Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 2. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
Trading in capital is easy but trading without capital is good for trader with good hands can still make a profit and give us the capital.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 11, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
You can first take part in the bounty programs and trade on the exchange listed coins. So you will not spend money from your pocket, but you will have an initial capital for practice in the trades.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 06:29:13 AM
It is possible, basically I have been doing that for a long time, but in the end you will always came up to decision to invest some money to have them extra. Because the more you invest the more profit you can gain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
September 11, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
in order to start trading you need money/cryptocurrencies or something that has a value in order for you to make some transactions in trading.if you don't want to use any of your fiat money for trading you need to work for it,in the physical world you a need a job that will pay you so you can have money to pay your rent,bills,foods and other expenses.in this forum you can do bounties,it's not free and you also need to work for it.use the rewards as your capital and you can now start trading without anything coming from your pocket.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 11, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

The best thing to do, is to become a bounty hunter first. It means you need to put effort to have some money that does not come from your pocket. For that, it will take more challenge but you will never loss because it's came from other method of income. All the loss you feel is the effort and time you spend while having some extra income. But the good thing is, you learn on bounty hunting in different field. So try it and dominate this trading community, good luck folks!
Activity: 184
September 10, 2018, 06:50:48 PM
there are many ways to trade as you mean, if you really believe you want to do it then you can invite your friends who have money and share the profits, you can also do a bounty to get paid and use it for trading capital, but that is the old and long way.
Activity: 39
September 10, 2018, 05:17:43 PM
If you still decided to trade in the cryptocurrency market, then my advice to you : of all that is, invest no more than 50% of your money. Cryptocurrency is unstable now.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 07:03:43 PM
there are no trading without capital as far as i can tell, you do need something to start with, trading is a two-way thing, that means you have something to offer the other party. Even margin trading require some minimum
Activity: 55
August 31, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
Yeah, but you need to steam. There are options with cloud mining. Or getting crypto currency for the content, for the time spent in the social network. But it is very long and dreary.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
I don't see a way to trade without starting capital at least 500-1000 dollars. You can earn them by participating in the bounty
Activity: 62
August 18, 2018, 06:29:47 AM
trading without capital, it seem impossible, if you don't have money or don't want invest you can get token free and try to trade from small fund value of these token.
Activity: 44
August 18, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
Trading makes a lot of sense when you are using your own money and you are not scared.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 02:43:37 PM
In any case, to earn money in cryptocurrencies market you will have to seriously work. For example you can earn tokens of the new ICOs through participating in bounty campaigns. Then hold them and sell in the future with nice profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:18:31 PM
every trade must have capital first and also have to buy enough capital at least 1,000,000, I have never traded without capital and do not know how to trade without capital.
Activity: 390
August 17, 2018, 01:08:25 PM
You cannot trade without capital. logically how can we do it without the money meanwhile in trading you need to buy and sell, unless you have good skills in trading, you can find someone to invest in you
Activity: 490
August 17, 2018, 12:29:07 PM
Maybe by following various bounty programs can be used as a solution for someone to find income every time without issuing capital but with a relatively long duration of work they must be patient in carrying out the ico.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 05:56:34 AM
Oh you really have no money to put in a capital to start some trading is it?
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 03:13:43 AM
Yes, you can trade not from your pocket money. I also did that.
I trade from the results of a bounty campaign, but you have to be patient and keep trying to get profits to become capital in trading.
I can trade after a year doing a bounty campaign.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 17, 2018, 12:05:34 AM
without capital from your pocket, you can just take the time to work as a bounty hunter and following the airdrop can help get free capital to trade everything needs a struggle
Activity: 147
August 16, 2018, 11:58:42 PM
Without capital here means without money that c

ome out from your pocket as capital.
I guess you can try lending as an option if you want to do trading without spending anything on your pocket. But you have to make sure to accept the fact that some lending needs collateral. So if I were you I would rather spend even a small amount in your pocket just for start, it is better rather than choose the lending option.
Pages:
Jump to: