Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 14. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 03:01:46 PM
Well, if you really want to continue market trading you should just think your moves really through before executing them. It's really easy to lose your investments when coins/tokens can lose their value within minutes.

Take out small profits and don't get greedy.
If you see things are turning red - sell and wait for a good re-entry point.
Spread your investments but also keep them tight enough to easily keep an eye on them.
maybe things can happen if you keep investing when the market is falling, you can get a loss if you are not careful when you want to buy coin. and that will make you cut losses or hold for an unknown time. I personally recommend that you secure the funds that you have unless you are already an expert in investing when the market is dumping. because for me, this condition will endanger the capital you have
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
November 16, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
In my opinion, all what you need is be more carefully with trading of coins and think for the future. Just should to have some analytics in your mind. And all will be ok.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 16, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
Well, if you really want to continue market trading you should just think your moves really through before executing them. It's really easy to lose your investments when coins/tokens can lose their value within minutes.

Take out small profits and don't get greedy.
If you see things are turning red - sell and wait for a good re-entry point.
Spread your investments but also keep them tight enough to easily keep an eye on them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 02:39:19 PM
You need to invest and trade with the coin, which is exactly in your opinion shows price stability. At this time, the red market is now the right time to invest and trade day invested money. I think for a long time with investments you need to wait until the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 16, 2018, 04:01:09 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

It makes absolutely no difference to me. Now I just try to work as cool as possible and do not pay attention to the state of the market. For me the main thing is profit and nothing else
Activity: 224
November 13, 2018, 07:44:53 AM
In my opinion, when the market is red, you have a good chance to choose and buy potential e-currencies. And you will get good returns when you sell them in the green market. But you can also trade short term in the red market to make a profit.
The most important thing is to wait until finally the market turns green, and not to sell its coins earlier because of hopelessness Undecided
November 13, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
In the red market, the only right decision we can allow is to buy the coins we need, while the prices are so low
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 07:41:29 AM
In my opinion, when the market is red, you have a good chance to choose and buy potential e-currencies. And you will get good returns when you sell them in the green market. But you can also trade short term in the red market to make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 07:38:02 AM
I am actually happy if this bear market lasts for 6 months - year more, i can accumulate good projects (self delusion a bit, i know, but still, i can still see about a dozen or maybe two dozen projects becoming really huge) so i will continue to buy until im happy with the number i have. Then im gonna wait for a new bull run which is almost inevitable one day, cause human greed is inevitable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 12, 2018, 07:45:47 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

Invest in top coins and playing safe is good option even for this step you need more disciplines and patience because market still red. If you can just leave market for now and do some activity that can make you happy or create income out side crypto. Many people already do that, they come back into their real life with off line job or built on line store, do the best and good luck to you.
But why should you go out of the crypto if now it is an opportunity to increase your capital in the cryptocurrency? When the market reaches another level (in 5-7 years), then you need to be out of it and do whatever you wants
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 12, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

Invest in top coins and playing safe is good option even for this step you need more disciplines and patience because market still red. If you can just leave market for now and do some activity that can make you happy or create income out side crypto. Many people already do that, they come back into their real life with off line job or built on line store, do the best and good luck to you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

In this kind of condition we can't make too much profit at a time if we won't get risk of loosing.
Taking in a small profit but often would be better in this market condition.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 12, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

You can analyze the lowest prices of coins during the bear market period and try to make buy orders at that price not not use all your money, and also buy orders below the lowest price according to your intuition, when you get the coin then sell when the price has started to recover. The risk here is very high in my opinion because the bearish market can be very deep.
Activity: 140
November 12, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
Try margin trading, I tried to trade, but many earn good money because of it. You can also try to ride the waves with bitcoin or any major altcoins, this is the most simple and profitable occupation. I do not have sufficient knowledge in trading just keep your coins until better times.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
November 12, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

Now you can make a profit, but not the one you thought of yourself and the risk is much higher than holding the coins and waiting for better times. So do not hurry, think about how it will be easier for you to trade and get enough profit to cover your expenses.
Activity: 335
November 12, 2018, 02:55:16 AM
Red market trading is really hard, which usually takes your time and judgment. The red market must seize some real news. When the coin begins to appear abnormal, it must be purchased in the first time, you can not hesitate. I think that investment must be judged immediately.
diceroll.xyz
November 11, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
Yeah in crypto nothing is safe need to take risk every time. We can just lower the risk with the help of our knowledge or luck  Wink Tradingview website good if wants to start learn the trading. Many experts their and we can make decent profit in the down market also,
copper member
Activity: 362
November 11, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
We trade to look for profits and there's no certain market for that. If you are a day trader, then you're mostly going to trade everyday whether the market is red or green. And as for holders, we also trade/sell when the market is only high for profits and for getting in to the market, we buy when the prices are so cheap. I would play safe with the money that I'm about to invest and will only risk the acceptable amount.
It's not good to trade coin when market encountered red because it can immediate loss your earning ,it can affect your decision making so much better to wait more to be secured as always. Everything will happen just continue with crypto until the time exploded.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 11, 2018, 05:21:19 PM
We trade to look for profits and there's no certain market for that. If you are a day trader, then you're mostly going to trade everyday whether the market is red or green. And as for holders, we also trade/sell when the market is only high for profits and for getting in to the market, we buy when the prices are so cheap. I would play safe with the money that I'm about to invest and will only risk the acceptable amount.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 11, 2018, 05:01:11 PM
What you said is true, Nothing is safe.
Cryptocurrency trading is akin to gambling, you would lose sometimes and gain sometimes but with meticulous planning and execution, you would see more wins than losses.
Pages:
Jump to: