Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 3. (Read 3437 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
I am not sure if it is possible to achieve great goals without bounty hunters. I think every project that crossed the bar of 30 million USD during an ICO, have offered a bounty campaign. Thats why projects should respect people that are promoting them.
they should but they never do that. the fact is that there is no association of bounty hunters who can easily create a bad reputation for the project if the project does not comply with the agreement
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I cant imagine this bounties without bounty hunter Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I am also one of them lol
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
Of course, there are projects that attract the interest of investors and collect the necessary amount without a bounty campaign. But such projects are few, the rest can only rely on raising funds through the dissemination of information about the project in social networks and bounty hunters such projects are needed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Without bounty hunters, they can be successful as long as there are investors who are strong and ready to invest in the project, here the bounty hunter acts as the promoter of a project and is paid with the project token or coin, with bounty campaigns, project developers can promote their products or programs with cheap, and with more and more bounty participants, the promotion facilities will be more crowded and more people will know about the project, but what is a common problem is that there are many developers who do not pay the rights of bounty participants or cut budgets without prior notice
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

they can do it... even without bounty hunters they could just post advertisements on their own throught social media. hunters are there because tthey contribute the market flow by being traders in the end by the help with their allocated bounties that they saved up.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I am not sure if it is possible to achieve great goals without bounty hunters. I think every project that crossed the bar of 30 million USD during an ICO, have offered a bounty campaign. Thats why projects should respect people that are promoting them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

You can not give up this possibility of free advertising. Hunters provide excellent services and the probability that the bounty will be interesting without hunters pretty low
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think it is very profitable and easy. Without bounty hunters, few people know about the project, and the company Bounty is a good advertising project for those who sit on social networks and not on TV)))
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
I think new ICOs may not succeed as much without bounty hunters. But many ICOs decline to acknowledge the contribution of bounty hunters. In some cases, they do not reward bounty hunters for their contribution, discouraging them. I want to urge ICOs to accept and acknowledge the contribution of bounty hunters.
If those bounty hunters not participating in there campaign then it never works and nothing to expect for that campaign ,hunters is, much bigger impact in able to achieve success.
Activity: 276
I think new ICOs may not succeed as much without bounty hunters. But many ICOs decline to acknowledge the contribution of bounty hunters. In some cases, they do not reward bounty hunters for their contribution, discouraging them. I want to urge ICOs to accept and acknowledge the contribution of bounty hunters.
Activity: 602
Come on! Stop pretending! How do you imagine it? Bounty hunters are part of bounty, so there is no reason to splite them, they can only coexist!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
It only takes one bounty hunter to introduce a whale investor to the project but as these guys can't be targeted then they must attract as many bounty hunters as possible to spread the word
Activity: 645
In this present market ,it will be very difficult for bounties to survive without bounty hunters, bounty hunters help to create publicity of the project
Activity: 532

Bounties was created because there is bounty hunter to join. If one of them doesn't exist, it's useless. Bounties will not exist and no one bounty hunter who joins because they are not there. It will like to see a computer running alone without anyone controlling him.
so true. therefore, whenever it is associated with a bounty hunter the problem is that by creating that gift it can help people to get jobs and income even though they have to wait patiently to get a prize
copper member
Activity: 798

Bounties was created because there is bounty hunter to join. If one of them doesn't exist, it's useless. Bounties will not exist and no one bounty hunter who joins because they are not there. It will like to see a computer running alone without anyone controlling him.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

No, because advertising ICO projects almost everywhere is prohibited. If Google, Facebook Twitter will allow advertising ICO projects, then bounty hunters will not be needed.
Activity: 336
That is difficult to predict,I think that the near future probably not,and then we'll see that it can and come up with very standard,each country has its own praelude to put through which will go all the monitoring companies say will you be laundering the money
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Do you mean project without bounty i think mate, because bounty are the one who make task for the peoject. And if the ico doesn't have a bounty and also bounty hunters on it. I think it will have a lesser product when talking about collecting funds in some ico. Hunters are the one who make advertisements in many site and social media to implement the project itself.
Activity: 560
Bounty -hunters are the base of any bounty of any cryptoproject.Without our hard work they won't be able to collect their funds.It was a great time for bounties last year,with our support lots of projects raised tons of money from investors.Bounty-hunters are very important for cryptoindustry.
Activity: 364
The truth is they can never do well at all there will be no bounty if bounty hunters are not present or available for the task bounty hunters are fore runners of any project they do the marketing. Creating awareness for investors to invest  bounties needs bounty hunters
Pages:
Jump to: