Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 7. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 30, 2018, 04:08:16 PM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

I think it's possible. the most important is you want to work hard. many gift campaigns you can do and you will get rewards. of the rewards, you may use to trade. that way you probably will not spend money out of your own pocket bag. keep trying and always be patient. I think not a few people who are successful in the world of crypto, who initially just looking for rewards from participating in various prize Campaigns.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 02:58:21 PM
I think start capital should be. If you didn't fiat tokens which you can change to eth/btc, you can participate in bounty campaigns and earn some tokens to start trade
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 02:35:53 PM
Unfortunately, if you do not want to invest your own money, you will not be able to earn money by trading with crypto currency. Or take other people's money and trade them. Grin
Activity: 117
July 28, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
Yes,it is possible to trade even without  capital from your own pocket  if you're a bounty hunter. You can earn free token as reward and then,you will exchange it after. So from those free token,you can start trading and  possible to earn huge profit. Just be gumptious and drudgefull.
Activity: 29
July 28, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
their is no way you can trade without capital in my own opinion unless you wish to do bounty programs, earn some coins, sell them and invest the etherum into trading coins
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
You should join the bounty before you trade, earn money from the bounty program, but say they are long to have capital, can not just join and have capital.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:48:54 AM
yes now you can trading without capital in beginning . you should working in Airdrop Or bounty program .and win some token and buying this token in exchange ...
Quite right! You need to spend several hours a day on the tasks of these programs and you will earn yourself "free" money!))
Activity: 64
July 28, 2018, 08:44:58 AM
yes now you can trading without capital in beginning . you should working in Airdrop Or bounty program .and win some token and buying this token in exchange ...
Activity: 159
July 28, 2018, 06:12:48 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
trading without capital can be, because in the world of crypto very easy to trade without using capital, all you have to do is follow bounty, and if already receive payment from bounty use to trading ...
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

I think many of you try to trade with just thinking and using the calculator so you know how much you earn when you start trading coins so I also know how to process it.
Activity: 30
July 28, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
I think that's unlikely. Because you do not have capital in your hands, you can only trade small but not large transactions. You have to hold some money in your hand.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 28, 2018, 05:21:59 AM
You can lend a money from a friend, who also trades and have some amount of bitcoin, you have also an option to start your journey on some exchangeres which offer you possobility to use demo wallets, or i dont know how they called, but you wont make any money from them, just for educational purpose.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
You can do trading without investing any money, but at first, you have to participate in bounties and earn some coins, with these coins you can easily do trading.
Activity: 7
July 28, 2018, 04:54:27 AM
To learn without invest, you can try forex trading sites. If I am not wrong, then many forex trading sites have a demo invest system. You can invest, and then trade in a demo, Actually, it is a very good option to learn how to trade for the new trader. But I heard that Demo Trade system shows fake trade. But still, it is very good. You can try. Otherwise, I would recommend investing a little amount in binance to learn the trade. You can start trade by even 20-30$ in the maximum cryptocurrency exchange sites.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 04:32:19 AM
I do not think there is any investment without capital. When you want to invest in crypto or any other field, you need more or less capital. If you want to earn money without having to spend money you can look to bonus programs like airdrop or bounty. It can help you earn money but no capital, just take your time out
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 28, 2018, 04:09:20 AM
The answer is NO. How do you expect to trade and make profit  without any capital?If you don’t give anything then you’re getting nothing. Nothing is free here, unless you will go and borrow money and invest for trading, but that’s still the same – you can’t trade without capital cause you’re borrowing capital trending. And by the way, I don’t think anybody in this forum is ready to lend money out again, cause most of the people here has been scammed through lending.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
Ofcourse you need a capital in trading, but if you do not want to take money from your pocket, you need to effort working for tasks in bounty campaigns and airdrops, the rewards you will get there is a good amount to start in trading.
Activity: 62
July 27, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
You can through lending. But it's really really not advisable if you don't know what you're doing. You'd definitely wouldn't want to attain debt just because of your beginner mistakes. Why not deposit a small amount? $20? $10? Just to test things out.

If you want to learn without actually doing the trading though, there are lots of free resources on the internet on cryptocurrency trading. All it takes is a few Google searches.
If i use my money, i will not appreciate it and i can't enjoy what i've got easily. I need to work hardly to be good trader by learning from small thing. I have tried to use my money eventhough just $10. But finally, i just waste my time because when  i got $100 from my $10 , i spent it easily to put it on one basket because of curiousity on particular coin.

I agree that when you invest your money, you can withdraw it faster! But with this you will get a little experience, it is better to understand all baunti, Airdrop. And get the money that you can once again earn, thanks to their own experience.
Activity: 308
July 27, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

You can always work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins and from there you can start trading in the market or just become a holder.
Activity: 36
July 27, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
There is noway you can trade without capital, trading is the way to make money from your money. So if you don't have any capital then you can not trade.
Pages:
Jump to: