Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save my coins and tokens? - page 6. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 07:34:39 AM
I think that if you are new in the crypto market,t the best thing you can do is to hold. Hold what you have until the market gets better.so this is best options of us for saveing my coins and tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 03, 2018, 09:54:04 PM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

You can save your money on your wallet ( hold ) or exchange it into currency ( protect value ). In this situation " hold " in coins/ token is bad decision because market still go down and maybe it will take more time to rise up again. Don't be afraid see red chart but find another way to keep your money save or running it in alternative income is important.
Activity: 44
August 03, 2018, 09:50:26 PM
with the aim to spare, you need various fortitude, that is the most fundamental and of way favorable luck, it encourages individuals exceptionally a mess, it appears to me that it's far now extremely urgent to perceive. the essential viewpoint just don't race to pull in conclusions.
Activity: 33
July 30, 2018, 04:12:19 AM
The most ideal route for you to spare and hold your tokens would be for you to place it into a decent and secure wallet, that way you can make certain that your coins are sheltered regardless of to what extent you need to hold the coins for. Continuously ensure that you utilize the wallet that is prescribed by the task makers to store your coins. make a point to guard your private keys.
Activity: 173
July 29, 2018, 11:24:27 PM
so you can keep the coin you have. Not just any to sell. Incorrect or not in determining the moment selling. Then you may want to be more careful in the Act. Do not let your missteps, should really learn a lot.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 11:20:56 PM
to be able to save your coin and tokens safely you can save it in some wallet that already supports tokens or coin you have, for tokens that have type erc20 then you can save it in myetherwallet and for bitcoin better you store it in blockchain directly .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 29, 2018, 09:53:51 PM
Saving your coins from digital wallets is really a challenging one most especially if these tokens are known to be a potential and promising cryptocurrency. Saving your coins or holding it requires pure courage to take the risks since cryptos are made to be volatile by nature.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 07:16:14 PM
Better to hold them and keep it right. Your a bounty hunter you will gain coins every now and then. Store it in your safety ways. I promise you it will pump someday. Goodluck.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
July 29, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
What I do is to hold my coins and tokens to a much safer wallet like MyEtherWallet.
You have also an option to trade your coins and tokens to gain profit, it's all up to you what you want to do with your coins and tokens for good.
There are many ways to keep your coins safe as many people already have mentioned. One thing for sure is too never leave your money on exchanges as these can easily get hacked.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 07:04:58 PM
the way you put your question makes people get confuse, it seems like your are asking for a way to store tokens and coins. In crypto world you should manage you assets by yourself, otherwise just convert it to fiat and save them in bank.  You can survive in crypto space without knowing how to trade, because the value of your asset change every min.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 06:55:38 PM
you are a bounty hunter, and I think there are many things to do for you. storing your assets in soft wallet or hard wallet is a good way to store your assets.

I think you should try trading service, it will make you satisfied with the results you will get.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 06:34:35 PM
Do not relent in investing. I think a time like this will be good for you to invest again i have seen so many good coins that can even give good ROI if invested into. Also remember to diversify your investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
July 29, 2018, 06:20:48 PM
To save your coins and tokens, it is a good idea to keep track of the market rates to make the decision in a timely and speedy manner as the cryptos rate decreases. When exchange rates fall, you need to exchange the entire cryptos to USDT to avoid losing money and losing your coins.
Activity: 142
July 29, 2018, 06:18:01 PM
You should buy bitcoin and hold it because btc will rise again in few months and you will get more profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 125
July 29, 2018, 05:55:58 PM
You can protect your hardware wallet. I am using ledger nano s and I am very satisfied. I can recommend it to you. You can keep tokens in peace of mind.
Activity: 470
July 29, 2018, 05:51:12 PM
Depends on that what do you mean under the term "stable". If you mean a store of value, go for projects that are backed by some kind of an asset, but if you mean a steady profit, master nodes or PoS might be a thing to consider (But firstly, it would be nice to earn some by joining bounties, am I right?). As I am not a fan of risky tactics, I would choose one of the "best" well-known projects with a big community that will not let it down. Secondly, if you are in control of a nice amount of money, I would recommend buying a hardware wallet that will help you with keeping your coins safe at all times. Freely choose any approach and you will be probably all right  Wink.
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 07:27:13 AM
Assuming that a person jumped into invest in nowadays cryptos, it may be recommended to hedge against risky drops implementing a distributed picking across the many options available. It is common sense to avoid all eggs in one baskt.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
July 28, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
Hardware wallet I think is the safest way to store your coins/tokens...

If you want to gain more profit when holding, I think better holding PoS coin, so your balance can grow up because your coin will be staking on your wallet. When price pump, you can get more money...  Grin
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network.
July 28, 2018, 04:14:56 AM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
Develop on this forum, here you can find many ways to multiply your money, but all it takes time, so just read and develop.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 04:08:55 AM
To this point, there is not a lot that can be done,since you are not an influencer and I trust you aren't s whale either, the market circumstance right now doesn't fevor anybody as the coins have lost are as yet losing extensive measure of value,the red market has constrained the vast majority to auction and cut misfortunes as they freeze and nbbail out, this is anyway something that ought to be a lot of a stress. We won't be in. This circumstance always, that is an assurance, the best activity in this way is to clutch these tokens and persistently sit tight for the market recuperation
Pages:
Jump to: