Pages:
Author

Topic: How will halving affect the value? - page 5. (Read 19696 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 09, 2016, 01:30:08 PM
Halving will make bitcoin value rise to $1000 and more
I think this is not the couses after block having.. and i think it will affect also the supply it will decrease our supply if more people are buying bitcoins.. thats why the price of bitcoin will more valuable.. after block halving..
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 09, 2016, 01:27:53 PM
Halving will make bitcoin value rise to $1000 and more
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
May 09, 2016, 11:40:52 AM
Will the value of bitcoin go up because of halving to mining reward or will this cause a crash?
i think it is easy to understand that price will rise, and bitcoin now can rise to new ATH, everybody hopes for that, but personally i think that price will rise up to 1000$ and even then it will be awesome
and halving happens to every crypto currency, and every time price rises, maybe not 2 times more but it still rises, so from this people know that price will rise with bitcoin too
I also believe that the price will rise and it will definitely rise as the demand will be increased and it is said that the supply will be reduced so in that situation everyone is sure that the price will boost up.

The supply will not be reduced. The supply increases with every block whether the reward is 25 btc or 12.5 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
May 09, 2016, 10:55:27 AM
Will the value of bitcoin go up because of halving to mining reward or will this cause a crash?

i think it is easy to understand that price will rise, and bitcoin now can rise to new ATH, everybody hopes for that, but personally i think that price will rise up to 1000$ and even then it will be awesome

and halving happens to every crypto currency, and every time price rises, maybe not 2 times more but it still rises, so from this people know that price will rise with bitcoin too
I also believe that the price will rise and it will definitely rise as the demand will be increased and it is said that the supply will be reduced so in that situation everyone is sure that the price will boost up.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 08, 2016, 06:07:09 AM
for me bitcoin block halving can affect the supply because the reward of every block is half by 2 and i think if the supply is less and more buyer are come the price will increase more.. thats why the price of bitcoin is still increase.. but the value of bitcoin if the difficulty is still high and difficulty will increase more more suply will come and value of bitcoin will be decrease..

If the difficulty is still high, it means people are still interested in protecting the bitcoin network. It is excellent.

If the difficulty is too high...this means that some people are working with lost to "kill" other miners who can not lose...
if mining is lost...how long can miners mine with lost?...it's a battle...
Mining will not lost and even after halving there will be someone who will mine bitcoin and the other thing is that already about 75% bitcoins are mined so only need a little struggle to mine the remaining 25% bitcoins.

your answer has not a sense...or I do not understand it...
Mining will make 12.5BTC all 10 minutes...if millions and millions big miners mine...the mining is then "global" lost...I'm sorry...it is so...

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
May 08, 2016, 05:31:43 AM
for me bitcoin block halving can affect the supply because the reward of every block is half by 2 and i think if the supply is less and more buyer are come the price will increase more.. thats why the price of bitcoin is still increase.. but the value of bitcoin if the difficulty is still high and difficulty will increase more more suply will come and value of bitcoin will be decrease..

If the difficulty is still high, it means people are still interested in protecting the bitcoin network. It is excellent.

If the difficulty is too high...this means that some people are working with lost to "kill" other miners who can not lose...
Mining will not lost and even after halving there will be someone who will mine bitcoin and the other thing is that already about 75% bitcoins are mined so only need a little struggle to mine the remaining 25% bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 08, 2016, 05:22:51 AM
bubble pop yes, but what it matter, and it was said many times, is the new bottom that you will get after the bubble pop

simple example, last big bubble the 1200 ath, started from 60 and went all the way high to 1200, then the bubble popped, but what we got as a new bottom? 230 not 60 anymore

this is what each bubble will do, establish a new higher bottom... new higher bottom will be 400-800 range, probably still under 1k
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
May 08, 2016, 04:09:41 AM
1) After halving the daily, monthly and yearly supply drops by half. Demand is going up and strong, so price tends to increase.

The supply does not halve, the production halves. Those are two very different things. The supply increases with every block and it will continue to increase whether the subsidy is 25 btc or 12.5 btc. The price rises when growth in demand increases more than growth in supply.

2) Miners sell only at a higher price to compensate for the reward drop. Price tends to increase.
No. Miners will sell at whatever price they can get. They are such a small part of the market that they have very little influence on prices.

3) Everyone thinks price will go up, so the price will go up.

Yes, but the bad news is that you are describing a bubble. Bubbles pop. Any increase in price caused solely by the expectation of an increase will eventually disappear when the bubble pops. Just look at what happened to litecoin.

4) More future demand since I guess the event would be covered well by media (like when it hit $1k).

Maybe. Maybe not. It is hard to predict what will happen to demand.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
May 08, 2016, 02:12:51 AM
1) After halving the daily, monthly and yearly supply drops by half. Demand is going up and strong, so price tends to increase.

2) Miners sell only at a higher price to compensate for the reward drop. Price tends to increase.

3) Everyone thinks price will go up, so the price will go up.

4) More future demand since I guess the event would be covered well by media (like when it hit $1k).

We know the halving is going to happen, but I think market would still react (very) because it hasn't happened and is only going to. That said I would expect the price to climb up slowly just before the sharp rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 07, 2016, 07:12:12 PM
The halving will effect the price on a very good way, it will let the price increase for sure because of it.
Overall I think it will less more good to miners but I'm only a investor so for me its not a issue that mining is gonna be harder.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 07, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 07, 2016, 03:56:24 AM

Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
May 06, 2016, 04:48:31 PM

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 04, 2016, 11:55:55 AM

Couldn't 'a said it better myself.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 04, 2016, 11:53:08 AM
Activity: 588
May 04, 2016, 11:37:08 AM

Everyone is hoping that the value will be more worth and that is quite bad now because the value is now not even rising and that is bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The most are hoping that the value will rise soon so they can sell it with a lot of profit but that is not possible now.

It's not that bad after all. This is a good chance to make some other accumulation.

We don't know if we will still see such price like this when the "speculation of price rise" happens after that "big scene" months from now.

It will really make the price of bitcoins higher because there will be much less coins to be mine and the reward will be half tooo so it will overall get increase in the value after the halving.
Activity: 326
May 04, 2016, 10:55:28 AM

Everyone is hoping that the value will be more worth and that is quite bad now because the value is now not even rising and that is bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The most are hoping that the value will rise soon so they can sell it with a lot of profit but that is not possible now.

It's not that bad after all. This is a good chance to make some other accumulation.

We don't know if we will still see such price like this when the "speculation of price rise" happens after that "big scene" months from now.
Everyone is hoping that the value will be more in the halving but we are not for sure that we can make some money with it because it keeps stable for a long time.
But you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem because many people are also saying that the value will not even rise.
Activity: 672
May 04, 2016, 07:32:15 AM
The halving will affect the halving on a good and positive way, it will let the bitcoin grow for sure without any doubts.
Plus I also think the bitcoin will be very profitable because of the halving that is coming!
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 04, 2016, 06:17:19 AM

look at price now, it is 450$ already because of halving, people buy lots of bitcoins now to sell them for more after halving so answer is that price will rise

it is hard to predict what price we will see after halving, but i really think that price will be around 750$ or maybe even more, so price will rise and it shouldn't fall
Activity: 350
May 03, 2016, 11:07:19 AM
Nobody will know what the value will be and that is the problem but you never know what will happen with Bitcoin but we all want to make some profit of course.
And that will maybe not even possible because many people are also saying that the value will be not event that high.
Pages:
Jump to: