Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 25. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 12:03:07 AM
First of all, decide in which bounty of the company you want to participate. If social networks, then look for a bounty of companies with a good priority for social networks. If you have a blog, it is better to write articles, reviews of crypto projects. Or the company's bounty signature. Register and start performing a bounty company. Do not forget about the reports you should send to the company's bounty manager.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
April 29, 2018, 11:53:48 PM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

Try to rank up your account till it reach a minimum rank of member by creating constructive post in order to earn merit then from there you can apply on bounty campaigns on either promoting social media's or just joining signature campaign.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 11:45:13 PM
all details are explained on bounty thread though, and why do you still ask
Activity: 117
April 29, 2018, 11:42:05 PM
my advice if you want to start the bounty campaign, you should seek good project, and that you can do is a campaign bounty of social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and Twitter.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 11:41:22 PM
You can search for bounties here in this discussion.
You just have to follow their rules.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 29, 2018, 11:33:03 PM
As only a Newbie in this forum, you can only join through social media campaigns, translation campaigns (providing you have some good works), and telegram campaign. But, I think the most profitable and easier is the Bounty Signature Campaign. But, most of the campaigns out there required Jr. Member ranks at the very least. So, I think that it is the one you should focus first. Ranking up. Even as a Jr. Member, you can earn a lot in a bounty campaign! So, work hard and put your effort in it.
Activity: 504
April 29, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

in my opinion you can follow the bounty campaign program at least the rank you have have rank Jr member and you can follow the creative campaign and signature campaign there and follow some rules and tasks that have to be done every week.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
April 29, 2018, 12:44:02 PM
you can start by looking for ICO you want to follow here https://www.coinschedule.com or you can look it up at a bountyhive portal.
after you select the ICO, you can choose what bounty program you follow (social media, blog, signature, translator)
then you just fill the form that has been provided.
and do the task of getting a stake
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
April 29, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
First you need more post. With range : newbie, you can't join to 95% bounty campaing(others 5% - you wil get realy low value of coins).
Next go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and choose one bounty campaing. Read regulations, if it suits you, fill form or give comment - how to join you will have in regulations.

This is a good suggestion, because usually, newbies are not accepted in most bounty campaigns for they lack knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies. Of course these companies who started campaigns must hire people who are familiar and know cryptos well. It does not really mean that if you have a higher rank, you know better, but usually those who know well do have higher ranks.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
Best way you can do is to start with signature campaign because its easy you just need to wear the signature of the bounty campaign and start to do the required amount of post in different sections of this forum and you will earn stakes
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 12:35:16 PM
Since you are a newbie, i suggest you first try and build your account to reach the level Jr member then you gonna wanna enter a specific campaign. I recommend you start with the signature campaign if you are allowed then translation.
Keep in mind that the latter is taking quite some time.
Activity: 118
April 29, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
It was actually not that easy to start a bounty campaign. You need a lot of time at first, since you need to get your rank higher than newbie. because newbie has a restriction of posting one per day only and being in a bounty campaign needs a lot of post per day. And then go and get some twitter, telegram, etc and try to visit this link: bountyhive.io/join/Korona%20Coin
there is a instruction so you will probably know a lot of things.

use this if you don't have bountyhive account yet
bountyhive.io/r/kuniskipinski
thanks!
Activity: 126
April 29, 2018, 12:32:34 PM
Rank up must be in the first place,  because some bounties is not applicable to the newbies, then if you will be Jr member,  you can start joining bounties, just follow the given rules and put the information needed in the application form.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 29, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

You can go to the altcoin discussiion section marketplace and bounties. There you'll be able to see different campaigns to which you can participate. right now, Most of the bounty campaigns manages by high level managers don't accept Jr/ members so you need to find a campaigns that allows Jr. members to participate. You could join Facebook, twitter, signature or content. Since it's your first, try joining signature campaigns first.

Since he is juniorguy signature option will not work better for him mate. I suggest him to go with the social media campaign with his social accounts like facebook and twitter that will really help him to go with the more ICO projects.
Still I am not sure whether we can participate in various campaigns for facebook and twitter mate.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

You can go to the altcoin discussiion section marketplace and bounties. There you'll be able to see different campaigns to which you can participate. right now, Most of the bounty campaigns manages by high level managers don't accept Jr/ members so you need to find a campaigns that allows Jr. members to participate. You could join Facebook, twitter, signature or content. Since it's your first, try joining signature campaigns first.
Activity: 97
April 29, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

1st you should have your telegram account, twitter account, Facebook account, specially bitcointalk.org at least jr.member, then you need to go to announcement section here in alternate cryptocurrencies, then read the instruction, understand carefully apply for the bounty that you prefer to be admitted, but I suggest that as a beginner you need to go to bounty hive.. cause there in bounty hive you can connect all of your account.. meaning you don't need to submit your report.. you can use my referral link in bountyhive : bountyhive.io/r/Stigmooo
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 29, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
I must say that probably this is not easy, because you need to make the correct calculations, which not everyone can do. So today in my opinion there are very few projects that would really go up in price, mostly prices just go down
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
There's a lot of bounty campaign you can join like social media campaign. But first you have to follow requirements, rules and instructions so that you can join.
Activity: 91
April 29, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

First you need to have a social media accounts like facebook with a public views telegram account, twitter account atleast 500 followers much prefered and of course have a bitcoin account because you need to post in their thread actively just to have a rank. Keep reading and searching in bounty hunter to help you better, ask also to your friends who know what bounty campaign is, so that they can teach you manually.
Activity: 124
April 29, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
There are so many ways to join bounty campaign, in your rank right now you can join almost all but you have to choose wisely and be sure that you will follow the rules and always do you best.
Pages:
Jump to: