Pages:
Author

Topic: How will halving affect the value? - page 6. (Read 19696 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
May 03, 2016, 03:47:57 AM
The halving will let the price rise for sure, I think it will rise to a high amount for sure because of the halving that is coming.
Also if we have to believe some speculators this will also happen.

Halving will promisingly give a good increase in price. No assurance whether the price will be very high, but every user gets a better earning after the days of halving.

The price after halving could double from the current range. But it could also be the effect of block size increase.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 03, 2016, 03:09:32 AM
The halving will let the price rise for sure, I think it will rise to a high amount for sure because of the halving that is coming.

Halving will promisingly give a good increase in price. No assurance whether the price will be very high, but every user gets a better earning after the days of halving.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 03, 2016, 02:06:56 AM
i believe that halving brings only benefits to its users, i hope that during halving the price will increase upto $800 and even more by this year end giving good profits to its users.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 02, 2016, 10:45:11 AM

perhaps the rise is already behind us...
do you believe really that traders have wited the rise you talk about to buy?
No...they have already bought and now little by little sell you the bitcoins...and at the end...you have "rised" btc in your wallet...and if you need fiat you have to resell with lost.
Be carefull...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 02, 2016, 10:31:14 AM
Activity: 448
May 02, 2016, 10:02:37 AM
Will the value of bitcoin go up because of halving to mining reward or will this cause a crash?
I believe that the halving will bring the price down so the price is going to become cheaper. This is a good thing for people who do not have much money to spend but still want to invest in to Bitcoins.
Activity: 350
May 02, 2016, 09:54:29 AM
Nobody will know what the halving will be and that is the problem because there are also a lot of people that hopes that they can earn a lot if profit with it in this year.
But sadly it would be not possible for them because the value is not even rising so that is already quite bad for all of us.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 02, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Everyone is hoping that the value will be more worth and that is quite bad now because the value is now not even rising and that is bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The most are hoping that the value will rise soon so they can sell it with a lot of profit but that is not possible now.

It's not that bad after all. This is a good chance to make some other accumulation.

We don't know if we will still see such price like this when the "speculation of price rise" happens after that "big scene" months from now.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 02, 2016, 04:49:48 AM
well first you need to know what halving will do, halving will halve block reward for all miners so this means that price of bitcoin will have to rise or mining will be unprofitable

so halving will make price of bitcoin to rise, and many people predicts that price will be 1200$, while i think that it will be around 1000$, but either way, that's very good news

Or  miners will turn off unprofitable equipment when the price does not rise.

sure and the network will be insecure, if you're going to portrait this reality for each halving, we all know that bitcoin is doomed, by your logic, so you should sell now everything and forget

instead you are still here playign with bitcoin, you know that there is a higher chance for the price to increase that's why you are here
Everyone is hoping that the value will be more worth and that is quite bad now because the value is now not even rising and that is bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The most are hoping that the value will rise soon so they can sell it with a lot of profit but that is not possible now.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
May 02, 2016, 04:22:51 AM
well first you need to know what halving will do, halving will halve block reward for all miners so this means that price of bitcoin will have to rise or mining will be unprofitable
so halving will make price of bitcoin to rise, and many people predicts that price will be 1200$, while i think that it will be around 1000$, but either way, that's very good news

sure and the network will be insecure, if you're going to portrait this reality for each halving, we all know that bitcoin is doomed, by your logic, so you should sell now everything and forget

instead you are still here playign with bitcoin, you know that there is a higher chance for the price to increase that's why you are here

It is a big leap to go from the price remaining unchanged to the death of Bitcoin, but yes that could be its fate. Either way, it is irrational to expect the price to rise simply because not doing so might be bad for Bitcoin.

As for why I am here: I believe that Bitcoin could revolutionize the world and I want to contribute to that revolution. And while I do own some bitcoins, I would be happy to see their value drop as a result of worldwide adoption (which is a real possibility). I believe that the most likely outcome is a higher value in 10 years, but I still give Bitcoin a 30% chance of failure.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 02, 2016, 02:37:39 AM

instead you are still here playing with bitcoin, you know that there is a higher chance for the price to increase that's why you are here
legendary
May 01, 2016, 03:04:03 PM

Activity: 420
May 01, 2016, 02:46:06 PM
The value will be affected with some big numbers in my eyes, I do not think that it will go down.
I think it only will go up because of the incoming halving this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 01, 2016, 01:14:10 PM
Will the value of bitcoin go up because of halving to mining reward or will this cause a crash?

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
May 01, 2016, 12:05:44 PM
Historically, halving has no visible impact on the price just like what happened on November 2012 when miner's reward was halved by 50%. But bitcoin was not as popular as it is today. If it stays as popular as it is after the halving, the law of supply and demand dictates that bitcoin's price should rise until it finds an equilibrium.

I think the big price rise happened 3 months after the halving, due to the financial crisis in Cyprus. But the price dropped from $266 soon.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2016, 11:01:54 PM
Historically, halving has no visible impact on the price just like what happened on November 2012 when miner's reward was halved by 50%. But bitcoin was not as popular as it is today. If it stays as popular as it is after the halving, the law of supply and demand dictates that bitcoin's price should rise until it finds an equilibrium.
legendary
April 29, 2016, 12:45:17 AM
I think the halving will be very good for us all and that it will let us make profit for sure, without any doubts.
There is just such a good chance that the bitcoin is going to a high amount.

I think you might be wrong. The halving price is already in the current price, so it may become that the price will not change at all.
just like we saw the last halving.

I'm puzzled by all this talk about "the halving price". The halving itself has no effect on the price other than reducing the downward pressure of an ever-increasing supply.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 28, 2016, 05:53:04 PM
I think the halving will be very good for us all and that it will let us make profit for sure, without any doubts.

I think you might be wrong. The halving price is already in the current price, so it may become that the price will not change at all.
just like we saw the last halving.
Activity: 420
April 28, 2016, 03:11:39 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 02:05:43 PM
The halving will affect the value on a good way most likely it will let the price rise to a high amount for sure if everything will go well and nothing will happen before or after it.
The only downside from the halving is that miners will be busy for a longer time to gain bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: