Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save my coins and tokens? - page 7. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:29:35 AM
If it is automation in managing your crypto portfolio then you'd be more interested in using AI or BOT for trading. If you use necessary APIs, it can help a lot in trading as it books profit at a targeted price and exits a trading that's not looking profitable.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 16, 2018, 08:59:09 PM
have a look at projects like CryptoIndex.ai (CIX100). BLX, CCC, Bit20 also
Cryptoindex, right. portfolio diversification is everything, an index of 100 coins
why cryptoindex? why not token factory?
it's 100 vs 50 (cryptoindex/token factory)
There is nothing wrong with buying both coins so long as you fully understand how they work. In fact sometimes i’ts a good idea to spread your risk. .However, in the current Crypto market and looking at the alternative index based coins, the CIX100 provides the best and strongest formula and structure to help keep your risks low while representing the true crypto market
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 17, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
With the altcoin , i' m still on the floor to trade , you should find a prestigious platform to invest and sell it up there , you can store your coin up there. With the altcoin , i' m still on the floor to trade , you should find a prestigious platform to invest and sell it up there , you can store your coin up there
brand new
July 16, 2018, 08:41:57 PM
Cryptoindex, right. portfolio diversification is everything, an index of 100 coins
Activity: 78
July 17, 2018, 11:03:40 AM
What I do is to hold my coins and tokens to a much safer wallet like MyEtherWallet.
You have also an option to trade your coins and tokens to gain profit, it's all up to you what you want to do with your coins and tokens for good.
brand new
July 16, 2018, 06:51:48 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
No one can control tokens price so you don't like to make more profit and save only your capital amount then if that tokens listed in any exchanges just convert it into USDT your money will be safe and keep it one thing in your mind you can't make an extra profit. If you looking for profit then you have 2 options one converts it into potential coins means BTC or ETH etc.. or else just hold your tokens.
brand new
July 16, 2018, 05:50:10 PM
Activity: 12
July 17, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
Just store them offline and come back in a few months.
Activity: 316
July 17, 2018, 10:32:50 AM
It seems to me that in such a market it is better to fix all the profits. Too many examples of how the price fell below nowhere.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

In my opinion, holding is the best way to make double or more your money in crypto. I think the best choices for that action are, ethereum, neo and bitcoin, which are my the favourite ones.
Activity: 535
July 17, 2018, 09:09:00 AM
to store the coins and tokens you have in my opinion you should see the type of tokens and coins you have, because I think each coin has different types and different wallets, for tokens that have type erc20 then can use myetherwallet as your wallet.
Activity: 42
July 17, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
 It the depends from the person or the holder on how he saves his coins. It is really hard to manage our holding coins. If we will sell it or hold it for the long time. And it hard to make a decision, once you made it then nothing will be regret.
Activity: 26
July 17, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
You don't require anything however holding, your cash may diminish excessively yet it doesn't make a difference regardless you hold them. I never trust different things with the exception of holding. On the off chance that the coins are truly junk you will most likely be unable to see their ascent again.
Activity: 63
July 17, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
There is nothing wrong with buying both coins so long as you fully understand how they work. In fact sometimes i’ts a good idea to spread your risk. .However, in the current Crypto market and looking at the alternative index based coins, the CIX100 provides the best and strongest formula and structure to help keep your risks low while representing the true crypto market

I prefer that smbd will analyze everything, not me.
too complicated. well, maybe it's risky but I trust AI that guys provide
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 09:16:56 PM
get a hardware wallet to save your coins and to not get it hack. price may change but you save your coins. market will recover so holding is still good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
July 15, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
Activity: 68
July 14, 2018, 09:55:19 AM
Possibly consider trading a portion of your tokens (perhaps the ones that are not all that dear to you) into tie, since tie doesn't vary (just about zero unpredictability), which implies it is quite often generally around 1$ cost. That is the best approach to save your benefits from falling in the bear showcase. In any case, be careful, that additionally implies if the bull comes, portfolio won't ascend too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
You just have to wait. Maybe several years, maybe a few months. And at this time to protect your cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

Of course I am not unique in my preferences but Bitcoin is really my favorite crypto coin. This is best cryptocurrency. I can say that without any doubts.
Pages:
Jump to: