Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 3. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 11:14:54 PM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
When I started to join airdrops, and earn altcoins, I considered myself as a trader because I trade my Altcoin to btc.. Later if you have altcoin, you will be encouraged to trade your coins..
I suggest, that in trading, you bid your coin to higher price and wait..
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 10:57:44 PM
Of course all we have to do is take the signature bounty program and then use the coins we get from the prize campaign to trade so we can also have it, to start our trade journey.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:28:31 PM
If i use my money, i will not appreciate it and i can't enjoy what I've got easily. We can say that we can do trading without investing amount from pocket as there are some sites offering registration bonus which can be trade-able . I need to work hardly to be good trader by learning from small thing. withdraw the profits from too as well (some conditions applies) you may search many forex trading brokers offering no deposit bonus, dont know now a days they are offering or not but instaforex was offering this in past.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2018, 07:59:35 PM
To" trade cryptocurrency " you need it to be. Other than trade. You can either buy it or you can mine it. I do not think that mining does not require investments. Learn about mining information. But remember that there is no easy money.
Of course trading crytpo is need the capital, We can't trade without capital,
the greater capital we use then the great advantage we get too, or vice versa.
Having a large amount of capital won't do if a trader is not a good regular trader. It doesn't matters how mich you use to trade as long as you can make money in any amount that you trade. Trading is always needing a capital for you to buy so it was nearly impossible to have no capital.
Activity: 96
August 16, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
To" trade cryptocurrency " you need it to be. Other than trade. You can either buy it or you can mine it. I do not think that mining does not require investments. Learn about mining information. But remember that there is no easy money.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 04:47:48 PM
It should not just be the amount of money that you are using for trading.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
I will try and this is important to trade some money by using the best things.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 08:32:16 AM
You can do trading without investing much, but a little investment is for sure needed.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 14, 2018, 06:47:10 AM
You can do trading without capital.
The trick is that you have to take part in a potentially good bounty program that has a good reputation.
You can use the results from Bounty for trading capital.
This method allows you not to spend money from your pocket to buy coins.
You simply complete the Bounty program and try to get as many stakes as possible.
You need to remember if you do a bounty campaign you have to be patient in waiting.

So you are saying that trading with the funds that we get from bounties is a trading without capital? I do not think so
Once you received the reward, it is your own money that you earn by promoting the project. It is like a salary that you get from your job, so do you think that your salary cant be considered as a capital if you use it for other thing (business maybe)?
If you think so, I think it is a wrong mindset. Everything that come out from your own pocket no matter how did you earn it, and you use it for trading should be called as capital.
Activity: 66
August 14, 2018, 06:39:08 AM
One will have to work really hard to earn the traders and the trading skills.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 06:01:39 AM
You can do trading without capital.
The trick is that you have to take part in a potentially good bounty program that has a good reputation.
You can use the results from Bounty for trading capital.
This method allows you not to spend money from your pocket to buy coins.
You simply complete the Bounty program and try to get as many stakes as possible.
You need to remember if you do a bounty campaign you have to be patient in waiting.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 05:59:08 AM
We can trade without doing much of investments and it will just be fine.
Activity: 44
August 14, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
Putting money from your own pocket is sometimes needed to earn things in return.
That is not always the case. One can earn and do business with the money of other people as well. If you look at the businesses built around Bitcoin like the BTM, you actually earn by the Bitcoin of other people when they make the transaction. They are actually charged a certain fee while marking the transaction.

Besides, there are some bounty campaigns and participating in such campaigns incur you money which could be invested in any business which does not go form your own savings. Alibaba enterprise also works on the same principal and does their business without holding any inventory.
Either you can trade on behalf of someone else or you have to earn your own money to get some crypto coins because you do need to have some coins in your wallet to get started with trading. If you are not financially strong, then you can go for participating in signature campaign or bounty campaign first and then you can use those coins which you will earn from that.
I cannot see any such source through which you can start trading without having any capital, because in very early stage even no one will ready to give you load or to start trading with you on credit. For starting a new business you need some investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 13, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
In order to make this possible, engage first in bounty programs to earn token rewards. Token rewards are also altcoins and from then trading could already be started. Bounty programs are good alternative to investment because bounty hunters are being able to earn tokens without the means of investing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
August 13, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
If you want to trade without investing your own money, then try to trade on forex, there are bonus accounts. And when you gain experience, you can trade in the cryptocurrency exchange, but for your money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 13, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
Trading needs a money or capital to start buy altcoins because you can invest it. But they have other way to start trade without capital by joing bounty but possible that you not get altcoins if the project not successful.

Why I suggest to have capital because if you have money you can choose your own altcoins to invest that you know potential to increase. But if you don't have any capital it's your choice what to do.
Yes, it all needs capital unless you have given a free money out of nowhere or by someone for you to trade. Trading has its risk and you will be serious in trading because you will be very careful about the money you pay to risk for something. Keep in mind that trading is not an easy quick money. Its more on technologies and real business that is build not in a year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 13, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

Without a capital? Try to joined In reliable bounty campaign which Is you can earn bounty tokens by complying the tasks and after the ICO Is success. And you just wait for announcement when and where their tokens will be put on a list of exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 04:55:41 AM
If you are a novice, I recommend you join the bonus campaign, airdrop campaign. The projects will pay you their pennies, when you get paid, the sale or hold of those coins is up to you. It is also the first step in trading without capital
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 13, 2018, 04:06:24 AM
Trading needs a money or capital to start buy altcoins because you can invest it. But they have other way to start trade without capital by joing bounty but possible that you not get altcoins if the project not successful.

Why I suggest to have capital because if you have money you can choose your own altcoins to invest that you know potential to increase. But if you don't have any capital it's your choice what to do.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 04:00:57 AM
It is easy to trade but it is difficult when it comes to using your money.
Pages:
Jump to: