Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 14. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
March 19, 2018, 03:41:39 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

You can start trading by finding an exchange that accept fiat such as USD.
Register an account, then you deposit your funds to that exchange.
You can buy bitcoin with your funds on that exchange and start trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

First, you have to read the basic steps in trading Bitcoin and better to watch basic tutorial in Youtube. They will give you a basic understanding on how to trade and the basic strategies. Second, before investing you need to read the news about Bitcoin and listen to reliable expert traders so that you can avoid simple mistakes that you might encounter. And lastly, just install the Bitcoin wallet and make a cash-in and start to trade but with only minimal investments that you can afford to lose at your first attempt. Also, learn on how to read the trend and graph specially the commonly used candle stick graph so that you will have at least ideas on when is the best time to buy, sell or hold. Good luck!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 02:55:32 AM
For example, the American Network for Combating Financial Crimes (FinCEN), a bureau of the US Department of the Treasury, issued an optional guide on how it characterizes certain activities involving virtual currencies.
Activity: 56
March 18, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
The best thing to do is to learn first by watching lots of video tutorials in youtube channels. There you can learn a lot about trading crypto and you can learn how to read the graph. Also you can learn how to enter and exit and more!!!.

Yes, on digital world having Internet we can easily find any subject solution what we need.Youtube is a great platform of learning, I also search trading strategy on youtube for learn.Another thing is, first trading is so crucial so you should give best efforts to make better result out of it.We can learn so many things related to trading by reading articles on Blog/newspaper also.

Yes, will note on it and watch more video in youtube I think it's a good idea to get more information in trading.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
March 16, 2018, 04:02:20 PM
The best thing to do is to learn first by watching lots of video tutorials in youtube channels. There you can learn a lot about trading crypto and you can learn how to read the graph. Also you can learn how to enter and exit and more!!!.

Yes, on digital world having Internet we can easily find any subject solution what we need.Youtube is a great platform of learning, I also search trading strategy on youtube for learn.Another thing is, first trading is so crucial so you should give best efforts to make better result out of it.We can learn so many things related to trading by reading articles on Blog/newspaper also.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
March 16, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
you can firstly do airdrop and then search related news for crypto currency. there are bunch of them.

later on, when you see a good coin or token, you can begin your invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
the first step for you to trade is to learn about market analysis and coin analysis which you will buy as it will be the key point of your success in trading.
being a strong person, usually the newcomers when they see the price of the coin down then they will panic and sell it. hello friends, do not be a loser keep holding and enjoy the results one day, because almost 90% of their new traders experience losses due to panic.
get rid of your panic and start to stay calm, because when you make the wrong move then you will lose.
Activity: 490
March 16, 2018, 03:39:05 PM
You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
Nah! The real traders who make money off trading shy away from the cameras and don't appear on YouTube. What you have got there are charlatans. Don't be deceived.
Yeah and the reason behind it could be the high amount of profit and high investment, increasing demand of bitcoin is making the profit so high so those who are traders of bitcoin are going to be millionaires and they are in danger so it is the reason why they don’t come in front and they life to be behind the camera, so better if you take advise from bitcoin talk forum. I think it is not good to trade in bitcoin because trading is consult and very risky so better if you go for investment at the start then after getting your first experience good and well, you and try trading then, it needs a lot of experience and money to spend.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
March 16, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Before you start trading, I think you need to know about bitcoin. You can read about bitcoin and it will be good for your investment. When you have enough knowledge, you will be better able to invest and reduce the risk of investment.
I think its really simple you firstly have to gain knowledge of trading then find good exchange to convert your money into cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that you should only invest with money you can afford to lose. Since you're a beginner, then use a bit lower funds. Lastly, find a good trading platform. Remember that there is always risks to this kind of job.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
March 16, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
Activity: 126
March 16, 2018, 01:29:20 PM
I think you should learn more about read and forecast candle chart, because from the candle chat we can see how bitcoin in some hours/days later. This is very important, because if you don't know this how can you choose.
Many beginners start by investing in mutual funds, but is that a good idea? A mutual fund holds baskets of assets that reflect the investing philosophy of the fund.
Activity: 154
March 16, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
I am already a Member and still have no idea about Trading. I have heard about trading many times that is why i am so curious about it. Maybe I need to do some research about Trading. But I have heard that trading is so risky that is why i am still thinking if i should try it or not.
Activity: 172
March 16, 2018, 01:19:01 PM
It's not easy but it's not impossible for a beginner. Study a lot, get informed and practice with little money.
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Before you start trading, I think you need to know about bitcoin. You can read about bitcoin and it will be good for your investment. When you have enough knowledge, you will be better able to invest and reduce the risk of investment.
Activity: 336
March 16, 2018, 01:09:03 PM
there are many tutorials on video, reliable articles here on bitcointalk and try to research a bit Smiley if you're confident enough after then why not try it

Use search system and write there your inquiry. I suppose that you will be sent to YouTube channels of the crypto bloggers and probably to our Forum that is famous already.
Activity: 56
March 16, 2018, 08:08:29 AM
There are many linksand posts on Internet on which it is given in depth but before trading just learn the tactics of how market works here i.e. when it goes up and when it goes down.
Ask from the person who has introduced you to this community.
Activity: 386
March 16, 2018, 08:01:52 AM
You must have the capital to trade. and the most important thing is to learn to analyze the market through candelstick charts using indicators. do not just buy without doing the analysis first.
Capital is one of impacting factor but besides this basic knowledge is most important. How can you grow in an environment about which you know nothing? There must be some technicalities that are to be understood at essential level. So go for learning. Get to know what are ifs and else of these trading and investing etc. and then come up with little amount to take a start.
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 04:00:05 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start, What things to do and how?

The answer so much appreciated thanks.
My advice before you start for Trading. You should learn and master the knowledge first. Do not just think about his benefits alone, but the Trading risk here is very big. I am only worried that you will suffer huge losses because you have no knowledge of Trading.
Activity: 84
March 16, 2018, 03:30:32 AM
Bitcoins can be traded 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. For him, there are no official exchanges that are tied to time or have a weekend or public holidays. There is also no official course and official price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
March 16, 2018, 02:00:02 AM
there are 3 steps for a newbie come in the cryptocurrency. The first, you must learn basic definitions about crypto and its technology. The second, you must learn technical analys, the way to use model and chart to predict the price. And the second, you have to research which coins you will trade
Pages:
Jump to: