Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 2. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
You can promote an advertising campaign for an ICO project without bounty hunters, but it will cost several times more. At the same time, it will not be possible to use Facebook, Twitter, Google, since they are prohibited from advertising cryptocurrency projects. Therefore, bounty hunters come to the rescue, who unobtrusively advertise the project among their subscribers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
even if there are bounties without bounty hunters bounty is useless because bounty hunters are the one who serves as its worker and main subscriber of a bounty project .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
In my opinion, Bounty without a bounty hunter will result in a lack of supporters for a project that will conduct an ICO, so that the project is less well known in large media media such as Youtube, Article and others. so that it will cause a lack of information about the project, if you use a bounty hunter, then the project will be increasingly recognized by the wider community.
Yes it is right that bounty hunters have a very big role in supporting the success of a project. Bounty hunter promotes their projects. This is to attract investors to invest in the project. Of course, when there are no bounty hunters, a project will experience a stagnant investor, they will not get many investors because information cannot spread widely. Bounty hunters have a huge impact and a project is worth paying for bounty hunters.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

I think it will be really difficult for the project want to sell tokens if without bounty hunter advertising for projects, and I see it beneficial for both sides.
Activity: 208
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Yes! It will be successful without bounty hunters because the ICO team can promote it to the other sites and not to the bounty sites. Or they can promote it the the social media sites and telegram without the bounty hunters, the ICO team will do it.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
If Project management and development is pretty strong and hard worker i think which project definitely will big success! Of course bounty hunter one of the essential part of the successful project. Without hunter people will not know about the project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
even though I am a bounty hunter, but I do not really promote the ICO project that I follow. so in my opinion an ICO project without campaign participants is not an obstacle to the success of their ICO project
Activity: 602
Prices drop not fbecause  bounty hunters sell their coins but for a general crysis of ICo projects. Bounty hunters have in most cases less than 2% of entire tokens so it's a minimal quantity.  Bounty Hunters are essential for success because otherwise ICO has to spend a lot of REAL money (FIAT) to make sponsorships....
Merit: 2
You can certainly do without bounty hunters, but why? Promotion through the bounty is quite effective and often exceeds the traditional ways of promotion.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In my opinion, Bounty without a bounty hunter will result in a lack of supporters for a project that will conduct an ICO, so that the project is less well known in large media media such as Youtube, Article and others. so that it will cause a lack of information about the project, if you use a bounty hunter, then the project will be increasingly recognized by the wider community.
in fact it all depends on the quality of the participants of the bounty. if the participants are active and qualified in carrying out their duties to promote the project, of course it will be a positive side to the progress of the project in gathering its investors
Activity: 434
Bounty hunters are not only hunters of the programs they follow, sometimes hunters buy tokens, if there are no bounty hunters, what about the promotions that will be done
Activity: 224
probably will be closed, there are fewer active participants, many projects are in a dead state or looking as a scam
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For me they could also go without bounty but they would have to pay for every website to post their advertisement,
They are only playing safe by doing bounty because in advertisement through website they have to pay before the website post their ads and they have to pay it with fiat but with bounty hunters they would pay after the ICO and be paid with their token.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In my opinion the bounty the company can't exist without the bounty hunters. Bounty hunters spread news about the project and attract new investors. But perhaps the model is outdated and need to upgrade. For example, some projects conduct Airdrop with high payouts, this creates a lot of noise in the media sphere and causes interest in the project.
Most likely not.  Because bounty hunters make serious advertising at all for little money and in fact not even money, but tokens!
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/

that's impossible. The bounty hunters have the task of creating a great community for that ICO project. If they do not promote the project, there will not be any investors who know about the project thanks to 1-2 adverts about it.
Founder has to pay the bounty hunters for creating a great community for them.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
 Roll Eyes None, they can't do nothing without bounty hunters no matter how good and great their project is, they're like wheels or like fuel that runs the cars, its a supposed to be a team work effort, maybe the reason bounty hunters are getting annoyed its because of the delayed and some expectation that didn't met or perhaps the often changes of the bountis.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102

gifts without a bounty hunter will not go as planned. because without a bounty hunter, of course no one is promoting or campaigning. therefore, the gift project without participants I thought would fail.
copper member
Activity: 280
You should ask yourself how did early projects raise funds prior to bounty hunter. Be informed good project acquire private investors and sometimes go for blockchain conferences to sell their idea. The reason they choose bounty hunting over other equally good alternative is that they can delay payment and even choose not to pay bounty hunters and the sad thing is none can do anything about it. Regarding dumping, investors also do dump immediately after listing. If I receive a 50% bonus during pre sale and the token is listed above ICO price what would you do as an investor? Besides, you can decide what a hunter should use his tokens for, everyone has is own motives and preferences. They are a lot of coins performing very bad in the market whiles they haven't distributed bounty tokens yet. The truth is they look down on bounty hunters and thin we earned the tokens for doing absolutely nothing. However, we also invest our time and resources.
Pages:
Jump to: