Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 12. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

It can be suspended because there were no participants and it cant achieve success without the hunters because they help the project to be successful
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
It is not possible, only Bounty hunters can spread the name of the project and reach many people, so I can not believe that without the Bounty Hunter the project will also success.

I agree with you, because bounty hunters are the best marketing at the moment with the lowest costs compared they do their own promotions, because they definitely need very expensive fees and limited promotion areas, but if they use bounty hunters to do promotions, then their project can be promoted to everyone in the world without any restrictions on promotional areas at a low cost.
Activity: 445
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

ICOs are failing because they did not meet the minimum cap which simply means that the project is not successful on capturing the interest of the investors. Once an ICO project fail, and the team behind it do not want to continue anymore, it will be the end for that project. Bounty hunters are playing a huge role on spreading the projects popularity therefore it is a huge part of a project's success.
Activity: 1050
Bounty hunter support is needed in bounty success because without bounty hunter bounty it is very difficult to promote bounty and I'm very happy when bounty that I handle has quite lot of participants
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
To remove the bounty hunters and simple to organise your Agency with fixed salary for them.
It's a good way to make money.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Bounty, the company will not be able to do without themselves bounty hunters. There will be no one to spread information about the project and thus performing the role of cheap advertising.

Currently I hear that Facebook has started advertising for the crypto projects back, so they can spend money to advertise without the bounty hunter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Well, I think some of the types of bounty you can do without hunters , but most hunters I think they need to give very good advertising!
Activity: 266
Bounty hunters are the main people in promoting any project. They provide good advertising and I think that without them it will be hard to properly advertise your project.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com

so am I, I really want to be quick to sell gifts from gifts.
actually it depends on the hunter yes and that is the right of the hunters because it is a gift for them if there is no hunter how the gift goes smoothly
Activity: 364

There are other ways to promote a project but they will be costly compared to running bounties. Rewards allocation for all of the bounties are so small compared to the totality of the tokens for sale. I mean, 2% just seems nothing if you'll think about it. The way I see it, even if all bounty hunters sell off immediately it will have very little effect on the value of the tokens. Project teams know this which is why they opt to offer bounties because it is almost like free advertisement.
Activity: 770
Bounty, the company will not be able to do without themselves bounty hunters. There will be no one to spread information about the project and thus performing the role of cheap advertising.
Activity: 938

in my opinion it is only natural if the bounty hunters want to get the results of their hard work as soon as possible, because the bounty hunter also works
if there is no bounty hunter how can the gift walk
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
In many projects there were no bounty campaigns, and they ended successfully.  The presence of a bounty campaign in a project is not an indicator of success.  However, bounty hunters make an invaluable contribution to the development of the project, in my opinion. There is a certain excitement in social networks, high-quality article and video reviews, all of which can attract potential investors.
But it is going to be more difficult for those projects to become successful when almost every single project out there can create a bounty campaign out of nowhere, those projects are going to have more visibility in the market so even if two coins that had the very same characteristics were created and one project did not implemented a bounty campaign while the other did, it is obvious which one is going to become successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Bounty hunter role is so significant in ICOs i am a bounty hunter and i know my role to the development of the project
Activity: 672
I think it's going to die out soon, as is appendicitis in the human body. Yes, once it was necessary, but now there is no functional need for this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
just like how an ICO company runs without an investor, it will be difficult for the project to get capital for the development of the project.
all you have to know is that some bounty hunters are also investors for the bounties that they do.
Great comment. Bounty hunters invest their time and it is often no less valuable than money)
Activity: 262
It should be understood that the coins received are risky assets, so most prefer to immediately get rid of them and get at least something than take a chance and not get anything at all. But the one who took the risk can get a good profit from further growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
of course you can because the most important project can attract investors to invest in the projects they make. Bounty hunters only help to advertise the coin project through a bounties so that investors are easier to see the project.
in fact, today Many people want to humiliate the work of the Bounty Hunters. But we see the results of their work forever and to what extent it allows us to develop an ico company.
Activity: 640
of course you can because the most important project can attract investors to invest in the projects they make. Bounty hunters only help to advertise the coin project through a bounties so that investors are easier to see the project.
Activity: 546
I think that most of the bounty hunters are still the same investors, so those who invested in projects clearly have the opportunity to properly promote projects. If the bounty projects end, then I am sure that investors will remain, but how will they find out about the project? This is a question
Pages:
Jump to: