Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive - page 11. (Read 16175 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 357
January 03, 2019, 07:05:27 PM
Trading is not that profitable now, and same with holding. But i still find a way to earn in this market drop. This is by the means of joining a signature and bounty campaigns which earned fixed amount every payout. You need to be more resourceful and be tactical on this kind of environment in order to survive.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
January 03, 2019, 05:54:24 PM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?

Hold coins  they have if their price down at 50% lower than do not sell and time comes to bounce back again their price using patience surely they can survive from the trap ion trading.
Day trade is profitable investment and serous jop but i do no seen they cam help to survive trading if the market is not in better function, mining are proftable but depends on the local how much cheapper the electricity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 04:50:53 PM
The way to survive in cryptocurrency is to follow your gut.  I love bitcoin and I believe Bitcoin is a future coin that will go beyond cryptocurrency and make sure impact in the way we see,  keep and spend money.  This believe have helped me to hold my coin to profit in the past and I am still hold bitcoin still!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 03, 2019, 12:23:03 PM
I read an article online that cryptocurrencies investments is the worst investments in 2018! I think it very important we look for away of earning in multiple ways so that if one side is not working as think we can focus on the one we make profits from.
Seriously? Ooh well the price dumps really hard but many traders are still able to make a good profit. The only way to survive is to keep on going and don’t ever give up. Just keep calm guys, whatever news you’ve heard Just don’t mind it because we will grow more in the coming days, weeks, months, and years. Happy holidays everyone! 😊

A wonderful conclusion Smiley
I also believe that we have to wait for some more time in order to get rich again, haha!
I'm not even wondered that Btc didn't rise right after New Year so let's continue waiting.

Dell laptop competition going on this world if we win this race we have to pull over our full strength and full confidence from ourselves otherwise this world will not accept us this is common thing all people doing in today situation in future they are not of opportunities will definitely be happen for all of us by the cryptocurrency development.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 11:55:03 AM
I read an article online that cryptocurrencies investments is the worst investments in 2018! I think it very important we look for away of earning in multiple ways so that if one side is not working as think we can focus on the one we make profits from.
Seriously? Ooh well the price dumps really hard but many traders are still able to make a good profit. The only way to survive is to keep on going and don’t ever give up. Just keep calm guys, whatever news you’ve heard Just don’t mind it because we will grow more in the coming days, weeks, months, and years. Happy holidays everyone! 😊

A wonderful conclusion Smiley
I also believe that we have to wait for some more time in order to get rich again, haha!
I'm not even wondered that Btc didn't rise right after New Year so let's continue waiting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 31, 2018, 07:01:06 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
December 31, 2018, 06:31:46 AM
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 10:42:49 PM
with the current market conditions I prefer to hold and I start investing again by looking at coins that have good movements and will be profitable, so I will still be able to get money even if only a little

What do  you think about investing in ETH? I am  sure that now the price is really cheap and it is good time to buy and wait Bulls. Maybe you have some thoughts on this stuff?? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:50:23 PM
for now in my opinion the best way to survive is to trade because that's the advantage of being able to get quick profits but you have to understand how to play don't gamble
I know your thinking makes sense mate for me it is good to trade if you are having good information and you are skilled it will help you shine among all crypto users. If you want to try for gambling then use your mind and learn how to gamble. If you are new I think you should first go for bounty and signature campaigns it will help you enhance your knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174
December 30, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

Many of traders will suggest you for hold. actually 2018 is holding for traders (exclude January Wink ). sell is not a good option because many people think market will recover and it's soon. i'm not gonna tell you for investment because now days it's too risky. and at this time mine is so costly than past years but if you want your earn then mine will be good one. mine opinion hold your coin/token at least 5/6 months.
You will find many people suggesting many things, truth is that all the time you are doing same thing, you are waiting for moment to do something, and if you are skilled you will catch the moment for buying or selling, earning, if you aren`t you will miss it and you will lose. You always need to have investments in different things, you need to have something for holding if you wish to trade, mining is 24/7 operation, you don`t do much, coins are coming. My advice is do what ever you can, if you don`t know how learn about it, try it and practice until you become much better.
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
Hey guys!

Many of traders will suggest you for hold. actually 2018 is holding for traders (exclude January Wink ). sell is not a good option because many people think market will recover and it's soon. i'm not gonna tell you for investment because now days it's too risky. and at this time mine is so costly than past years but if you want your earn then mine will be good one. mine opinion hold your coin/token at least 5/6 months.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
December 30, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
Hey guys!

Whatever happens keep swimming!! I am making money with my trading. And i made almost as much money in 2018 then during the bull run in 2017. Only this year it took much more and hard work to achieve. During the bullrun you literally saw your balance grow while you were sleeping. But during 2018 it required a lot of my time and a lot of hard work to put in to achieve practically the same results. But well i achieved my yearly goal and i made a huge amount profit in crypto value, so you do not hear me complaining. I make money no matter how the market is going
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 30, 2018, 07:38:04 AM
for now in my opinion the best way to survive is to trade because that's the advantage of being able to get quick profits but you have to understand how to play don't gamble
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 30, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
Hey guys!

I doing bounty campaign but for this year i didnt esrn good profit most of the ico coin i join didnt give coins or when it listed it is very very low from its ico price. Since market is very bearish i keep buying when it go more deeper and sold when it recover slowly in that way i earn few dollars but it is still not enough considering my major coins where i currently holding drops morethan -70%
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 30, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
Whether it is a bear market or a bull market, it should be profitable. We should continuously improve our investment strategy in our investment. Of course, investing in a bear market is relatively more difficult, so we should be more cautious and don't invest too much at once. Smiley
I seriously doubt how much you know about the market, trading and how long you have been in cryptocurrencies. Or maybe you are just posting nonsense to get your post count quota done for that day.

Bullish markets are good for those who are bagholding coins for a long time and are impatient to cash it out and dump them all. Thats how they are going; buying at low and selling at high. That would not be the time to buy though.

Bearish markets are good for buying and stockpiling coins which you hope are going to make bullruns in future. Its like prep phase before the selling.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2018, 03:25:27 AM
Hey guys!

Trading is a good choice for dealing with situations like this, the fact that by trading we can still get profits even though there are not too many. In contrast to other things that require unclear market knowledge and circumstances, many investments have become far more risky. While when we trade, what we have in mind is how to be able to sell coins that we have far more expensive than when we buy. The difference will always be there, even if it's only 1 percent, but in my opinion it can give us income every day.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 02:12:36 AM
Whether it is a bear market or a bull market, it should be profitable. We should continuously improve our investment strategy in our investment. Of course, investing in a bear market is relatively more difficult, so we should be more cautious and don't invest too much at once. Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 29, 2018, 01:45:19 AM
I have not earned anything from August, last earning was when I sold some BTC, although it was earned in April. The only way to survive in this situation is to wait for good days to come. Mining is very expensive now a days. It was profitable till  june 2017. Due to increase in prices miners, graphic cards and other stuff like electricity. 
It was a wrong action mate. holding was not the right choice when the bearish happened. after all the price did not always down right? occasionally the price will definitely go up? and you can use it for your benefit. in business and trade. You must be able to take a chance not waiting
I agree with you that we should not just wait the price to go up but we should make a move to earn more and enhance our strategies in this bearish market so that we are able to grab the opportunity to make a profit even the market is down.
Thats what you should do. there are needs that you have to pay. you can't just hold without knowing when prices will rise and benefit you? looking for another income is your way to survive dude. unless you have other income from bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 28, 2018, 03:56:09 PM
Hey guys!

If you can adopt the current situation in the market that you can easily handle the risks that you are keep facing. You can overcome it and you can survive to the obstacle that you are keep facing. The bear market is still occurring, I keep seeking new techniques for me to survive and for me to secure my investments.
if I myself persist in that way by always being patient and must have a sense of confidence that the market will definitely experience good changes later, because with that we can survive even though there are many temptations that attack us
After with you it is best way to stay in the world strongly because if we all not going think this way then never the time will change for us. It is our own thinking which makes our profit wider because it is the nature of bitcoin that it changed the situation .so we should learn when to use our patience and how.. I am surviving only with single rule that is BUY RED AND SELL GREEN.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 28, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
It's time to take a vacation and forget about trading and crypto, there are times when you have to stop and enjoy the fresh air or the beach.
I did not find a way to survive other than withdrawing all assets and going back next year.
I too may go for  a vacation but definitely by holding my bitcoins. I do not see any problem to continue my holding as we are about to start the rising markets hence 'withdrawing' may not be a right option by considering the current scenario of this crypto space. If we have invested only with bitcoins then there will be no need to worry on withstanding in this space.
Pages:
Jump to: