Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save my coins and tokens? - page 8. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 09:54:40 AM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

To keep your coins safe it is necessary to use different services for operation your digital money. I am especially an owner of different wallets on online and off-line platforms.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
I'm just as worried about my investments. I've already lost 60% of them. I don't know how to scroll money in the cryptocurrency world. So I choose just hold and wait for the situation to change for the better.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 08:12:28 AM
Its better to buy deep price of coin in trading site and hold and stock like ethereum and doge coin and wait until pump. Or use wallet like myetherwallet.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:08:16 AM
Now you just will not get it, because investing in the price of a month ago you will not exactly return, I would just advise you to wait and maybe the course will return and you will save the investment
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
July 13, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

If you do not need this money in the near future, then just put everything in Bitcoin and wait. I think that even if the price drops to $ 5000, it will not stay there for a long time. This is a fairly safe investment and will be able to bring a good profit in the fall.
Good decision I think. Your thought almost like mine, safest way to keep your money now it put all in btc and it probably won't fall till 5k, however it can stay at 5k for long time. I can also suggest keep your crypto at teazer at the exchanges if you don't need profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
July 13, 2018, 08:02:08 AM
Is there any way else than keep your coins and tokens in your wallet? I think you should use MEW for your ETH and ERC20 tokens but if you're afraid of hacker so try to get a hardware wallet asap. For other coins you should use their own wallets but don't forget to set up 2FA. That's all Grin
Activity: 70
July 13, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

If you do not need this money in the near future, then just put everything in Bitcoin and wait. I think that even if the price drops to $ 5000, it will not stay there for a long time. This is a fairly safe investment and will be able to bring a good profit in the fall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:51:58 AM
I basically decided not to sell my Altcoins for at least another year. In a year I will take a further decision on these coins. While investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 12, 2018, 11:11:49 PM
So you only want to preserve the purchasing power of your coins? There are basically three ways to do that. The first one is to sell for fiat, the second one is to sell for USDT, it is very similar compared to selling to fiat except that you are getting a stable coin, the third and final option is to hedge your coins, if an exchange allows this you can retain the value of your coins whether the market goes up or down.
Activity: 75
July 12, 2018, 11:06:58 PM
The best way to do this this year is to wait, nothing else to do, no matter what choices you make, the results are not ideal.
If you want to save your coins, just wait patiently. Waiting for the market to pick up
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 12, 2018, 10:47:23 PM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that.
It is the result of the volatility for that coin you are holding.

I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects.
You don't have to be tricky if you choose to do nothing and hold that's fine but that's the risk of holding but in the end you'll still see the gains.

So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin
When you see the price dropping, you can convert that coin into Tether to make it stable. Once the price starts moving up again, you can convert it to that coin again.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 10:30:09 PM
To keep coins and tokens that I have, I usually more carefully. Do not carelessly entered the market, and not indiscriminate selling in the market. Usually I'll hodl, until the price is completely safe. And I will continue to do activities in the crypto can earn more tokens and coins. For example, join the bounty or airdrops.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 10:24:58 PM
for now this I do is I still hold the coin that I have because holding is the best way for now, the market is still not as stable and the price can not be sure will rise in a short time.
best move, buy a coin in when all coin down. This makes it easier to define the future. buy a good coin then keep it in the wallet and wait until the price goes up and sells. the best choice to buy ETH, Monero, BTC.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 09:44:31 PM
with the intention to save, you need to have a number of staying power, that is the most essential and of path good fortune, it facilitates people very a whole lot, it appears to me that it's far now very crucial to recognize. the primary aspect simply do not rush to attract conclusions.
Activity: 350
July 12, 2018, 07:13:34 PM
for now this I do is I still hold the coin that I have because holding is the best way for now, the market is still not as stable and the price can not be sure will rise in a short time.
Activity: 350
July 12, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

The best thing to do in the market situation is just to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments or capital or invest even more in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 12, 2018, 06:52:27 PM
You can probably use a Trezor ledger or create some cold storage wallets if you don´t plan to move your coins to often I suggest.

No, the question is not about safe wallet. I don't think it's a problem. As I see more likely just to lose the major part just by doing nothing.

The best way is to convert everything in USDT, it will always be equal to $1, or in coins not falling after bitcoin. But in the latter case, there is a risk that they will fall for other reasons. In both situations, it is important to have time to convert back, in time when the market turns around. Automatic saving, doesnt exist, as far as I know. You can buy equipment for mining, within a year it will not have time to depreciate much, plus you can mine a certain number of coins. Or to create master node. It will be long hold with garanteed profit.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 12, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
The only way in that you are never going to get your coins lost, is if you really protect your wallet and you are not making any mistake over them, just buy a hardware wallet and you will be more than fine on a long term, trust me, that is the way to go

If only to secure the assets we have, it is appropriate to have a safe wallet like a ledger or metamask but it is questionable how we can save our money when we make an investment but the price is going downhill while we have spent money in many ways how we out of a problem like that? because current market conditions are always not strong to go higher.
Activity: 139
July 12, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
The only way in that you are never going to get your coins lost, is if you really protect your wallet and you are not making any mistake over them, just buy a hardware wallet and you will be more than fine on a long term, trust me, that is the way to go
Activity: 278
July 12, 2018, 06:00:08 PM
Only tokens with real use are good to hodl, the others go and sell them. Coins - you have to be patient right now, it's very hard, but if you wanna profit, don't sell coins with "small lost", then you should quit trading at all, that doesn't work like this.
Pages:
Jump to: