Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive - page 15. (Read 16221 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 06:42:52 AM
Last time i make some green tether, it's when sold bitcoin cash ABC and SV, 300 and bucks, i made something like 150 bucks. Maybe this is sounds strange, but  i wanna market continue to fall so i can buy more coins with a discount

It's one of the ways how we should behave. If you still believe you can try to invest. Nice to hear that it's still possible to earn even in such situation.
Good luck to all of us!
Do you live in a poor county? Your income depends on the financial situation in your state, first of all.

i am actually live in poor country, don't hate on me
I think we going even deeper, below 3k, so i will became even poorer

Last time i make some green tether, it's when sold bitcoin cash ABC and SV, 300 and bucks, i made something like 150 bucks. Maybe this is sounds strange, but  i wanna market continue to fall so i can buy more coins with a discount
Well, that is something that most smart people want to be doing right now.
When a market is falling and people are getting scared and selling, that is when you should be bullish and start buying.

Holding and buying more seems to be the safest option at this stage. If you want to trade, you sure want to know what you are doing, otherwise you will lose more, and if you want to mine you should know capital will be tied down anyway, and you still have to understand.

I have been holding since 2013, and even though I sold some at peak and buying in right now hugely, I would say even if I did not sell at peak, for long term, I am still making shit load of profit. Probably you should take a clue from that, and know that no matter what, if you can trade, just be patient and concentrate on the long term potentials. It is a lot safer that way and you will be able to keep your sanity.
Wise words.
Activity: 51
November 28, 2018, 06:09:16 AM
Hello! Good issue tho Grin
Well, it depends on ur skiils, I survive with trading, but would never recommend you to invest now to any ICO
Just calm down and await a bit. GD luck
What is your trading exp at all?
Not that big, 1 year, why are you asking?
Just interested in the reliability of such kind of income. How are the results? Smiley
Trading is reliable as soon as you monitor the market news and have a general understanding. It's no my main source of money making, but could be good passive income. The results depend on the amount you are ready to invest.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 08:48:21 PM
I trade on the BitSeven platform. Now, short positions prevail the market. I earn good money in the fall, and will soon begin to purchase.
Join in https://www.bitseven.com/CPA/9180
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
November 28, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?
It is not to recommendable to trade right now since the market is continuously declining and what is more trusted thing to do is to hold while it is happening. If you are really into money making on this bearish market try to be on marketplace section, there are several people who needs help or buying services. Best thing to do now is to buy potential coins like eos and xrp.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 28, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

If you really want to be surviving the market trend right now, it is either you are holding or you are buying more. Anything other than that, you are only doing yourself more harm than good in the long run, as you will regret your actions.

If you are a long term investor, making money in this market is easy, just be patient! Understand the market you are into, know the great potential in the long run and know that the best thing you can always do is to keep your focus on the long term.

Basically, if you are a trader, I am sure you would have known what to be doing anyway, and you would not be asking this question, so let me just assume you have nothing to do when it comes to general trading.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 07:38:37 PM
Hey guys!

Horrible? If you are used to do trades or whatever methods you have there, you should take the current situation as a challange. It's not Christmas everyday. And your assignment is how to deal on that.  There are lots of ways to do with the current market situation. People don't have to rush things if the purpose is to profit.

How to survive? Just do your usual way. We all have the ability to analyze what's the next thing to do. It's just that people are not really into making their own analyzation and mostly relied on what people will say to them.

It's time now to step up. If people can't handle much the current trend then what more if the price will goes below $1,000 as an example.
Day trading is not easy as you think, there are a lot of traders who are losing their money because of the current challenge in the cryptocurrency market. You need to focus in improving your techniques and strategies for you to not lose in trading of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
November 26, 2018, 07:35:01 PM
The best advice to surviving these times is to wait and see how it plays, though some people are taking this opportunity to buy in as many coins as possible in preparation for the next bull run. We'll see when this happens.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
November 26, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
Hey guys!

I have been also losing like you. But if I had been acted right step in time, I would not be in this situation. If I had divided my money instead of greed, I could have lost some money in the crypto, but I would get a little profit from others.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 06:41:42 PM
I just spend my time just to watch and learn the chart in weekly basis and realize, its still not a good time to take a place for trading, even just for daily trading, the risk of market get bloody is high. So, now its just time for HOLD only, the coin that i already have before, just hold, and some FIAT still i save, not for buy at the moment.
I see there's no another option for us to survive except hold our coin for a while or at least until we can see an upward movement. Buying more cheap coin is so risk and can make our money got stuck, more. Selling or exchanging it for others altcoin also feels scary because so little altcoins that present an opportunity for us to make some profit.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
November 26, 2018, 06:28:41 PM
Surviving in crypto has a very deep reason to pursue, and by the time we've been trapped on our goals we need to wait for further changes in order to provide the final decisions. For now we need to have patience in order to survive, and that's a very simple strategy.

if you are depending entirely in crypto, i can say that's really hard situation. maybe do the trading. even 5-10% profit is fine. but you need to select coins that have fast turn over. what i mean is, trade coins that have very active buy and sell orders. so you can get your money fast. but be very careful, because you might lose your money. study the behavior of their market prices. and then just join the trading, if you have high chance of getting your profit. look for other options also, maybe mine coins which has high potential to be valuable in the market.
Activity: 275
https://customcontract.network
November 26, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
we can still survive and make a little profit in the market even though the market trend is reddened all and prices fall far, we can take the gap of small fluctuations with comparable profits, but this is at risk for you
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 26, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
Surviving in crypto has a very deep reason to pursue, and by the time we've been trapped on our goals we need to wait for further changes in order to provide the final decisions. For now we need to have patience in order to survive, and that's a very simple strategy.
Activity: 44
November 26, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
honestly at this point im done with the crypto space. I am just going to dump all my shitcoins, btc, eth, xrp and go all in on a preico with big support. I found one which has both traditional and crypto support, they look good, its the only way for me to recover my money
Activity: 196
November 26, 2018, 03:25:23 PM
Survive now is very difficult, the main thing is to think through every step in advance and be ready to lose everything
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
November 26, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
Hey guys!

I just spend my time just to watch and learn the chart in weekly basis and realize, its still not a good time to take a place for trading, even just for daily trading, the risk of market get bloody is high. So, now its just time for HOLD only, the coin that i already have before, just hold, and some FIAT still i save, not for buy at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
The cutting-edge market can be very unstable and it has been effectively affected for numerous motives. For this time, it's miles smart to develop the market and take a look at the important thing strategies advanced in the marketplace. it's miles the high-quality typhoon to examine from market deficits and emerge as as tons as possible. Earlier than starting to take the shape of other derivatives inside the crypto market, it is a stable simple to recognize how important the first mile. this could be a brilliant benefit in your fund selection.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 10:53:25 AM
If u think that it's impossible to earn money at bear market, so you should leave the market and learnt how to make short positions. The bear market is the place with opportunities
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 26, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
Hey guys!

I probably hold for now and invest because as you can see it could be one of the suggest too for the pros perspective and also as of the cases right now which is all of the ico's going down, well i probably diversify and hold it. Take the risks though and i know it's worth it sooner and later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
November 26, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
absolutely right, it's really nice if we can buy coins at very low prices, but why are you so sure? I myself feel scared if it continues to decline and will not grow again.
Well, that is the thing with the market as you really cannot know exactly what will be happening at every point, but what makes you different in your trade from a noob is knowing for a fact that you are anticipating and not trying to predict exactly what the market would bring exactly. This is the main reason why for a trader, you need to have a plan, a good strategy, and know how to execute it perfectly. Feeling scared should not be a thing if you are not ignorant of what you are doing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
This is horrible, the market situation is not helping any matter and this situation has made it impossible for anyone to make money from the system. Let us look at the bounty campaign there has not been any payment for the past 10 days and the past payments there is no exchange to trade them as the team is not able to get them listed. I think we are the bottom now.                                                                                                                                                             
Pages:
Jump to: