Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 11. (Read 14051 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 29, 2018, 09:23:43 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

well, trading in a red market does the same as trading in the green market, people still find a lower price to trade their coins in a higher price. In order to ensure maximum profit I guess you stick to the traditional long term investments.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 08:58:08 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

Buy cheap in big volume. while the market is red the coins are lot cheaper. when you buy big. and the bull run start again, you have allocated already tokens to trade once again
Activity: 69
November 29, 2018, 08:09:59 PM
if you are not brave enough, i think it's better for you just holding back and wait if the bull run will likely coming out.
There's a thread that posted how he managed to trade on bear market. You can see it on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038782.new#new
wait a minute because if you let go when the red market you will lose big. You have to wait until the market conditions are really stable, if you are more patient and always optimistic and believe the market will rise high. if you are impatient, release your coins and you are looking for cheaper coins. Look for coins that are cheaper than the coins you sell so you will get more coins and wait in the future to find out that there will be a high increase in the future so you will make a profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
November 29, 2018, 07:53:42 PM
if you are not brave enough, i think it's better for you just holding back and wait if the bull run will likely coming out.
There's a thread that posted how he managed to trade on bear market. You can see it on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038782.new#new
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 07:50:07 PM
i just buy them, the price is very cheap. you should buy it a lot, then hold it a little longer until market back to green. you can make them a good long term investment.
if market goes red again, don't easily panic and sell your coin immediately when you hold your coins, or you won't get some profit from your coins that you hold.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 07:49:09 PM
I do not advise you to trade in the bear cryptocurrency market, as most likely you will lose a lot of money on this
Activity: 154
November 29, 2018, 07:45:18 PM
I invest in long-term and advise you. it will give you the opportunity to earn a lot of money in a cryptocurrency market
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 29, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
You can buy at any time as long as the price of the related cryptocurrency is still below the normal price, and in the future there is hope to rise
already a few times the bitcoin has dropped, and finally got up again, if you think bitcoin drop = bitcoin is dead, then the bitcoin should have died as many as hundreds of times
but finally bitcoin lives again,
so it is certain that the price of bitcoin will recover again, only a matter of time
copper member
Activity: 560
November 29, 2018, 07:33:19 PM
For me it better to keep your money now, cause u don't want to take a risk when market conditions is not stable like this.
Better for you to wait till the condition is healthy enough to trade and make some profit
Its better for me.
Activity: 476
November 29, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

Day trading can be a solution during red market but it is suggested for experienced traders only
as you should use "stop loss" and have to adopt very quickly to the market changes to be able
to have successful trades.
Activity: 96
November 29, 2018, 07:23:35 PM
I think this market condition we should not take profit more than 10-20%. And it is safe to invest on top rated coins. And also we have to be alert always. Market can be dramatically drop at any point.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
November 29, 2018, 07:11:42 PM
trying trade in low price coin and fast trade for get some moment and take the profit.
another way we can using arbitrage methode for get fastprofit in trade with this market situation
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
November 29, 2018, 07:08:53 PM
If its bear market and almost all coins are in red, I will not even dare buy or sell any of my crypto assets but instead I will just hold on to whatever I have and wait till the market starts to recover. Those who are good with trading can survive and earn in what they call scalping but the risk is very high specially if you know that market is not doing well at that time.
I guess that's the best choice. By holding back without buying more. Necessarily, what you do is something that is very high risk. Imagine if you choose wrong, you will lose a lot in a short time. Getting something good at this time of market, is very unlikely.
Activity: 420
November 29, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
If I become you then I will trade more carefully when the red market. The way is indeed we have to become a full time worker when we decide to trade on a red market. If you don't become a full time trader then it is very difficult you can benefit when the market is in red. The market always experiences movement from minute to minute from second to second so you have to monitor to find good opportunities. However, I have one solution if you cannot become a full time trader, you can work with the people you trust the most to do this activity. For example, your wife, you will share time with her when you will monitor the market so that you can still balance between your real life and your trading.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 29, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

The nature of the trading and investment is risky by itself but the reward can be extremely high too. I will just be patient and meanwhile buying some cheap coins as in the future they can make a huge profit. When market is red you can buy good quality coins at the best price so grab it fast and wait.
Activity: 420
November 29, 2018, 06:47:16 PM
Most experienced traders make big money during a market crash. They are engaged in margin trading and it is very profitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 29, 2018, 06:41:28 PM
For this bear market, I have since stay away from trading, I tried to do some trade in the past, the price go against me and have not reached the price i bought, i have to sell of to cut my lost, so since then I am staying away waiting for market recovering.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
November 29, 2018, 06:32:02 PM
If its bear market and almost all coins are in red, I will not even dare buy or sell any of my crypto assets but instead I will just hold on to whatever I have and wait till the market starts to recover. Those who are good with trading can survive and earn in what they call scalping but the risk is very high specially if you know that market is not doing well at that time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
I prefer not to do a lot of operations in a falling market. My strategy is to wait and only sometimes I can buy some coins and sell them in a short time.
Activity: 597
November 29, 2018, 12:57:28 PM
People who have very good knowledge of trading then he can make profits whatever the market condition is. Need to have basic knowledge and also need to have the capability to apply the best strategy in trading in this red market. So the red market is not a big problem but has to show better performance.
Pages:
Jump to: