Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 12. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
With a falling market, the only correct way is day trading. Earnings depend on the amount of working capital invested in the crypto exchange. Another tip - do not use borrowed funds from banks or loans from owners of crypto exchanges.
but if you trade every day the capital must be large enough because if only with small capital the results obtained are only small because the increase and decrease in prices in a short time is usually only small so if you want to get big profits you must have large capital.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
With a falling market, the only correct way is day trading. Earnings depend on the amount of working capital invested in the crypto exchange. Another tip - do not use borrowed funds from banks or loans from owners of crypto exchanges.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 28, 2018, 06:31:53 PM
I don't really have the knowledge of trading and its not everybody that does, so what I advise during this bear market is for investors to embrace the use of stable coins.
Convert your altcoins to stable coins to preserve the value and then buy them back when they hit the bottom. By doing this you will have more coins with the same initial amount.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 28, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
Interesting enough even in these apocalyptic conditions,there are some coins which stand still or have even gained some value, this is very interesting like Factom and ODEM. I dont know hy is this but it shows that there could be some plays even in these conditions.
There are always ways to make money in the most difficult markets but those opportunities are so difficult to see that only those that are experts at predicting the different markets can do it, I have seen some coins getting profits but I was not smart enough to be invested in those coins before all of this happened so if you are not that good as an investor it is better to find ways to reduce your losses than to try to make money in this market.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.
If you want to take profits from red market i think hard if you already buy it with high price after that market low, so bad decision if you choose cut loss, The best ways is invest more and wait it. And always to invest many kind of coin, that's will give you benefits
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
November 20, 2018, 07:47:22 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

no, I absolutely do not recommend trading when the market turns red like this, especially if there is no candle that supports whether the price will recover, if you only stick to taking dip prices then that will only eliminate your assets. We recommend that you see TA and the candle whether there is a sign the price will go up or not
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 07:38:16 PM
Playing safe is good actually but if you want to earn money with trading always you have to remember that nothing can not decrease directly -20x. Always you can see some dead cat bounces. So if you follow prices and charts carefully i believe you can catch these dead cat bounce times and you can earn some mnoey during these dead cat bounces.
looking for safe to avoid losses is a strategy used by many people, but there are also people who transact in the red market and may need money so they transact to release coin and take action in conditions like this, this action can make you a big loss. if you release at a low price and don't match the price of your purchase in the past, you will definitely lose because it is not balanced.
Activity: 644
November 20, 2018, 07:20:10 PM
For a certain part of my deposit I do scalping using a bot. And even in such a low-volatile market, which was the last 3 months, it was possible to earn good money, not to mention the current situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 20, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

There is no way to ensure maximum profits. If there is, anyone should have been rich right now and no one will take risk. Crypto currency is just like any other forms of investment and the only difference is the fact that it has a high risk but can give you high reward if successful. If there is a sure way to invest, please let me know because I'm all ears for new investment strategies.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 20, 2018, 07:15:08 PM
Playing safe is good actually but if you want to earn money with trading always you have to remember that nothing can not decrease directly -20x. Always you can see some dead cat bounces. So if you follow prices and charts carefully i believe you can catch these dead cat bounce times and you can earn some mnoey during these dead cat bounces.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 20, 2018, 07:08:49 PM
I am actually happy if this bear market lasts for 6 months - year more, i can accumulate good projects (self delusion a bit, i know, but still, i can still see about a dozen or maybe two dozen projects becoming really huge) so i will continue to buy until im happy with the number i have. Then im gonna wait for a new bull run which is almost inevitable one day, cause human greed is inevitable.
Just make sure that you can follow your plan, your plan is very good and if you can follow it you will make money and if you buy the right coins you could even become rich but all of that depends on your ability to follow your plan, many have tried what you are going to attempt and they have failed because they were unable to hold their coins as much as they thought.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 20, 2018, 06:54:23 PM
no one can know how much maximum profit they can get especially when the market falls like now which of course makes the price of coins become increasingly unstable so it would be better for you to take small profits but you can repeat them rather than big but have to wait long
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 19, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
how to trade in a red market situation is actually not too difficult if you dare to take risks, buy alt coins which today have decreased by more than 60% and have the potential to increase again and the project is not in bad news, I think this is worth doing because I personally tried it and succeeded.
the important thing is that you must be prepared for what risks you choose.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 19, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
Don't even do it if you're not sure of what you are doing. The current situation we have seems to be more tricky than of usual that's is why we should take time to think of what will do next. Trading for this time is so difficult and even causing losses to us if we mistaken.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 19, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
Better dont trade duing red market, cashout to the stable coin and wait when storm past.
Yu can make good earnings main dont sleep of starting price pumping
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
According to me trading can provide us with huge profits but only if you have enough experience and skills for it.Trading is not simple as investing and holding.You have to keep an eye on the rise and fall of the price and have to sell your coins on regular basis.So if you think that you are skilled enough for trading then you should definitely go for it.It will provide you with a lot of profits.
Activity: 504
November 19, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
It is very profitable to put short positions on such a market, and many traders are engaged in this, because I am sure that many are just waiting for something and understand that the market will definitely fall lower than the well-established understanding of what happened during the entire period.
Activity: 254
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 08:44:14 AM
It's hard a lot but it's possible ti get profit from red market, but you should be much more expirienced in trading and should met bear market before and  for sure you must had good intuition sense. I recommend you to wait till this end and learn about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 08:34:45 AM
In the current market, you can only trade in short-term and stop-stop use. And you need to carefully choose a coin to trade the beam to trade where there is a large volume.
Activity: 224
November 19, 2018, 08:24:53 AM
I would hold, or if the coin was bought to sell cheaper, if you are not sure of growth, you can also catch the current fluctuations of the minimum and maximum in a short pattern. For example:  alt today is $ 2, we buy, if it shows growth over the previous days, then we wait up to $ 4, and sell it.
But if theres something in the portfolio, then it is better to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: