your explanation about save money
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2015, 02:10:58 AM
as for me setting aside $15 a month for short term savings goals,it such as $150 over a year. and setting aside about %20 from my wage for long term savings. Always take advantage of discounts, compare the price before purchase it such a good plan
also I do, I set aside 10% of my salary for savings, but sometimes when already collected a lot, this hands itch to take the money and spend it, so it's rather difficult to save
Make sure that you save them in safe location like bank or something if you save them at your home you will spend it anytime, that always happened to me, when i saved my savings at my home
Activity: 676
November 04, 2015, 09:00:23 AM
Good money management tips. For example, it is not a wise decision to make a purchase if there is a need. To save a large share of your income and it is better to buy something only when you really need it.
Activity: 658
November 04, 2015, 04:28:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 03, 2015, 07:23:21 PM
Save money by taking 10% of your earnings (and if not try $1 every payday) and put them safe in a secure deposit box, or you can invest in on Bitcoin (as price is going up) and put it on a paper wallet and just forget about it. After a couple of years, go back and your profits will grow even more. Just my opinion.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2015, 01:13:45 PM
Activity: 364
November 03, 2015, 09:30:08 AM
i'm finding all good tips in this thread, bookmarking this. thank you all for the advises and tips on how to save money.

My list got over 30 sites.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
November 03, 2015, 09:06:01 AM
I've never come across this thread: I took twenty minutes reading the most interesting advices.
Thanks to all who contributed. If it was for me this should be a sticky post.

I'll try to save a 10% as a start. Now I will study what are the best choices.

Well done op!

Great idea!
Activity: 168
November 03, 2015, 08:49:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
November 03, 2015, 07:46:46 AM
I've never come across this thread: It took twenty minutes reading the most interesting advices.
Thanks to all who contributed. If it was for me this should be a sticky post.

I'll try to save a 10% as a start. Now I will study what are the best choices.

Well done op!
Activity: 335
November 03, 2015, 06:42:31 AM
Nice, this good advice for people who are always spending money and never keeping any.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 03, 2015, 06:25:28 AM
Saving  money really makes no sense at the moment. They are starting to charge you money to save instead of give interest now. Plus a year from now you can buy less with your savings then you could now.

Outside of that saving money is depressing, why deny yourself things all the time. Just make sure you make more money then you spend. That way you don't have to care about your spending patern and you have money left over without constantly telling yourself you are not worth buying what it is that you want because you are not able to  provide what is nescesary.

Either spend it or  invest in something with a decent return.
Working on making more always trumps working on saving more. It's the more benneficial thing to do.

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
November 03, 2015, 05:44:54 AM
Guys, here's a great piece of advice that can help you SAVE A LOT OF MONEY. Whenever you see something for sale (especially on the Internet) and feel the urge to buy it, just stop and wait a week: after this period, if your desire to own it is still strong, go ahead with your purchase, but I can assure that most of the times you won't feel like spending money on it.
you only wait for the time when the price of your desire gadgets or stuff goes down, but you will but it, its better to control yourself to not to buy those new gadgets or things that you only spend your savings.

The secret is not to buy when you're overexcited about something: that will let you see only the upsides of your purchase.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 03, 2015, 04:45:42 AM
good post...
but it all depends on people point of view and what they need in life, compared to what they want.
you are right, if pov is saving money at all costs.
Jump to: