Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading? - page 19. (Read 7337 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 267
September 16, 2017, 10:46:17 AM
Trading is a risky job you need to consider many things in order to start from it. The volume, price, change also you need to study the coin on where your going to trade you can check here the top coins and study it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Before entering trading you need to have

1. Have knowledge about trading.
2. You have a capital in order to start trading.
3. You have to research about the coin.
4. You need to have a gameplan.

Tips i may give accordig to my experience
• Don't be affected by the news.
• Don't Panic.
• Stay calm.
• Have faith on your coin.

You can also find tips here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

For the trading sites here the two of the most trusting trading sites
1. Bittrex.com
2. Poloniex.com
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 10:31:09 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
i think you can start in market like bittrex and then prepare for your balance, then choice what coins to buy (see the volume buy and sell)  wait for low price, buy some coins and sell in high price
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 16, 2017, 10:20:24 AM
Well that is a good thing that you know you need to learn first before you even start trading, some guys try to start creating an account in exchange first before even starting to learn anything. Trading in general sense is all about technical analysis and you must be good in Technical Analysis in order to be a good trader. Most Technical Analysis books are generally associated with stocks because they are the ones who mostly use the price chart that cryptocurrency is also using, you can download ebooks about it online.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 10:10:30 AM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

first you need to have some funds! because without you can't!
then you need to find INFO about some crypto you are willing to buy, and why not also here in forum.
follow graphs, isn't easy at all, but you can lear a lot of info from pump and dump.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
September 16, 2017, 10:08:35 AM
hi everyone,

First thing first, You have to study cryptocurrencies. You have to learn how to read charts and understand how coins move, Though this will be hard since coins are very unpredictable. Second, You must have capital, Huge amount of capital will be equal to a huge profit but this is not true sometime since it really depends on the skill of the traders.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
September 16, 2017, 09:28:03 AM
There are many free courses which you can search on google, from which you can get some basic fundamentals of trading but to become expert in trading field you have to learn from your mistakes and it might take whole lot of time. You can't make profit from just reading some trading guides, learn basic fundamentals first, invest some of your money to play with charts and try to learn from your mistakes. When you think you can now start making profit from trading, invest more and try to get more skills and techniques with time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 16, 2017, 09:24:11 AM
hi everyone,

You'll need patience. You need to keep in your mind first that trading involves risk. And before engaging yourself in trading, know how the mechanics of trading, study about the nature of the thing that you will trade such as its background. You should also know how to speculate. These things can be learned through readings, observations and experiences. Then you may start from small tradings to be familiar with it and everything will follow.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
September 16, 2017, 09:21:31 AM
This thread belongs to Trading Discussion

To learn to trade you should know first what altcoins/ICO tokens should be the better to invest with, you can know that by searching on google or simply on this forum from this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0. And choose a better exchange site like bittrex, etc. But if you want a long-term ICO tokens is the best to invest, you can sense obviously if a project is a scam or not from the details they gave by reading the project's whitepaper and knowing the team members.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
September 16, 2017, 09:09:20 AM
Go participate in any Crowd sale and wait until there release but its gonna be a long term or, buy some btc in exchange sites but there is always a risk if you are willing to take.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 09:07:15 AM
I advise you to learn first before risking your money. The secret of trading is to fix you goal. Buy low, fix your target and try not to be greedy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 09:06:47 AM
first you need to get knowledge of the past and present of any coin you wants to trade. Keep an eye on the market as well as other coins. Whales will do the rest of the things Smiley
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 09:04:29 AM
hi everyone,

Pages:
Jump to: