Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 6. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Have you heard about airdrops? Because of airdrops i traded without capital before. Airdrops are token given by a newly project that is about to start. They will give you tokens after doing tasks like following twitter and telegram.  Then if you do the needed tasks you are able to get tokens that soon you can trade if they are on an exchanger already.

but most of the time airdrops gives you a small capital to do trading or sometimes it has no value. the best thing to do is to join different bounty programs that for sure will be beneficial to do trading because of huge amount to earn.
Go for a good option, this must be basic concept of your work. When you encounter different options in the way, don’t start following anyone before doing proper research about it. Like here you said, exactly airdrops aren’t that much valuable because many times they profit you nothing. Better option here is to equip yourself with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
Putting money from your own pocket is sometimes needed to earn things in return.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 01:56:00 AM
how much I try, whether it's with a loan system or whatever, my mind is not really comfortable if trading without using pure capital is not demanded for living needs or credit repayments.

I suffer losses arising from what is targeted, try to change the mindset of not using other people's funds, and that's where you can get success because there is no continuous burden.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
August 03, 2018, 01:46:41 AM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
Are you good at trading?

If yes, you can try lending services. But if you aren't good in technical analysis and don't have any prior experience with trading, then learn it first. You can ask people for $10-$50, but what will be the use if you don't know trading and ultimately you gonna lose everything. Learn TA first, then start with paper or demo trading before starting with actual trading with actual money.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 01:38:43 AM
You must and it's strongly advised that you start trading with capital, unless someone is investing in you and if things go wrong, well you should know what happens next, you have debts to pay, with capital your lose your own money, and it just becomes as simple as better luck next time, start with as little as 20$ at least, give it a try.
Activity: 27
August 03, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
M
No way you cant trade without a capital because before you can start trade you need to deposits bitcoin or  etherium in  your  acount before  you can start your trading career.

Activity: 168
August 03, 2018, 12:41:53 AM
You should take part in the bonus programs to earn the initial capital, then use that capital to reinvest in the coins you think are potential, so you will not have to invest, just put effort. and time.
Activity: 113
August 03, 2018, 12:21:10 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Your question is a bit confusing to me. If you borrow money, you can. But it's good you use a maximum of 10 percent of your cold money. If you are not ready for it yet. You can join a quality bounty to raise capital.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 11:38:39 PM
There are ways if you want to trade but you do not have the capital.
You can follow the Bounty campaign and get the token for free, usually, if your week gets stakes then you will get a token in your wallet.
We recommend that you do a bounty carefully and fulfill all the rules.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 11:08:25 PM
Trading always needs always, so in order to gain the capital you need to follow bounties where you get free earning but nobody don't know how long it will take to get your money because once after completion of ICO. They will take some time for listing the coin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 10:29:07 PM
Have you heard about airdrops? Because of airdrops i traded without capital before. Airdrops are token given by a newly project that is about to start. They will give you tokens after doing tasks like following twitter and telegram.  Then if you do the needed tasks you are able to get tokens that soon you can trade if they are on an exchanger already.

but most of the time airdrops gives you a small capital to do trading or sometimes it has no value. the best thing to do is to join different bounty programs that for sure will be beneficial to do trading because of huge amount to earn.
although we get small capital from aidropm but if we accumulate it for a while it can be  big amount.we just need to be patience working in bounty and airdrop.it can not give us much money instantly
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 02, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 08:47:38 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 02, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

It's possible to trade without capital but first you need to earn something from bounty campaign or airdrop. If you already earned the reward in the future then you can do trading. But make sure you will learn it first or you will end up losing your rewards.
Participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns to earn a living and then use this money to invest is a very good thing for those who do not have the capital to invest. There are many ways to invest in this market and this is a great way that many people can apply.
Activity: 70
August 02, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
I am broke to that extent that I cannot put in money from my own pocket.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
in my opinion there is nothing unless you join the bounty program to get capital first after you get paid you can trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
The main conceivable way that you can do exchanging without capital is somebody loaning you the cash to do as such, however since you said that you need to learn implies that you are a fledgling means there is a high possibility that you won't have the capacity to make benefit from the get go, so who will give you their cash to simply squander it, if your objective is absolutely instructive at that point there are numerous destinations which offer virtual money on their locales to exchange request to take in its ropes previously utilizing genuine cash.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
August 02, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

It's possible to trade without capital but first you need to earn something from bounty campaign or airdrop. If you already earned the reward in the future then you can do trading. But make sure you will learn it first or you will end up losing your rewards.
I don’t think so that it is possible for you to trade without having any money in your wallet as you have to buy some crypto coins which you can then use for day trading and that you can only buy once you have enough of the money in your wallet. The only possible thing which you can do is to become a part of the signature campaign or bounty campaign and then sell those tokens to buy some crypto coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:56:20 AM
If you want to start cryptocurrency trading so you need to some capital for your cryptocurrency trading. If you want to start Forex or Binary trading so you can start trading without capital but it is only demo for a practice account. For learning you can start demo trading without capital otherwise you can’t start cryptocurrency trading without capital.
Pages:
Jump to: