Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save my coins and tokens? - page 5. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 18, 2018, 08:00:09 PM
I think you just need to be able to wait, this is the whole success)
And also find yourself an occupation outside the market, and not look at the graphics all day. In any case, it's too late to sell out now, as many have huge minuses
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
August 18, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
for myself, I usually keep my coins in my wallet and on the market but save them more often in the market because they are safe and easier if we will sell them someday.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
For the time being to secure Crypto assets, there are many types of hardware that can store all the assets that we have and for security, it is definitely guaranteed that you only choose which one to use? the most important thing is how our devices function properly.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:08:50 PM
In my own understanding saving your coins and tokens already having no value is worthless. We all know that if we are investing we are expecting our investment to grow but for those failed investment I think it must be keep and hope for it to grow back.
Activity: 212
August 18, 2018, 06:57:55 PM
I advise you to sell all the tokens for the USDT, to wait for the market signal and the huge pamp, such as was in December 2017
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 18, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
do not go to strange sites, do not enter anywhere your private keys, it is better to use a virtual machine! I would say - nothing new
Activity: 167
August 18, 2018, 04:03:16 PM
Probably one of the good decisions will be to stop last train somewhere around middle of July but it is too late to do that so in order to keep your coins and tokens you would that just do nothing because ultimately your quantity is not changing.
Activity: 51
August 18, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
I basically when the token price goes down, would like to swap it in the usdt as the usdt is a fixed token. Meaning when you change it earlier, when the market price goes down, you can surely avoid early loss of profits. And when it really goes down, you can buy it with a lower price.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
August 18, 2018, 03:51:59 PM
Bearish market is very complicated. You'll be tempted to sell your tokens to get some of your investment. But what I do during bearish market is just hold thinking nothing but to sell at a higher price. I just hope that being patience will give me huge reward someday. So I prefer to save than to sell now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
It depends on the coins that you have. If you are confident in the project, and the team is doing everything possible to develop it, then keep these coins before the market recovers. But if you are in doubt, you can change them for bitcoin and ETH and it will also be a good solution, as they will in any case grow in price and keep them safer.
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
We have spent more than half the year 2018 is difficult in the crypto market, profit is born only when altcoins we hold growth. If the knowledge is good, if the market is declining can sell USD or usdt to avoid reducing the property. However, it is not easy, for me, I still choose to hold a potential altcoin fever and look forward to the year-end boom.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
Furthermore, exchanging has turned out to be more complex. By holding them amid the darkest and bearish individuals, I, as a rule, store my coins and tokens in Myetherwallet in light of the fact that it's truly simple to utilize and sufficiently safe to store tokens. make your token safe is to store in a protected wallet like nano record s, trezor.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 18, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
You can use private wallet  and keep safe its private key, seed phrase, password or whatever is that for locking your fund inside. And beware about scam, scam have much method, you better to know that kind of this shit and avoid.
Activity: 156
August 18, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
I will recommend you to have to use the offline wallets ( mew & trezor ). You can easy to use, these wallets, and it is a very secure investment for the long term.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
August 18, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

I think the simple strategy that you mean has been answered by berrygood and Mr. nicolas1979.

You need nothing but holding, your money may decrease too much but it does not matter you still hold them. I never trust other things except holding. If the coins are really trash you may not be able to see their rise again  Smiley

You can save your money on your wallet ( hold ) or exchange it into currency ( protect value ). In this situation " hold " in coins/ token is bad decision because market still go down and maybe it will take more time to rise up again. Don't be afraid see red chart but find another way to keep your money save or running it in alternative income is important. 

Because by holding it, it means you will never experience any loss, instead you will get more returns when the price peaked.

Yes by holding on to any crypto coin you will never experience any loss only if you would have bought the crypto coin at the cheap or at the time of market dump because if you are holding crypto coin and you see a market dump going beyond the price you have bough the coins then you may end up panic selling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
I could talk for a long time about popular coins that have the function of passive income and will bring you profit even if you do not do anything. But to trade now, when the prices of many coins fell by several dozen times - it's a crime. Your crypto-currency portfolio should have been formed somewhat earlier, when prices were higher. Now, in order to save at least part of your funds, your tactic should be - HODL!
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 18, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

I think the simple strategy that you mean has been answered by berrygood and Mr. nicolas1979.

You need nothing but holding, your money may decrease too much but it does not matter you still hold them. I never trust other things except holding. If the coins are really trash you may not be able to see their rise again  Smiley

You can save your money on your wallet ( hold ) or exchange it into currency ( protect value ). In this situation " hold " in coins/ token is bad decision because market still go down and maybe it will take more time to rise up again. Don't be afraid see red chart but find another way to keep your money save or running it in alternative income is important. 

Because by holding it, it means you will never experience any loss, instead you will get more returns when the price peaked.
Activity: 232
August 18, 2018, 02:10:52 PM
Yes, it is certainly better to store the cryptocurrency in bitcoin, etherium, lightcoin or even in some of the first five. Altcoins - this is for the experienced. This should understand and understand what is happening to the market.
Activity: 148
August 18, 2018, 02:03:37 PM
I save the coin in the form of 1 coin, that is ETH, all of my altcoin I will sell and I made it in ETH coin unit, I keep the asset in the form of ETH coin, I do not need dizzy to think about what coin is going up and down at this time.
Activity: 376
August 04, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
if my advice is, following an investment that has a physical form, one example is investing in buildings and goods.
so you invest without getting a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: