Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 4. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 05:31:25 AM
we can trade without using capital money from the wallet and we can get it from bounty campaign, we just follow the rules and work on the tasks in bounty campaign so we will get paid and we can use it for trading

Agree with you. I totally start from joining bounty campaign like signature camp and use my earning as capital for trading. It takes time but if you want free capital, you should invest also your effort and also time for it. I can say I start investing and trading from nothing.
Yeah it is right if you no money for investment, no problem you can earn from bounty campaigns and when you have enough cryptos in your wallet you can start trading. During earning cryptos you can get knowledge about crypto trading. By this way you will be a successful trader after some time. You can earn huge profits from trading in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:35:39 PM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Just learn to grab every chances of earning and ooprtunities being offered here in crypto world. You could have and join bounty campaigns with you where you could earn free coins. You could also join airdrops which offers good altcoins as well. Just be observant and know which one is more profitable for you.
Activity: 420
August 10, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
I think without money you can only watch and you only learn how to earn money from trading and different ICOs but I think for the trading purpose you must have $100 to invest in and after that, you can increase this by trading on different coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:18:06 AM
You should engage in bounty, during this difficult market, many people opt to engage in bounty to earn free coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 10, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Actualy its hard to make an own trading investment  without proper capital,because everything will be circulated with capital in order to make your own investment,otherwise there is an another way to have a capital first before you become a traders,and this is being a bounty hunters and after thats you can recieve a token thats maybe you can use to trade into different kinds of altcoins or you can convert it to fiat money and buy another kinds of altcoins.
Activity: 42
August 10, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
I have never tried the forex broker trading but I hope it is nice.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 01:02:08 AM
Putting money from your own pocket is sometimes needed to earn things in return.
That is not always the case. One can earn and do business with the money of other people as well. If you look at the businesses built around Bitcoin like the BTM, you actually earn by the Bitcoin of other people when they make the transaction. They are actually charged a certain fee while marking the transaction.

Besides, there are some bounty campaigns and participating in such campaigns incur you money which could be invested in any business which does not go form your own savings. Alibaba enterprise also works on the same principal and does their business without holding any inventory.
Either you can trade on behalf of someone else or you have to earn your own money to get some crypto coins because you do need to have some coins in your wallet to get started with trading. If you are not financially strong, then you can go for participating in signature campaign or bounty campaign first and then you can use those coins which you will earn from that.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

Join in bounty campaign and if you get some reward or payment from your work take it as your capital so that yoy can start with your trading without any capital.

Most of the people who want to earn cryptocurrency but has no capital to start, they are just joining bounty campaigns and from there they can already start trading in the market.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)
August 08, 2018, 08:12:41 AM
My first been in that you can trade without any capital if you are gaining the Bounty rewards and hold it for sometime and after the price is gaining some value your would sell it. This is kind of trading that doesn't require any capital.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 08, 2018, 07:57:34 AM
Why don't you try joining bounty campaigns first, there, you can earn free tokens that you can trade in the future if the project of the bounty that you joined become successful, also joining airdrops could also give you free tokens. All this rewards that you can get, could give you a nice capital to start trading in the market.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
August 08, 2018, 07:49:51 AM
There are so many ways to start trading without any funds invested on it. You can do mining, participate on airdrops, referral programs, do bounty campaigns, and etc. The most profit way for me is to do bounties because there are huge amount of reward tokens allocated on it. The rewards you may received can be traded for bitcoins or ethereum once it is listed on crypto exchange/s. This way you may start trading without capital.
Activity: 25
August 08, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
you can go to the claiming sites or make airdrops and bounties until you have some money to trade with but it's a very long way to make money though
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
August 08, 2018, 06:50:02 AM
If I dare to trade after getting results from the bounty signature because I was very scared when investing had to take out  my own capital with various risks that are difficult to avoid later and automatically make us experience losses.
Look this isn’t much easy as you might have considered it to be. There are difficulties and problems everywhere, but you must vet strong minded enough to take your way straight out to success. People are often not interested to work harder rather they seek some shortcut. And you must know that hark work always lead you to success else you are just drowning.
Activity: 305
August 07, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

Join in bounty campaign and if you get some reward or payment from your work take it as your capital so that yoy can start with your trading without any capital.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 05:03:28 PM
You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusted so to be able to successfully transaction is very difficult. You need to have accurate technical analysis, combined with information and market psychology to be able to present the most specific and effective transaction plan.
Activity: 66
August 07, 2018, 03:14:35 PM
Man, this topic is not called for, how can u trade without capital? It is like saying u want to drive ur car without gasoline. Even electric cars need to be recharged.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 07, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
M
No way you cant trade without a capital because before you can start trade you need to deposits bitcoin or  etherium in  your  acount before  you can start your trading career.

I also do not understand how it can be possible. Trading needs the initial capital, even the smallest money. You can deal with Bounties and earn first to invest in the altcoins that you like. I recommend Qtum and Cardano.

Basically it is possible but of course it is not possible to earn money from it. There are some trading sites lets you to trade without capital, that is something like demo money. This is obviously not for earning purpose but for learning purpose only.
There is a new trading site in my country which is running a trading competition, it is 100% for free as it is their promotion. Users are having chance to win some money if they win the competition. Maybe this one also can be considered trading without capital but there is a chance to earn something.
Activity: 382
August 07, 2018, 02:55:44 PM
Trying to learn trading too.☺
And hope to be a good trader someday. For now I will just hold my coins. And wait for them to ripe and then harvest it.
Activity: 434
August 07, 2018, 02:31:22 PM
Trading want capital, in case you do not need to spend any cash you could try to exchange at forex with demo account but you wont be getting any money and if you do not want to spend any money from your financial institution account you then want to earn your money by way of doing numerous things, like imparting your service, doing bounty or joining marketing campaign.
Activity: 588
August 07, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

We started as a bounty hunter and after we recover for a year l have token savings and found out trading now so l have no capital before lts just from my effort and have token payments which l trade now just to supply my daily needs of my family.
Pages:
Jump to: