Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading? - page 18. (Read 7337 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265
September 16, 2017, 10:10:44 PM
First and foremost trading has high risk to engage with and you must know that all the time in trading. Well, I can share to you how I started in trading and the very basic of it is that first watch some videos regarding trading cryptocurrencies, and read also some reviews and articles of successful traders in the crypto world and that would be the effective one to know first. If you understand how it was then it will be easy ffor you how it will be done. That's the only tip I can give you but it will be as effective as it is as long as you are curious how to know trading then the other knowledge may come soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 09:10:40 PM
you can start trading by searching for some information in articles or youtube, but it seems like learning on someone will make it easier for you to learn and interact. and try to keep monitoring market activity so you can know the market movement.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 16, 2017, 08:45:08 PM
hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

I takes a lot of time studying and effort to learn it, its easy to trade its just buy and sell of the coins you want but the real question is when to buy low or when to sell high ? you have to make a plan when you do a trading. Start from learning how it works and learn the technical analysis, read books, watch online and then do the trading now. Knowledge is the best source of all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
September 16, 2017, 08:11:17 PM
I wonder, you are full member here and now asking how to trade...drives to some kind of questionnaire)))

Maybe a bought account? I'm not sure Cheesy

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

But I want to share something in trading, this is not easy as what you think. Trading involves high risk with high profit if you manage your coins well. You must need to analyze the market flow of coins you want to buy and more study as well. You can use google for the start-up tutorial. Good luck men.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 07:55:25 PM
Before risking any real money it is better to start with a demo account trading to understand how the market works and have an idea what your risk/reward would be. Some cryptocurrency exchange offer demo account option. So go create an account and practice some virtual trading to have some experience, just don't be happy if you made profits in 5 or 10 trades, in order for your strategies to be reliable execute at least 100 virtual trades, afterwards if you see you are doing well go ahead and apply for real account.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 07:17:00 PM
All you need to have is a little bit of Bitcoin. If you dare to sacrifice some percent of your money, then invest in the world of digital currency. Once you have bitcoin in exchange account you can start trading. Look for important information you need to know such as the total existing supply of coins, details of technical issues, development plans, vision and mission, community speculation, etc. Furthermore traders will refer to fundamental and technical analysis.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 16, 2017, 06:52:14 PM
IF you want to start trading, first open an account at an exchange site like Bittrex and you will be able to deposit money there. Once you deposit money, then you can start trading instantly. But for withdrawls you will need to provide your ID, of course.
Activity: 434
September 16, 2017, 06:02:27 PM
First thing to do is register at bitcoin.com, then if you have registered please do verification of account data first. This is very important, you know why? If you have not verified your account data you can not make a sale / buy bitcoin transaction and withdraw BTC / dollar. Cool
This is the main thing to do first, but to increase your chance to win in trading we should learn about other altcoins first, because if we start trading without any knowledge, almost we can start by lossing our money. So i advise peoples to build some knowledge about this domain and then they can start trade without any problems, and with loss, you learn and get the experience.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2017, 02:45:52 PM
First thing to do is register at bitcoin.com, then if you have registered please do verification of account data first. This is very important, you know why? If you have not verified your account data you can not make a sale / buy bitcoin transaction and withdraw BTC / dollar. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2017, 02:41:25 PM
hi everyone,

For first I will suggest you to do trading with small amount of money for the sake of learning. Trading in Crypto/fiat ( your local currency ), BTC/USD for example. Try to increase your fiat first. Buy bitcoin when it's down and sell it after you got 10% profit ( you can tweak it ). After some period of time, look at your portfolio whether you can increase your fiat or not. If yes, then you have a trading talent otherwise, keep trying till you got comfortable enough to start the real trading.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
September 16, 2017, 02:16:00 PM
First, learn how to handle cryptos. get used to making transactions between addresses; exporting and importing private keys, some of the things that make dealing with a crypto unique. beef up the security on your rig, and the general way you handle sensitive information. You are buying secrets, remember this.

Secondly, learn how to trade. there are a million books and websites about the subject, and just as many trading platforms that will let you practice with fake balances to see how you fare. take the time to learn technical analysis, despite how much of a pain in the ass it it. yes, it is a huge pain.

try with a small bit of crypto. find a reputable exchange, register fully, and make some of your preferred type of trade. see how you fare. if you do poorly, you arent a failure; you just learned how to trade traditional markets, and crypto is far from that. adjust to the pace of these markets, and try again. you may never get it. but if you try, like this, most likely you will, in time.

never invest more than you can afford to lose. cardinal rule, which i cant follow myself  Undecided

if you dont, i promise you will never be dissapointed  Wink
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
September 16, 2017, 01:51:32 PM
hi everyone,

I would highly suggest buying some books and reading about cryptocurreency. You can try this book (The Age of Cryptocurrency) https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-age-of-cryptocurrency-paul-vigna/1122087316?ean=9781250081551#/

First step is to learn exactly what bitcoin is and how it was designed. From there you can learn how to mine cryptocurrency and more advanced cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
September 16, 2017, 01:31:55 PM
hi everyone,

First, you need to understand what is the trading of crytocurrency? Then, you need to find someone to learn their experiences. Use your funds appropriately. And finally, capture the moment exactly.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2017, 01:24:28 PM
Use your fiat and buy BTC or ETH at Coinbase or Gemini. Transfer them to exchanges or sites like Shapeshift to convert them to the alternate coins you want (make sure you already have the appropriate wallet - read the wallet section for the each respective crypto if still unclear).
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 16, 2017, 01:21:46 PM
hi everyone,

which I am wonder you are full member here.
but why are you posting this on bitcoin discusion?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
September 16, 2017, 01:05:30 PM
hi everyone,

Well, the big things that you should know before you get too invested relates a lot to technical signals and knowing how to trade without adding emotion into the mix. If you're able to do both of those things, then you're well on your way to being a better trader than most of the world.

Now you have to start looking into things like ICOs, looking for groups to get in on pump n dump schemes with, seeking people who you can talk with and engineer market movements, there's a lot of things that have to be done to make yourself a legitimate trading force, really. You can skip all of that and be an "ok" trader who makes mediocre money, though.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 16, 2017, 12:59:06 PM
hi everyone,

First of all you don't have to be a spoon feed. It is very easy to access internet nowadays especially we are in the digital age. To have some information regarding this, trading, you must have some backround and information about it.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
September 16, 2017, 12:44:40 PM
initially yes we can choose the market where we follow tradding, many options available web market, then we can buy bitcoin or get bitcoin from mine, after having bitcoin follow and monitor the development of altcoin graphics you want to buy. how the speed of analysis and your luck find a good market moment will greatly affect your tradding profits. good luck  Grin
Activity: 742
September 16, 2017, 10:53:45 AM
hi everyone,

The first thing you need to do is to learn the basic technical knowledge about trade. This is very necessary, if you have no knowledge you will not be able to do anything. You should find out the online trade literature, learn from other people, and also from this forum, particularly in the Trading Discussion section. The second thing is to choose altcoin to trade, this is also necessary because if you choose altcoin with no growth potential you will gain less profit or may suffer losses. Go to market capitalization: Coinmarketcap.com, observe prices, quantities, graphs, trading fluctuations over 24 hours to analyze and make choices. Beginners may find it difficult, if at all possible, to find someone experienced to guide you. Good luck Cheesy
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 10:49:31 AM
I wonder, you are full member here and now asking how to trade...drives to some kind of questionnaire)))
Pages:
Jump to: