Pages:
Author

Topic: How will bounties do without Bounty Hunters? - page 13. (Read 3437 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I think it is not also fair to put the blame on hunters with regards to the dumping of price in the market because it is not only the hunters who sell coin but also investors as well.Let us also give credits to the hunters because marketing and promotion won't be a succes without them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Each bounty hunter acts as an advertising agent for the project. They distribute advertising in their social networks or on the forum. Bounty will not exist without bounty hunters.
It seems to me that this is no longer advertising, but a way to form a strong community for the project.
I agree with one statement with the second-not. I agree with the fact that the participants of the bounty are in fact a community for any project. In the modern world, communities have a very large influence.I do not agree that the participants of the bounty are not advertising agents.As practice shows, a large number of bounty participants help any project to collect the necessary amount for development.Advertising is a very powerful tool.And without participants bounty will be very hard to do advertising.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
just like how an ICO company runs without an investor, it will be difficult for the project to get capital for the development of the project.
all you have to know is that some bounty hunters are also investors for the bounties that they do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

Bounty plays a big part in promoting an ICO. I know that there's a lot of impatience bounty hunters but without them, the ICO project won't get popular which will affected the ICO tokensale. Not reaching the softcap means no development. The team have to deal with this. But there's a very few ICO projects that also successfully get funded especially through private sale.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Bounty campaign needs people to work on their bounties it needs people to work and promote about their project. It will not run as bounty campaign if they are just the one who will work and promote about their own project, i think it's called self marketing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
I have read many posts condemning the impatience of bounty hunters who sell off rewards as soon as it is received.
My question is, can bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters?

if the question is whether it can develop without a bounty hunter the answer is able, but less effective. Besides there are still developers who are other factors determining the success of the project, of course.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

How can Bounties run and achieve success on their own without Hunters? but if you mean is ICO, then in my opinion ICO can succeed without a bounty hunter if the ICO has an extraordinary project and great marketing (can cooperate with large companies or big investors), but without a bounty hunter or airdrop, I am sure there is no volume in the token, because investors will definitely hold their token until the project is finished and give a big profit, but in my opinion the price of the token down depends on the project from the token, if indeed the project is good and profitable in the future, even though the bounty hunter sells their coins at a low price, surely the price will increase again quickly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
If without the bounty hunter, then how the ICO can be marketed or promoted? of course it will be difficult to occur and will only make many ICO fails because no investors who enter therein. the mere announcement of just not been enough to keep investors interested and assembled in ICO.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
I think it is impossible to succeed a bounty project if it is not supported by a bounty hunter because the project of a bounty must first build a community that supports it and the bounty hunter accelerates the process of realizing that community. The bounty hunter works to promote the bounty project .
Activity: 938
Merit: 251

I think they can they can succeed but it would be hard, only bounty hunters can offer great and consistent support to a crypto project.
Projects can use paid advertisement but it can't effectively attract people with interest in crypto unless it would be beneficial to join in, bounty programs can give great amount of engagement with people on social media platforms that can greatly attract potential investors
Activity: 420
Merit: 3

Bounty hunters or bounty participants gave a great deal of role in promoting a project, as well as in contributing to its success.
We have been working to promote projects from time immemorial, most especially since the time ICOs started lunching. So ICO developers developers themselves know fully well that bounty hunters a good contributors to the success of any ICO, except the ICO itself is a shamble and perhaps a scam.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
In many projects there were no bounty campaigns, and they ended successfully.  The presence of a bounty campaign in a project is not an indicator of success.  However, bounty hunters make an invaluable contribution to the development of the project, in my opinion. There is a certain excitement in social networks, high-quality article and video reviews, all of which can attract potential investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
They might exist. You understand that the presence of these companies is due solely to the fact that it is so accepted in this forum. If you are a good project - create a bounty.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

So far I haven't seen one that says that they can run a bounty campaign without bounty hunters, after the token announcement, the bounty announcement will be announced immediately, it has always been this way and it will go on like this as long as there is ICO to promote.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

of course not. They would not be success if they do not pay attention for it. Actually Bounty runs because of the bounty hunters. if you did not love your members they did not love you back especially if they work hard to promote your campaign. Bounty campaign is mde for the bounty hunter to promote thier project and to attract investor so it is really worth it.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
This is an important partnership. They both need each other. Bounties will largely struggle without the bounty hunters because there's a lot of campaigns coming up everyday.. So bounties need a massive push which is provided by the bounty hunters.
Of course I stole it and I completely agree with your opinion. I very much hope that such cooperation between the participants of the Bounty company and his company will continue. And it will be very effective both for hunters and for the project.
Activity: 994
then the projects will not be able to fully implement the marketing company, since thanks to the participants of the bounty a good level of advertising is created
Activity: 714
Maybe I can. But due to the fact that the hunters performing a particular company for a long time waiting for their profits from 6 weeks to 30 sometimes. now think how much they want to cash in their profits?! And as you may or may not, I don't know. If we could, there would be no hunters.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
any project needed other person for come succesing their project, especially ico i think they are need bounty hunter for prmoting their project
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
This is an important partnership. They both need each other. Bounties will largely struggle without the bounty hunters because there's a lot of campaigns coming up everyday.. So bounties need a massive push which is provided by the bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: