Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 120. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 07, 2015, 02:57:15 AM
Just be patient and buy only products that you need
yeah agree Sometimes I want to buy a lot of stuff when i was in the store, but it waste
buy what you need it,
financial management is in need
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 06, 2015, 11:05:26 PM
I most observe on most the people is that they already have a commitmnet before they are even settled. Got married without proper jobs. Too focused on laboring and its really hard for them to invest in second business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 06, 2015, 09:35:07 PM
Life's hard and costly

Over half of my wages goes up to expenses like rent, food etc.

From the left overs I
1/3 save
1/3 invest
1/3 spend and live life

This is a good habit.
Not possible if you don't anything left after paying bills and rent at the end of the month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ドラゴンスピ
November 06, 2015, 09:21:28 PM
Life's hard and costly

From the left overs I
1/3 save
1/3 invest
1/3 spend and live life

This is a good habit.

it's very good coment
hemmm i will start at this month to organize and analyze my monthly budget
i download moneylover from playstore to organize it  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2015, 08:51:57 PM
save money by working hard then cut half of that and hide somewhere and don't touch them for a while

Saving money can be in two ways one by reducing your daily expenses or if you can't reduce your expenses then try to increase your earnings then you can save more money. One should be always looking for opportunity to increase their earnings to save time to time because now a days we can't save much from daily expenses because of living price going up faster than salaries hike
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 06, 2015, 07:02:57 PM
save money by working hard then cut half of that and hide somewhere and don't touch them for a while
Activity: 714
November 06, 2015, 06:58:36 PM
Life's hard and costly

From the left overs I
1/3 save
1/3 invest
1/3 spend and live life

This is a good habit.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
November 06, 2015, 02:05:24 PM
Of course of what defines what you "need"? Everybody's needs are different and some would be catergorized as a want, for instance a coffee. Buying 8 cups of coffee a day is a need for some, yet could be money saved.
Instead of buying a can of chili have a pack of soup that costs a lot less, thus saving more money.
I am to think these are premium items that could be cut out of everyday life. But then you would live like a hermit in the name of saving.
This is a very debatable subject because of the difference's in everybodys sense of their own lifestyle.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 06, 2015, 06:19:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 06, 2015, 02:36:51 AM
it all depends on the income and cost of living
If your income and you're saving a little bit I'm sure you could save 60-70% of total revenues
Yes truly the savings are fully based on our income and expenses.
When the cost of living is more and income is very less then no one can save a little bit too. Bitcoin should be considered as one of the investment or saving throughout the life to make their retirement life happier.
Activity: 140
November 05, 2015, 09:50:24 PM
Good money management tips. For example, it is not a wise decision to make a purchase if there is a need. To save a large share of your income and it is better to buy something only when you really need it.

That is a very good advice. I have followed the advice all my life. I do not buy things if I do not need them. This is my principle.

That is true, need to postponed expenses which are unwanted and also need to prepare an action plan to know what is the income and what are the expenses and need to follow the plan with the great level of discipline, if it is done than we can actually save a good amount of money which can be helpful at the time of emergencies.

Just make some goals like you want to keep your money for some reasons. In that case you can motivate you self to keep your money until you achieve you goals you want. Simplest way to save your money.

That brings us to the point where it is true that the most important thing in life is the goal. If someone does not have a purpose in life it is poor life ..

GOAL is important when it comes to our life. If doesn't challenge you it won't change you and keep your goals out of reach but not out of sight. In that case you can save more and more and more and more money !
Activity: 322
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
November 05, 2015, 08:05:03 PM
it all depends on the income and cost of living
If your income and you're saving a little bit I'm sure you could save 60-70% of total revenues
November 05, 2015, 07:54:23 PM
Good money management tips. For example, it is not a wise decision to make a purchase if there is a need. To save a large share of your income and it is better to buy something only when you really need it.

That is a very good advice. I have followed the advice all my life. I do not buy things if I do not need them. This is my principle.

That is true, need to postponed expenses which are unwanted and also need to prepare an action plan to know what is the income and what are the expenses and need to follow the plan with the great level of discipline, if it is done than we can actually save a good amount of money which can be helpful at the time of emergencies.

Just make some goals like you want to keep your money for some reasons. In that case you can motivate you self to keep your money until you achieve you goals you want. Simplest way to save your money.

That brings us to the point where it is true that the most important thing in life is the goal. If someone does not have a purpose in life it is poor life ..
November 05, 2015, 01:05:03 PM

Activity: 631
November 05, 2015, 11:26:11 AM

November 05, 2015, 10:54:26 AM
Working in food industry can save you extra money too, example if you work in McDonald they normally give you free meal especially if there is left over. Smiley

Except you'll pay for that "free food" in medical expenses later on...

hehe that's true Smiley But if someone work in "normal" restaurant - like for example my girlfriend, it can help a lot. Expenditure on food are key for most people.

Believe me I know, food is becoming the 2nd largest expense in most households, most estimates put it at 10-20% of a typical households spending.  If you work at a "normal" restaurant and can get free/cheap food that is a huge benefit.

One piece of advice I can give is USE COUPONS.  I dont "extreme coupon", but, if you just take 30-45 min planning out meals and utilizing mail/online coupons you can save anywhere from $30-75 each time you go to the grocery store.  I'd say on average I save $50 doign this.  It adds up big time, and not just on food.  Household supplies, paper products, even got a brand new iron for $10 with a coupon!!

That reminds me something of which now very ashamed. I remember many years ago I laughed when my mother was cutting those stupid coupons. Then when I started working on my own, I understood what she was doing ..
Activity: 560
November 05, 2015, 10:46:22 AM
Working in food industry can save you extra money too, example if you work in McDonald they normally give you free meal especially if there is left over. Smiley

hehe that's true Smiley But if someone work in "normal" restaurant - like for example my girlfriend, it can help a lot. Expenditure on food are key for most people.

Believe me I know, food is becoming the 2nd largest expense in most households, most estimates put it at 10-20% of a typical households spending.  If you work at a "normal" restaurant and can get free/cheap food that is a huge benefit.

One piece of advice I can give is USE COUPONS.  I dont "extreme coupon", but, if you just take 30-45 min planning out meals and utilizing mail/online coupons you can save anywhere from $30-75 each time you go to the grocery store.  I'd say on average I save $50 doign this.  It adds up big time, and not just on food.  Household supplies, paper products, even got a brand new iron for $10 with a coupon!!
November 05, 2015, 10:03:49 AM

Activity: 560
November 05, 2015, 09:46:28 AM

Activity: 481
November 05, 2015, 09:42:14 AM
Jump to: