Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 118. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 13, 2015, 01:11:49 AM
Saving money could be achieved by staying out of debts, avoiding credit cards (use only debit cards), only request a loan when it is necessary (and make sure you would be able to pay it back before taking it) and by cutting down your expenses on things you don't need to spend money to. Just my opinion  Grin

I totally agree with you that in order to save money we should stay out of debt and dump those credit cards.

Spend within the budget and don't go beyond. Learn to budget wisely so that there'll be savings for the rainy days. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 12, 2015, 08:17:15 PM
Saving money could be achieved by staying out of debts, avoiding credit cards (use only debit cards), only request a loan when it is necessary (and make sure you would be able to pay it back before taking it) and by cutting down your expenses on things you don't need to spend money to. Just my opinion  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 12, 2015, 12:26:37 PM
Currently in our country all going very depressed just because of corrupt politicians and wagers are not good enough to save money most of peoples going down day by day because all going out of range for them just because of this I don't thing I can give any good and positive tip for save money
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 12, 2015, 12:24:26 PM
I wish I could help you saving money. But I just waste my money in no time.

But I am greatfull for this answer what they have some nice tricks to save money.

I can learn also there methods. Cheesy

Sir, even if your are not here in forum. Someday you need to set your mind to save because if it is not you can't buy things that is to expensive. Someday you will realize everything you waste on the past. And in the present you will compute every money that you waste. Cheers sir and goodluck
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 12, 2015, 12:13:44 PM
I wish I could help you saving money. But I just waste my money in no time.

But I am greatfull for this answer what they have some nice tricks to save money.

I can learn also there methods. Cheesy
Activity: 891
November 12, 2015, 12:08:42 PM
One way to save money is to avoid bad debt. While some are on the camp of avoid debt like the plague, personally I believe that there are some debt that cannot be avoided but you still need to be very careful
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 12, 2015, 09:55:00 AM
How to save money? mmm just only pay wat you really need and waht u need to pay.

Ans all other money just save it.
Activity: 140
November 12, 2015, 09:39:29 AM
When I was studying, I was saving money on public transport tickets - you know what i mean Wink I stopped to save in this way, after when came home bill for travelling without a ticket.  Grin
Activity: 168
November 12, 2015, 09:17:08 AM
Eventhough there are lots of tips here about saving money, still if one doesn't know what he's up to then no savings will happen.
Yeah many tips in here, You know, to save money is very difficult, although they had a lot of tips, but the run is more difficult than talking
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 11, 2015, 10:55:27 AM
Eventhough there are lots of tips here about saving money, still if one doesn't know what he's up to then no savings will happen.
November 11, 2015, 10:48:08 AM

I also live in philoppines . But my example is the current wage in the US, so that their wage is enough to live and they have also a savings. In the philippines the wage of employee is not enough to live, theres many expences, like paying bills, foods and etc. But, if you want really to save, its up to you not in your wage. You have choices save your money if you really want or dont save thats easy.
I know the incident, when we live in an area that the minimum wage remains low
sometimes we have to go into debt to make ends meet,
no time to save money
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2015, 04:38:29 AM
I also live in philoppines . But my example is the current wage in the US, so that their wage is enough to live and they have also a savings. In the philippines the wage of employee is not enough to live, theres many expences, like paying bills, foods and etc. But, if you want really to save, its up to you not in your wage. You have choices save your money if you really want or dont save thats easy.

Nope friend, where ever you are, Just try to reduce your extra expenses like mobile recharges, unnecessary shopping, hotel expenses,travel expenses and etc... try to find a perfect job for you with good extra benefits that also will help you..Just try these things if suitable for you. 

That is good advice to the people living in USA. In other countries, the take home salary barely supports the basic living needs. People do not have holiday, do not stay in hotels. If they have to stay hotel, it is usually the cheap ones.
I think in poor countries is more about earning more than reducing expenses. Do things or learn skills people need, a relatively easy one is to learn how to make websites or repair/setup computers. In less developed areas this kind of skills can be highly valued especially if most people don't know how to do it.

Instead of doing useless stuff on the internet, learn valuable skill.
Activity: 121
November 11, 2015, 03:36:40 AM

Nope friend, where ever you are, Just try to reduce your extra expenses like mobile recharges, unnecessary shopping, hotel expenses,travel expenses and etc... try to find a perfect job for you with good extra benefits that also will help you..Just try these things if suitable for you. 

That is good advice to the people living in USA. In other countries, the take home salary barely supports the basic living needs. People do not have holiday, do not stay in hotels. If they have to stay hotel, it is usually the cheap ones.
Activity: 644
November 10, 2015, 01:16:18 PM

Activity: 658
November 10, 2015, 06:31:33 AM
A lot of people when they recieve thier salary the first time they do is

Salary-expensive=SAVE or SAVING

What about this formula

Salary-SAVING= expensive
If you use this fomula you can save money.

nice formula, how if the salalry not enought to daily life ?
if i have installment payment (apartement and car ) ?
You can do this if you really want you can have another part time job, then I ask you do you really need a car? How much do you spend in gasoline per month and the cost or fare in taxi or bus in one month? You can give up your car and about your apartment find cheap apartment if you want to save. Buy important thing not just buy because you want it.

thank's for your suggestion Smiley
i will think again before buy car and apartement,

maybe i will save my money and buy car after my saving money enough to buy car

If you can distinguish between desires and needs, you can do saving more than usual.
Anyway my family always said, if you do savings by delay your desires then it's honourable.
But do not more concerned about saving than your own health. Health is your wealth.
if health is not the desire, this is a requirement, you must provide a specific budget for your health,
I do not count the cost of the output if it is for health
November 10, 2015, 05:38:35 AM
I've read about 13 pages of replies so far... good stuff. I really appreciate some people laying out what they've done long-term for years and how it's going for them.

My advice:

Keep a ledger of your expenses, and go over your spending habits. This is very easy to do with banking statements, or for those who use cash just receipts or a memo book. You may not want to try to save every penny, because really your time is worth more than what you'll save, but maybe you'll find patterns.

For example, if every time you go to a certain city you eat at a specific restaurant because you like the food, maybe next time go try another place, you can see a lot of place's menus online nowdays and see if you'll save money or not in a few minutes, otherwise see if you can pick up a menu.

If you buy a bag of chips every payday when you're cashing your paycheck, look into having your wages direct deposited into a bank account.

When you buy a drink every time you stop for gas because you like the cashier, ask her out already and save that money for a date.  Grin

-----

More advice:

1. If you have even a modicum of talent in the area, please learn to cook. It will save you a lot of money and your life will also be more fulfilled. : )
2. Have more than just one primary source of income. This could even be just helping friends sometimes with their computer for some cash.
3. Help your friends and family who aren't good with money. They will appreciate it and it gives you experience for your own.

Good advice!
Keep a ledger of our expense, so we know where the money goes.
And do not spend much "small money" in snack/drink because it gonna be a Big money at the end of a month.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 10, 2015, 05:31:16 AM
I've read about 13 pages of replies so far... good stuff. I really appreciate some people laying out what they've done long-term for years and how it's going for them.

My advice:

Keep a ledger of your expenses, and go over your spending habits. This is very easy to do with banking statements, or for those who use cash just receipts or a memo book. You may not want to try to save every penny, because really your time is worth more than what you'll save, but maybe you'll find patterns.

For example, if every time you go to a certain city you eat at a specific restaurant because you like the food, maybe next time go try another place, you can see a lot of place's menus online nowdays and see if you'll save money or not in a few minutes, otherwise see if you can pick up a menu.

If you buy a bag of chips every payday when you're cashing your paycheck, look into having your wages direct deposited into a bank account.

When you buy a drink every time you stop for gas because you like the cashier, ask her out already and save that money for a date.  Grin

-----

More advice:

1. If you have even a modicum of talent in the area, please learn to cook. It will save you a lot of money and your life will also be more fulfilled. : )
2. Have more than just one primary source of income. This could even be just helping friends sometimes with their computer for some cash.
3. Help your friends and family who aren't good with money. They will appreciate it and it gives you experience for your own.
November 10, 2015, 04:54:20 AM

What about this formula

Salary-SAVING= expensive

You can do this if you really want you can have another part time job, then I ask you do you really need a car? How much do you spend in gasoline per month and the cost or fare in taxi or bus in one month? You can give up your car and about your apartment find cheap apartment if you want to save. Buy important thing not just buy because you want it.

If you can distinguish between desires and needs, you can do saving more than usual.
Anyway my family always said, if you do savings by delay your desires then it's honourable.
But do not more concerned about saving than your own health. Health is your wealth.
Activity: 350
November 10, 2015, 04:29:25 AM
These are all good advices but you can't save up all your money

Sure you can save up and have a really good nice buffer but to what extend?

In today's society we HAVE to spend money and we have to work to get that money
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
November 10, 2015, 02:36:32 AM

What about this formula

Salary-SAVING= expensive

Jump to: