Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 9. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I know what you are actually aiming at but do you know that the word bounty made up the words bounty hunters, if there is no bounty will we have any hunters for that in crypto? I guess no.
the main problem here is that those investors and organizers just have to blame someone you know and who do you think deserves the blame than those hunting for free coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

without Bounty most ICO’s will not be able to get successful since they are only who make investors aware of the project and there futures and about your opinion about selling of rewards its not like that there are still many Hunters who dontbsell cheap and hold for long time.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Acutally, bounty hunters are advertising the project, i believe advertisement is very important for the success of a project. Without bounty hunters a project wouldn't get as much exposure as it should get for its success.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
A lot of projects in recent years do not make bounty to promote their projects, they do only airdrop. Bounty is necessary, but if the project does not have money for a team of bounty managers, the bounty will not be successful.
Activity: 756
Bounty hunters are always mistreated even though their efforts and time contribute to the success of bounties,  they are disrespected at times and not paid for the efforts they put in bounties.  I think this should be stopped and projects that refuse to pay hunters should be punished severely.
Need ico regulation! Managers transfer the calculated tables to the project team, and they reduce the remuneration several times. I do not know yet how to combat this.
Activity: 308
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

As for me , bounty hunters don't related to the success of the  project  much , because bounty hunters are just one way to advertise the project to attract more capital for the project. There have been many successful projects without bounty hunters
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Bounty hunters are always mistreated even though their efforts and time contribute to the success of bounties,  they are disrespected at times and not paid for the efforts they put in bounties.  I think this should be stopped and projects that refuse to pay hunters should be punished severely.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
large companies do not need hunters but in other cases bounty will continue because it is cheaper than other advertising.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap

As for me, bounty hunters play a very big role in the success of every ICO because they are endorsing and advertising the project. Without them, lesser investors would get attracted to every project. Every bounty won't be that successful without the help of every bounty hunters.
Activity: 664
in my opinion it cannot be done, the role of the bounty hunter is very much needed in the construction of a project that is being worked on. if the project is not helped by bounty hunters, will it survive to compete with other projects.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

this is such a controversial issue, i mean, some complain about ridicilous rules regarding participation in bounties, the other say it's hunters who are to blame. in my view, it's a complex thing and two parts need each other
Activity: 392
Sure they can manage to collect money also without bounty hunters if they will pay to marketing agencies. The only thing they will need to pay up front and with fiat money, but not in tokens and not months after ICO has ended.

maybe that's the reason why they prefer to use bounty hunters in marketing their projects, because they can pay for it at the end of the project and can continue to delay it. and that's what's happening on this year's project
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

The answer is no because bounty hunter is precisely people who help to spread the project by fastest way to community. Don't blame for any one who are doing their job
Activity: 476

bounty without bounty hunters like a car without a driver. With the bounty, bounty hunters are created. If there is no bounty, then there are no bounty hunters. In my opinion both are interdependent. If without bounty hunters the bounty will not succeed and their project will not succeed. If there is no bounty, where bounty hunters will hunt. Bounty hunters have an important role in the success of their projects where bounty hunters will participate in promoting their projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

At that time, bounties campaigns can't exist without army bounty hunters. But the truth is, if honestly, it's very bad advertise,
it's like old proverb "they do look that paying us, we do look that we are working." Bounty hunters advertises often very poor quality, it's more DIGITAL NOISE than ADVERTISE itself (just look on most tasks - repost, retweet...), everyone who in bounty for some time knows this.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some ICOs will not succeed without the aid of a bounty hunters, bounties is a marketing strategy to promote the project without this help project will definitely fail in the first place.
I don't think so because there are some ICO who have succeeded in achieving hardcap without the help of bounty hunters because they have enough money to pay premium advertisements like google ads to promote their projects, so has an impact or not I think dev will not care because they pay bounty hunters using tokens that no have value yet, not pay using fiat money
Activity: 1008
Overall they are right, bounty participant sale immediately but no one thinks about it why they sale immediately?? As per my experience, bounty hunters participate in bounty just to earn something, bounty team use to send them their reward after 4 to 5 months. When they have waited so much to get reward then they like to get rid of those tokens to earn money. But there are some participants they do not sale, I am holding some tokens from last one year and I know some other as well. 
Activity: 157

Ofcourse the bounty projects will not be succeed, the participation of the bounty hunters is very much needed for the success of the project like how much the bounty hunters needed the bounty project to earn. This situation is just like a seller and the customer, the seller needs the customer and the customer needs the seller for their daily needs. Actually, the team can earn without having a bounty program from a private investors, token buying groups, and firms.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well i thinking running a project without great advertisement is not good. Making bounty program is cheap way because the project will pay hunters with tokena that they will launch. Also bounty hunters can gain investor more effectively.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108

Bounty hunter help to spread the word about project. Other advertisement instrument are expensive, that`s why project use us. And the problem of dumping can be solved by the periodical distribution
Pages:
Jump to: