Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive - page 13. (Read 16173 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 27, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
I have not earned anything from August, last earning was when I sold some BTC, although it was earned in April. The only way to survive in this situation is to wait for good days to come. Mining is very expensive now a days. It was profitable till  june 2017. Due to increase in prices miners, graphic cards and other stuff like electricity. 
the last is my income from bounty income which is from the PlayGame (PGX) project. after that until now none of the projects that I have participated in have provided income from the projects that I have participated in.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
December 27, 2018, 06:51:52 AM
I have not earned anything from August, last earning was when I sold some BTC, although it was earned in April. The only way to survive in this situation is to wait for good days to come. Mining is very expensive now a days. It was profitable till  june 2017. Due to increase in prices miners, graphic cards and other stuff like electricity. 

May-June was worst but when everyone thinks that the coming "ber" months will really change the situation, but it was a complete opposite. August was the start when campaign started to dry up although the price was relatively stable at around $6K. However, November was the low point of Bitcoin when the price went down to $3K and we haven't recovered as of yet.
It's hard to predict when this market will start to fully recover.

People are just saying based on their speculation and they could be right or wrong, and what happen is that most of us are wrong with the price prediction.
But, we are still here surviving, though the market dry up, the hope is still in us that this will eventually turn to be a real bullish.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
December 27, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

May-June was worst but when everyone thinks that the coming "ber" months will really change the situation, but it was a complete opposite. August was the start when campaign started to dry up although the price was relatively stable at around $6K. However, November was the low point of Bitcoin when the price went down to $3K and we haven't recovered as of yet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
I am not sure which altcoin should hold. Some altcoin looks like will be zero. And I have lost a lot now. Sad
I want to invest some more valuable altcoin. Do you have any suggestion or tool recommend?
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 27, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?

Many has a way on how to survive, many are good in investment many are ok in trading but in my own side if someone definitely wants to go for mining it's not a good investment and I will urge many not to take in due to is not profitable. The rest is a little bit welcomed to look into.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 01:34:45 AM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

Do you know why it is hard to survive in market nowadays? it is because the price of most of cryptocurrencies are now unpredictable. We should improve our skill and our knowledge for us to handle different situation that we will face in the market.
actually the difficulty of surviving depends on each person whether or not they are strong against all this. survive in the current market, in my opinion, only need to manage coins, wait and be patient for everything to be better.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 26, 2018, 06:07:53 PM
I guess most of us didn't earn enough in August since it was the start of the bear market and most campaigns are gone since then. And most traders that were holding some of their investments tend to sell most of their coins on their portfolio. To think that the market would bounce back but they were wrong but instead, the market keeps on going down and the worst when this month Bitcoin dropped to almost $2k.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 357
December 26, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
Hey guys!

Do you know why it is hard to survive in market nowadays? it is because the price of most of cryptocurrencies are now unpredictable. We should improve our skill and our knowledge for us to handle different situation that we will face in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 26, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
in sadness and a hardship of life we ​​are always in harmony wherever we are toughness and comfort. but for me there is only one crypto destination but with bitcoin we can still go home. so no matter what happens I will do everything to stay here at bitcoin, as a survivor to the collapse of the crypto market. and for that it takes on bitcoin to comply with the rules and of course not lose patience.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
I believe that there is no need to rely only on digital assets in terms of profits, you can correctly distribute your capital across several instruments, revise and supplement it, and the question of survival will disappear
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
December 25, 2018, 11:07:44 PM
For me, trading and holding is the choice to survive now because of a bad market situation so I bought a few coins for daily trading. I was also a miner but now it's no longer profitable because all coins are cheap
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
December 24, 2018, 09:29:53 PM
Hey guys!

We can survive by use our knowledge and skill create/ do activity create income out side crypto, meaning leave for now. Market in red zone for long term period and I see many strategy ( specially ) short/ medium already fail. If people use long term strategy ( invest ) their patience will against reality, not easy for this one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 24, 2018, 08:52:39 PM
Hey guys!

right, now many people sell all the assets they have because they are afraid of the current crypto situation.
just like me, now I trade daily to make a profit, but I choose coins that I think are safe for trading, and some coins that I think are good for trading are doge and bchsv.

I also think that selling is the worst thing we can do now. It's much better to invest or hold.
So if you still do trading can you share your opinion which coins are still worth investing?
selling sometimes could be best decision for us.if we could identify market reversal selling on high save us from suffering huge loss.imagin if we selling bitcoin few months ago, maybe our losses just in small amount.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
Hey guys!

I'm just holding and waiting for the better times.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
Hey guys!

right, now many people sell all the assets they have because they are afraid of the current crypto situation.
just like me, now I trade daily to make a profit, but I choose coins that I think are safe for trading, and some coins that I think are good for trading are doge and bchsv.

I also think that selling is the worst thing we can do now. It's much better to invest or hold.
So if you still do trading can you share your opinion which coins are still worth investing?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
Hey guys!

Hello! Now for all of us difficult times. But do not worry, you have to wait, and then everything will be fine. Everyone decides what to do. Good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
I had to switch from black caviar to red caviar. I do not think that in such a market it is worth watching the monthly income. Investors make a report once a quarter, six months, a year or even several years. Now it is necessary to get a little tighter and just accumulate their coins. In the future, they will bring even more income than now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 30, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
When bitcoin are other cryptocurrencies is going down and it happened you invested above the current price or in December or January this year you will find it very difficult to be happy at this moment as Evey coins are in bad shape.  I think the best thing to do now is to hold trading and wait until bitcoin started to show serious sign of recovery.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
Invest more of your money and you will be survive because once market recover you will earn more.

Easy to say, but can you predict when it will happen? Still it is very possible that it is not the end of bear market. Price of Bitcoin still have long way to $1. I'm not saying that BTC price will ever drop to $1, but if was possible $20000 why not go down to $1000?
Investing in cryptocurrency today is not advisable! The market is experiencing a downturn cycle and anytime it may collapse. Yes! He just said it without comprehending the real scenery in the market. Those who risk in this market condition failed to have profits. However, it may just the first step to earn money in the future.
I dont think so. I know that currently the price conditions are being unpredictable and many people want to play safely by waiting for prices to return to normal. but how long will you wait? because we don't know when prices will improve? is that the trader is risk taker? take the smallest opportunity to make a profit? after all if you're observant. You can make a profit at the current price changes ?
Pages:
Jump to: