Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 26. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

Many ICO's accepting Junior member like you. Just go to bounty section and choose the best ICO based upon you review. If you go into that thread you can see the rules. If you satifies their work, you will rewarded by tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 12:00:29 PM
I think bountyhive and similar websites are good places to start and learn the basics.Then individual bitcointalk threads.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 29, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
First, you must know about the good bounty programs including what bounty campaigns offered by an ICO.
In this rank (JR member), you will commonly try to participate the signature campaign (because it is JR member, it is better to join the ICO with still long the ICO period to get more rewards). Don't forget to set the signature of the ICO in your BTT profile. If you have twitter or facebook account with high followers, it is also available to join the social media (learn about it in the rules).
If you like creating video or content article,, you can additionally join the content creation (it is better to have your own channel or blog).
Then, learn how to fulfill the tasks that should be completed based on the campaign. DOn't forget to learn about the count of the stake every week or end of ICO.
Now, you need also know how to claim the reward.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
To start you can join to social media Campaigns, and the next you can make more posts, don't make scam posts and make a good posts if you want get merit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
April 29, 2018, 11:25:08 AM
This topic has already been discussed many times on the forum. Find information about the terms of participation in bounty campaigns in local branches.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
You can join to social media or blogging campaign, just find what you want.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
Likely first you need to decide on a coin or a token. but now the bounty is losing its popularity because they are not so profitable…
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
There are different types of participation in bounty campaigns and accordingly the conditions for participation are also different. But the most important thing is to regularly perform tasks.
Activity: 532
April 29, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
Firstly, you should improve your English because i see that your post have just 12 words but two words is false.
Secondly, you should also improve your ranking in this forum by the way posts many topic which have high quality because most of bounty campaign don't accept Newbie rank, at least you have to be Jr. Member to join bounty campaign. For bounty campaign which will pay by Bitcoin weekly you have to be Member or above.
Moreover you also should have some social account with many followers (it's often more than 500 followers) if you want to join Social bounties campaign.

He is right. Improve you English or else if you get in any bounties, bounty maneger will kick you out.
In this forum the number of campaige participators are much more less than the number of total members of different ranks. So your post quality must be good or else you won't be in the competition.
Last one but not the least, read through the rule and regulations. A good maneger always keeps an eye on the rule breakers to kick out them.
Activity: 448
April 28, 2018, 02:29:22 PM
First of all you should register on this forum and you should get at least a Junior Member rank to start participate in bounty campaigns. Most popular bounty campaigns are Signature Bounty and Social Media Campaigns Bounty, such as Twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
for the first time after the bounty campaign we have to set up the first BCT account we created and after that select the bounty that will follow, and such campaigns as signatures, articles, social media, translators, we choose one or all all can comply with the origin of the rules.
Activity: 484
April 28, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
It easy, just go to bounties section. There are many campaigns that you can join, but you just can participate social media like, facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. Also if you good at writing content you can join article campaign
Activity: 926
April 28, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

first you must read the rules you should note, at least the rank you have must have Jr member to be able to follow the bounty campaign program and prepare the ERC20 wallet that you can get in myetherwallet.
Activity: 215
April 28, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
Well,first of all you need to achieve higher rank, because there are not so many opportunities for a newbie to earn good money. While gaining a higher rank, you can participate in social bounty campaignes such as twitter, facebook, instagram,telegram to get some first income. When you get higher rank, at least junior member, then you can start doing signature campaignes which are probably the best decision.
Activity: 197
April 28, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

First, you must look for campaigns who accept newbie rank which is quite hard to find because most bounty campaigns these days has a rank requirement. Also, you must know the basics of joining campaigns for you to handle your duties here appropriately.
in each Bounty of the company almost the same conditions. But there are certain requirements that participants pay little attention to. If it is a company signature, then the number of messages and a specific section and where to write them.
less is more indeed like that have been submitted, but before it falls directly in the bounty campaign better learn in advance about bitcoin through discussion forums, will be found very useful science advance for beginners, especially the question of procedures participated in the project.
Activity: 98
April 28, 2018, 12:34:41 PM
You have to get higher rank to begin with, to make it conceivable taking an interest in all mark campaigns. At that point pick carefully campaigns you need to join or solidified spreadsheets. It is hard to find if the campaign manager is scam so be careful. Just follow the rules and apply
Activity: 156
April 28, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
looking for a bounty project first, taking the time to follow the project. Following the project rules, researching the project to avoid getting scanned
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 28, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

First, you must look for campaigns who accept newbie rank which is quite hard to find because most bounty campaigns these days has a rank requirement. Also, you must know the basics of joining campaigns for you to handle your duties here appropriately.
in each Bounty of the company almost the same conditions. But there are certain requirements that participants pay little attention to. If it is a company signature, then the number of messages and a specific section and where to write them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 28, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Theres no other place for you in bounty campaign but in Social media campaign,unless you are skilled in terms of computer so you can offer many types of works aside from being participants..but if not so gather many friends and followers from facebook,twitter and instagram for you to be partof the campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: