Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 13. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 07:48:40 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

Just like in the regular market. After all, in the red market all the coins are also growing and falling. I do not think there is any significant difference between the red and green market conditions when it comes to trading
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 05:34:00 PM
I believe I learnt two things. One is to buy at various levels . So I think I need to have more money to trade. The bear market caught me unaware as I bought high and now have no choice but to wait for a bull run to break even or profit.
Activity: 350
November 16, 2018, 05:23:11 PM
For me in the red market, short term trading is still profitable for investors. The problem is that you need more time to constantly monitor and study the coins, market research to make timely decisions...
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
November 16, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
The answer is easy, short that coins!
I personally use 3commas bot to trade on Binance and because I am not a professional trader I follow paid crypto signals. Even crypto is bearish, I am cumulating more and more Bitcoins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 16, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
There is no tip or advice can help you out at this period except you're a good traders Smiley. But if you're a good trader, you'll not have to create a thread to ask about it Smiley). You should know that it's really difficult to trade during this time. You can't trade depend on good or bads news, upcoming event,...it's not the same as before. If you wanna be safe so stay away from trading and just hold.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

buy and collect a great cryptocurrency, then hold it for long term my friend
in my opinion this red market is good time to collect more the best cryptocurrency at this moment
copper member
Activity: 210
November 16, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
Of course ,trading in red market can give someone profit depending on how the person trade .IF you want to make money in red market,wait till btc price broke a major support,then look for altcoins with a very high liquidity on exchange .I said these because altcoin with high liquidity tend to grow faster than others .you also need to know if the altcoin ,you want to buy is at support.once has bottomed.One should also  split her fund by not putting all the money  on btc ,meaning one should be buying gradually not at once

Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 04:40:55 PM
There are stable coins in red market you can still trade with them like xlm and dogecoin price of this coins always stable to trade with them even in red market they will rise within 24hours.
Trading in red market can't gain profit because all value of coin are currently down which it was affected for the market of potential crypto , as you look around there's no stable and nothing goes positive nowadays but I believe as we are not greedy it can gain more profit and absolutely can achieve those targets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
You need to be very careful, plus all this is necessary at least to understand the market,and to be a professional,and to know that every not deliberate action can solve money,and in a falling market is very easy, because not when you do not know when the end of the bottom, and when it ends, it's very simple HODLL
Activity: 406
November 16, 2018, 04:30:58 PM
There are stable coins in red market you can still trade with them like xlm and dogecoin price of this coins always stable to trade with them even in red market they will rise within 24hours.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 16, 2018, 04:30:42 PM
What I can say is that you must discover what is really good for you. There are several ways on how we do the trading, what I suggest is pick up some of the most used ways by experts, study it and try it one at a time. I am sure that you will know what is really applicable to you. I encourage you to join trading groups which can help you to do trading without committing a fatal mistake which will really damage your finances. Be wise and be patient.
It's not too good in trading a coin in terms of red market because its value decreases due to hype, much better to hodl, for a couple of months until the recovery will look around. And if that happen, then you can trade and more of profit will achieve.
Activity: 280
November 16, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
if you want to enter new investment, it can be very advantageous to buy coins at these prices
I hold the coins I bought in my portfolio, increasing the amount of trade and minimizing the loss can lead to even worse results.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
Each investor chooses his strategy with which he earns money. At the moment, the market is not volatile, so it is difficult to make a profit in such market conditions, by day trading. I advise you to buy some coins and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 462
November 16, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

Hello! I think it is better to invest in strong projects and wait for the market to recover. I personally do not know how to trade in a falling market and I see no point.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
Trading is one of the most dangerous, but at the same time one of the fastest ways to earn income in the cryptocurrency market. It will be profitable to trade even if the market is constantly falling.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 16, 2018, 04:07:57 PM
What I can say is that you must discover what is really good for you. There are several ways on how we do the trading, what I suggest is pick up some of the most used ways by experts, study it and try it one at a time. I am sure that you will know what is really applicable to you. I encourage you to join trading groups which can help you to do trading without committing a fatal mistake which will really damage your finances. Be wise and be patient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 16, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
I agree. Nothing is safe especially on trading. If you really think about the strategies on trading, none of them guarantee that it will work. What I am doing right now is to wait and see since I have spent my capital already and selling won't be of any help. If you are planning to buy coins, by all means please do. You are not only helping yourself but the whole market as well. Buyers are all the crypto needed for now not dumpers.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
today on the crypto space, i have noticed that we have loads of forums that consist of loads of traders that make as much as 100 percent within weeks of trading and make people go into trading with guaranty of them making profits and that is how they trade in the red market as they record more of profit than losses.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 03:22:47 PM
You need a good intuition and with it you can solve any problem. It doesn't matter that the market is red. Just do what you think it is right
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 16, 2018, 03:07:18 PM
there are some coins whose prices are quite stable which I mean that when the price of a coin falling coin does not take long to rise again for example dogecoin, you should try to trade with coins like that and buy them when the price goes down then sell again when going up a bit is not greedy, provided you can keep repeating it every day, in my opinion it's good and profitable
Pages:
Jump to: