Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save my coins and tokens? - page 14. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 05:07:49 PM
You need nothing but holding, your money may decrease too much but it does not matter you still hold them. I never trust other things except holding. If the coins are really trash you may not be able to see their rise again  Smiley
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
July 06, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

Here is what Vitalik wrote on it
https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/11/11/search-stable-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
Pages:
Jump to: