Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 12. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 26, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
To save money in the long run the best way is to keep it in the bank with savings book. But in order to save in the long run, the need for perseverance of the saver. Be determined not to use the savings to get a large enough amount to invest in the long run.
i think frugality is not a good answer, but to save money in a long period of time, we can invest, so I do not recommend saving money in the bank, because it does not correspond to inflation that occurs

Either way, where we can actually save our money? Inflation is part of economy and whether we like it or not we can't avoid hence just deal with it. If we save up in banks then expect that the value depreciate in no time likewise if you wanna take some risk, then invest in bitcoin and see how it kills inflation.

Otherwise, save on top of your earning and not from what it's left. I have a friend that don't know how to save and all he knows is to spend everything for his wants, and now all the gadgets that he bought is now gone as he sold it for few bucks. Don't brag over the material things but be proud of yourself from learning how to save.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
September 26, 2018, 03:46:38 AM
there are two ways to save your money, saving on a bank or invest to some assets but make sure the assets have good progress on the future
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
September 26, 2018, 03:31:08 AM
saving money in the long run is very easy to do if you don't need your assets to increase, you just have to save it in the bank, but if you want your assets to increase your food you can invest in crypto currency, but my advice do not invest all if you haven't handled the currency crypto
The money which is not being spent is saved. This indirectly means if you want to save more money in the long run, you should reduce your expenditure and only then you can save big.

Another efficient way is to invest the little money you have in a good asset that so that the value of the asset will grow with the passage of time and hence the savings too. The money you do not need should be invested to do creative and profitable things rather than putting it in a bank just for a small percent of interest.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
September 25, 2018, 11:25:26 PM
I have my own strategy to save money for a long time period like managing it when it comes to spend it and also save it in the bank but for me is I save it and I will forget that I have money in the bank that's why I save it more and especially if I needed it I have another reservation for my money in investing.
each person have their own strategy to make their money growth.they can use it on investing portofolio or save it on bank.choosing investment portofolio need some research and observation in order to get best portofolio.
I believe the best strategy for savings is just to be disciplined, have a long term goal, a time line to achieve those goals and work towards it. It will be hard for someone who really knows what he is working on for the greater good, to end up jeopardizing his or her future based on things that are not necessary at the moment. People tend to just want to live each day as it comes, without a single plan for the future and saving with such mindset will be close to impossible.
I think there should be a plan as well regarding what you're going to do with the money. A lot of people are saving money because that's what most people do with their money anyway. They leave it somewhere "just in case" they need the money. This is the same people that end up spending their savings in order to buy an iPhone or something that's on sale. Not having a specific plan and simply saving will take you nowhere and you're actually lucky if the money actually goes somewhere worth it.

This is where introspection comes in. What do you really want to do? What are the things that you really need? Do you have a solid business plan that you want to execute someday? People don't reflect about their wants and needs as a person so they end up just living life the way it is without doing anything at all. They just work and go home, all just to save money for reasons unknown to them. And they always say that they don't have time for themselves which is really sad. You need to set aside some time in order to gain direction to where your life is going and where money will be used in order to push you forward in life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 11:18:10 PM
Essentially, savings is the money left over after all your expenses. Thing of it as your income on your salary.  But if you're thinking of just saving your money over a lon period of time, that'll be a bad move. What i suggest is for you to make your money work for you like investments and such. This in turn will get you more income to reinvest.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:34:11 PM
Saving money for a long time may be more profitable if we do not save in the form of money, there are several interesting options to be our choice. For example, our first choice, our excess gold will be free from the threat of inflation that can destroy the country's currency, both properties in addition to their value. increasing from year to year our house can rent it to get additional results and, these three land can be ascertained the price always rises every year we can also plant trees that have a high selling value
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 10:19:48 PM
If you have some money which is actually extra of your use. This money should save for the future. Saving money in a long term period of time is also good if you have money to save every month for your savings but if how long you are saving if you can't save money regular then you cannot save more than expected. I suggest that you must set also a goal for saving money especially if you monthly income is almost exact with your daily needs especially for your family so we must know how to manage also our income/money/bitcoin eveey month for our savings.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
September 25, 2018, 09:55:57 PM
for me personally if you want to save money for a long time, we must first set the goal.
if you have a lot of money keep your money for a long time to buy real estate because it is certain the price will continue to grow over time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 09:29:58 PM
long time savings are achievable by setting long term objectives and strive toward achieving such objectives. So in order to save for a long period of time you must have a long term goal you passionately want to achieve. For instance you want to buy a car, first identify your choice car, know how mush it cost now, how much it will cost in the nearest future considering inflation, then set out a portion of your income tyhat will be convenient towards achieving your goal.
Long-term savings are more specific to finance our life's needs after we retire from all work because our age is old, it seems more suitable if we save in gold even if we start buying it in small quantities but for a long time it will also be a lot if we always buy regularly, the advantage of saving in the first gold form is the same gold value in all countries so we will be free with different inflation if we put our money in our bank will always be haunted by inflation, for example Venezuela a lot of money they all have no value all destroyed in inflation ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 09:00:46 PM
To save money on a long term period, you can choose to invest in the large cap coins on the market, thus the first 10 coins on the market. Any of the top 10 coins is more than capable of rising up on the market due to the large investor-support they've got. Those coins take on the rises gradually, hence are very good coins for long term keeping of money and making profits as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
September 25, 2018, 08:37:50 PM
Keeping our money on Gold or precious metal is good but not flexible. But if the purpose is to keep our asset for long term and store of value, i think we can considering Gold or others precious metal because its known for years
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 25, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
Saving money on a long-term period of time has several ways, but if you are asking how to have savings here in Bitcoin or crypto world for what I did actually, every time there is a profit I received whether it is from trading or bounty campaigns I automatic segregate the 15% on my earnings then place and keep it on my offline wallet like hardware wallet or cold wallet then hold it in a long term.
I had also do that method but i end up spending my savings because of some emergency cases that arise.But i still want to save again for my future because there is no assurance that your body will always be fit, and you can't work anymore too because of the old age already.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
September 25, 2018, 03:27:21 PM
in my opinion, it's better to write, like for example we save money that we can take at any time, but have interest if we save a long time and a large enough amount.
To my opinion saving money is a great idea as we don't know when emergency comes up, that is why we need to save as much as possible, we don't need to see or encounter emergency before we will do something for our family that is why prevention is better, better to save now  before anything else.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 01:54:26 PM
in my opinion, it's better to write, like for example we save money that we can take at any time, but have interest if we save a long time and a large enough amount.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 25, 2018, 11:22:35 AM
Saving money on a long-term period of time has several ways, but if you are asking how to have savings here in Bitcoin or crypto world for what I did actually, every time there is a profit I received whether it is from trading or bounty campaigns I automatic segregate the 15% on my earnings then place and keep it on my offline wallet like hardware wallet or cold wallet then hold it in a long term.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
I have my own strategy to save money for a long time period like managing it when it comes to spend it and also save it in the bank but for me is I save it and I will forget that I have money in the bank that's why I save it more and especially if I needed it I have another reservation for my money in investing.
each person have their own strategy to make their money growth.they can use it on investing portofolio or save it on bank.choosing investment portofolio need some research and observation in order to get best portofolio.
I believe the best strategy for savings is just to be disciplined, have a long term goal, a time line to achieve those goals and work towards it. It will be hard for someone who really knows what he is working on for the greater good, to end up jeopardizing his or her future based on things that are not necessary at the moment. People tend to just want to live each day as it comes, without a single plan for the future and saving with such mindset will be close to impossible.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 25, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
my recommendation is not to spend money on things you don't need, because it clutters up your time and space
That is true and you must find out the place that you will hodl your money in, that is why in such cases crypto market is a good place, you could put money here and come back to your wallet after some long time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
September 25, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
To save money in the long run the best way is to keep it in the bank with savings book. But in order to save in the long run, the need for perseverance of the saver. Be determined not to use the savings to get a large enough amount to invest in the long run.
i think frugality is not a good answer, but to save money in a long period of time, we can invest, so I do not recommend saving money in the bank, because it does not correspond to inflation that occurs
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
my recommendation is not to spend money on things you don't need, because it clutters up your time and space
Pages:
Jump to: