Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 8. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Bounty hunters are the driving force which is used in place of doing advert. Without bounty hunters, it will be difficult for bounty projects to achieve success. What bounty hunters are paid is for their work and they are to decide when to keep it or sell it
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Without bounty hunters it is impossible for a bounty to achieve success, if there is nobody to execute the task delegated through the bounty campaign will fail.
Hunters can sell whenever the wish they are more or less like investors who bought with fiat hunters bought with time and effort.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
I do really think that bounties without any bounty hunters will become unsuccessful or will just be a disaster because without bounty hunters the bounty will be unknown to many people because the role of bounty hunters is to promote and advertise the bounty thru the use of its bounty signature.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?
If the project plans to raise money by attracting ordinary people and not large investment funds, it will not be possible without the help of bounty hunters. By the way, bounty hunters would be very happy to receive payment for their work in ethereum or bitcoin or even in one of the stable coin instead of project tokens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101

they will not. The bounty campaign is supposed to be supported by us. They need a community that helps them promote the project better and achieve more accomplishments in selling tokens. So, without the bounty hunters, the project would be unsuccessful.
Activity: 429
Is just like when your the founder at the same time the manager,sales person, receptionist also the security man ...The company dies off.So,  bounties without the bounty hunters the project will die off. We need marketing to promote our business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Yes, the campaign is also capable of achieving success even without the hunters. All they need is to become active and product-oriented to attract potential investors.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood

Yes, maybe most of the bounty hunters do like that what you have said. And as your question, that's not possible without hunters. Already someone says "No campaign can be effective without the active participation of the bounty hunters", I agree with him. How many active hunters, how many possibilities the success of bounty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com

i dont know how they would execute the campaign, without the help of bounty hunters, they dont understand that bounty hunters is one of the marketing arms of ICO business., there should be enough treatment for bounty hunters, because they are the one spreading the awareness of the ICO token sale.
Activity: 434

i think taht we do not have to worry about taht and we can understamd that bounty campaigns will not caese to exsist
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If the bounty event loses the bounty hunter, then they can also sell their products in other ways, but the effect may not be as good as it is now!
Activity: 392

i think thatbthey will find a way just like usual and we have nothing to worry about in this sphere i am someghow sure about that
Activity: 490
Bounty hunters will always be. Without them, not one project will not be able to loudly and qualitatively declare itself. Everyone needs massive advertising.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
If ICO will not going to hire bounty hunters it is impossible to them to succeed. Or it is possible but they will hire  professionals skill person which very expensive. Bounty hunters are very important in every project because they are already the foundation in every social media. Bounty hunters can spread the news and promote the project easily. And sometimes hunters are investing, specially when they know that the project has a potential.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
Bounties without bounty hunters is just product or goodas without advertisements. If there is no bounty hunter most of the projects Carry out by investors will not archive their goals.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think it will be difficult because so many ICO projects need a bounty hunter to market their project. Without hunters, the project will not be as successful. I think this market will go into a deadlock soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
If the bounty hunter disappears, it represents the disappearance of the ICO. Now that it has started, a lot of ICO will not succeed and investors will lose. In the future, ICO will become a very small number of products. Perhaps STO will be the future direction of development.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1

every ico needs a bounty hunter to carry out promotional activities, if not, ico will not run successfully, if you do other ads, the cost will be very expensive
Activity: 378
Merit: 2

Well, there might be different opinions to this. Personally, despite being a bounty hunter too, i do not like it when i see bounty hunters dump. Sincerely, sometimes, it can be very annoying, when you see them dump at ridiculous prices. In that process,i just ask myself some questions that till today, i have nit received answers to them. Part of the question is:
Don't bounty hunters consider the effort and time they have spent in promoting a project?
Activity: 350
Bounties may technically will not can be found if you find absolutely no resources predators simply because what is the idea correct? therefore bounties cannot really generate or simply provide perhaps merely a 10k incentive for any resources.
Pages:
Jump to: