Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 5. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
No project will achieve it's bounty goals without bounty hunters.
Bounty hunters are often scammed after they do their job... this is done in many ways, not counting scam icos, when the ico fail, investors get their money back, but hunters get nothing in return of their work... the same when the project stalls for months (or forever) and hunters will never get a value back from their work.
Projects are often flooded by bots, hunters that don't take the job seriously, spammers trying to get some coins, etc...
It is understandable that both parties have issues ...
Projects need to understand that bounty hunters work is not free, and bounty hunters have to take the job seriously.
Escrow service, small eth rewards when ICO fail, etc... there would be a series of measures that could be started to tackle these problems...
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
how can they success their project if there are no bounty hunters to promote, you know bounty hunters are big help because they can gather investors to invest the ICO project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We need a new ETH
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
The Bounty is equally beneficial between the organizer and the participants. now they are mutually beneficial because they happen to help each other. without participants, bounties cannot be held
Activity: 2
I think thanks to the bounty hunters that new project succeed. Personally, I bought ICOs because of the bounty hunters I knew about them
When need to start buying?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Without bounty hunters will not bounty, and if there is no bounty projects lose cheap advertising and public relations that adversely affect the fees. Bounty companies are very profitable for projects, so they continue.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Many paid hunters after getting tokens they will sell all tokens. I think it's natural because they also need money for living expenses. And if a gift without a bounty hunter is not possible because the project cannot be maximized in attracting investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Bounty hunters are a useful advertising tool for attracting investors, so I think they can not!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Without the Bounty campaign participants there is not campaign. The bounty hunters are paid to promote the project across the various media platforms and get the name of the company in front of as many eyes as possible. What they do with the tokens after the ICO is their own business, if the project is strong it will survive well beyond people dumping their initial free tokens.
I keep to hold coins from mining
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Not so well I'd say. There wouldn't be any bounties if there are no bounty hunters. And even if there were, how will it function? Bounties are like free advertisement. Of course projects reward us with tokens. But these have no value until they get listed. Also, these projects will spend millions of dollars if the were to advertise the traditional way. So, bounty hunters certainly play a vital role in promoting a project which increases the chance of success.
Activity: 406
In theory, this is really possible. But usually in reality, bounty hunters are becoming a necessity for successful work and development of new ICO projects. After all, they provide a successful advertising and promotion of the project, attracting the necessary investments for the launch and operation of the project.
Activity: 532
Never have bounties project without bounty hunter, how come running bounty campaign without have participants, but many bounty campaign manager have bad way for getting much payment by closing social media campaign and joined by their self.
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Not all bounty hunters sell project tokens at any price. Most of them understand that rewards are best sold when the price of a token has increased. In this case, bounty hunters can earn much more.

in this discussion I was more thinking that between the bounty hunter and the ICO project had a unified system that might be difficult to release. because bounty hunter is one of the active ads that is useful for promoting the project. and very difficult to release
you are right, i also think like that.
with the help of the bounty hunter who is the place to advertise, the project will be more quickly recognized by many people, and it will increasingly make some investors begin to glance at their projects.
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
I keep to hold coins from mining
Activity: 28
I think bounty hunting is a very powerful tool for marketing ICOs, without the, ICOs will need a larger budget to advertise on conventional media! ICOs get good exposure his social media. So bounty hunting is amazing since its mostly over social media.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
No, because bounty hunters are now a cheap labor force that makes PR projects they believe in or just participate in and think they're good.
Pages:
Jump to: