Pages:
Author

Topic: How to survive - page 14. (Read 16173 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 08:04:10 AM
either buy at each drawdown or sell right now and at each fall, because the price drops even lower, in a falling market you can also earn
This method will suit for traders, seems that author looking for a calm style of crypto-income.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 29, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.
Maybe you mine or you continue to invest in something.

On the whole, how to survive now? Hold, trade, sell, invest, mine?

in order to survive and optimize profits, it is also necessary to speculate on the bear market, not just on what the bullrun offers...
trend follower strategy
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 02:28:32 PM
Hey guys!

Just interested if you still earn any money? The situation is so horrible that it's interesting to me if someone still feels good.

My earnings have decreased markedly over the past six months. At first he worked as an investor, but did it without much mind. Next, I began to participate in the bounty campaign. It started to make me a good profit. When bounty campaigns became unprofitable, I decided to learn how to trade. In my opinion, this is the best thing that can be done with the money that I earned for all the time working with cryptocurrencies. This way I can earn my bread and butter and keep the rest until better times. Now I try to keep only bitcoin and Ethereum. Altcoins I do not lie for a long time. I think altcoins are worth keeping for the masternode. This method allows me to earn and increase the investment portfolio.
Activity: 448
November 29, 2018, 02:28:25 PM
How can I survive from the atmosphere in the market, the profit from me benefiting from the results of farming I do not forget the investment of my profits in order to save me when I fall
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 29, 2018, 01:06:04 PM
Hey guys!

It is very difficult to convince someone to invest now and since the market resuming downwards trend it has become very difficult for traders to predict the market accurately.  I think those that really make money from trading and investments in any ventures are those that buy at time when everybody are discouraged about investing and trading.  It takes a serious minded person to make money from trading and that is why only 5% are trading consistently.  If you have some risk capital this is the time to invest but if you are afraid don't even invest in the first place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
Hey guys!

right, now many people sell all the assets they have because they are afraid of the current crypto situation.
just like me, now I trade daily to make a profit, but I choose coins that I think are safe for trading, and some coins that I think are good for trading are doge and bchsv.
Activity: 225
November 28, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
The whole of the crypto market shows that the waves are quite large, and all the confidence and expectation of investors in this market. This is exactly what the sharks wanted. If you are still investing in the crypto market then follow me to keep the faith you have. Good luck!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 28, 2018, 09:33:12 PM
Invest more of your money and you will be survive because once market recover you will earn more.

Easy to say, but can you predict when it will happen? Still it is very possible that it is not the end of bear market. Price of Bitcoin still have long way to $1. I'm not saying that BTC price will ever drop to $1, but if was possible $20000 why not go down to $1000?

Everything is possible in a volatile market like this, and because this unpredictable scenario none of the options the author's post offers is enough to guarantee our survival. We can't rely our survival in holding, investing, mining or trading Crypto-Currency, it's too risky, being impossible to have a stable life this way. Crypto-Currency is a very welcome source of income, but it shouldn't be the primary one.

Anyway, although it's possible for BTC to hit $1000, even the most pessimistic predictions say it's unlikely for now.
Activity: 546
November 28, 2018, 07:33:56 PM
Invest more of your money and you will be survive because once market recover you will earn more.

Easy to say, but can you predict when it will happen? Still it is very possible that it is not the end of bear market. Price of Bitcoin still have long way to $1. I'm not saying that BTC price will ever drop to $1, but if was possible $20000 why not go down to $1000?
Investing in cryptocurrency today is not advisable! The market is experiencing a downturn cycle and anytime it may collapse. Yes! He just said it without comprehending the real scenery in the market. Those who risk in this market condition failed to have profits. However, it may just the first step to earn money in the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 28, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

Activity: 340
November 28, 2018, 06:48:59 PM
You can invest more if you're strong enough and have enough money to risk.  Crypto investment is just like a game,  it sometimes we win and sometimes loss but we can make into more on winning if we will do something on it.
Exactly, if you are able to accept the risk, it is advisable to invest more. Don't worry about the results that will be obtained. Just think about the benefits to be gained, think positively. Even in game we're not always lose.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 28, 2018, 06:12:35 PM
You can invest more if you're strong enough and have enough money to risk.  Crypto investment is just like a game,  it sometimes we win and sometimes loss but we can make into more on winning if we will do something on it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 28, 2018, 06:06:41 PM
Invest more of your money and you will be survive because once market recover you will earn more. Because if you sell our coins that we have today we lose so much money and that is not good so we don't have choice and we need to buy and keep it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
It all depends on what level of knowledge and skills you have.
For inexperienced traders, holding their own coins is best now.
For experienced traders, other possibilities open up. And of course, first and foremost is trading.
If you look carefully at different altcoins now, it will be seen that even now the prices for some of them are quite high. Of course, first of all, you need to consider trading pairs to bitcoin and ether.
When it comes into survival, isn't the only thing to have knowledge and skill but you should have to apply it and strategies. Everything will be fine if you work on it and conquer all the fears inside your heart and mind.
I agree with this addition. But my answer was based on the question. If it is read in isolation from what the OP is asking, a different impression may be made. He asks what strategy to apply for earn money now. And in order to advise a specific strategy, it is necessary to understand first of all what level of knowledge and skills he has.
Of course, a successful trader needs to be able to, know and understand a lot. This also applies to the professional component and also how a person is able to think and work on their emotions.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 28, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
Haven the right trading skills then, the means of surviving from the recent market dip is very possible. I have be surviving with my knowledge of trading either in day trading or long term trade, but i prefer day trade to long term, this has earn me reasonable amount of profit which till now am still holding.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
November 28, 2018, 04:49:26 PM
Hey guys!

The earnings depend on yourself. Because everyone has their own strategy and helps them not to drown in bad situation and you should see these situations as your own advantage and discover your own way out.

If you got a skill like you can do technical analysis and know leverage trading(very risky though) then you can use either movement of bitcoin in your favor. For me, I don't do leverage trading but I look for an opportunity to scalp profit between 5-10% in this market situation which is fairly achievable with cautious trading.
It might be a good idea to try ''Scalping''. Arbitrage can also be tried so price is so volatile and you can provide profit from the price difference in exchange.
In addition there are positive changes in the price, perhaps you will not need to do anything.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 28, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
It actually depends on your specialties, strategies, qualities, resources and tools or devices you are using. If you are a type of person who are not yet familiar with reading charts or fundamental resources then HOLDING is the right choice. TRADING is the vice versa of HOLDING. If you are a type of person who knows how to manage risk by setting stop loss point or sell point, then choose SELLING. Before you INVEST, make sure that you do your own research first. I believe that MINING is not that profitable anymore and only applicable for large companies. I hope that these answers your question  Wink
In falling market you can have many specialties, but the most important one is calmness. You need to stay calm when price is dropping and to have courage to buy at 3,500$, now you can harvest the profit, already, but with a bit of calmness and patience you can wait and see price grow a bit more. This time I didn`t buy bitcoin, I use this dip to buy some other coins and they grow too, but I`m a long term trader I will wait for a while before I sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
November 28, 2018, 02:54:34 PM
It actually depends on your specialties, strategies, qualities, resources and tools or devices you are using. If you are a type of person who are not yet familiar with reading charts or fundamental resources then HOLDING is the right choice. TRADING is the vice versa of HOLDING. If you are a type of person who knows how to manage risk by setting stop loss point or sell point, then choose SELLING. Before you INVEST, make sure that you do your own research first. I believe that MINING is not that profitable anymore and only applicable for large companies. I hope that these answers your question  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 12:32:29 PM
Hey guys!

If you got a skill like you can do technical analysis and know leverage trading(very risky though) then you can use either movement of bitcoin in your favor. For me, I don't do leverage trading but I look for an opportunity to scalp profit between 5-10% in this market situation which is fairly achievable with cautious trading.
Activity: 381
November 28, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
Hey guys!

It is possible to survive in this moment. I think we should calm down the first.Then proceed to buy potential cheap investment coins. Besides actively trading when Bitcoin increases or decreases and sells coins make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: