Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 22. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
I am guessing that we will have a bull run before the end of the year .I expected a small bull run which happened when eth went to 800$ and then the correction after which the main bull run will come.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
I have no doubt that the market will start to grow again by mid-summer 2018
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
I'm hoping that in 2018 the crypto market will still grow, but looking at the state of the market is now I'm a bit disappointed. But the year is not over yet, and I expect growth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
When all is said in 18 year will growth , have to wait for the opposite, for example the fall of bitcoin to$1000
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Hi everyone, I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ??

HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
Activity: 127
I hope that at the end of the year there will be a significant increase in prices. But every day I have more and more pessimistic thoughts. But I try to keep positive and I keep believing that there will be an explosion at the end of the year.
Activity: 266
 We are on th half way of this year and it is early to talk about its price and hard  because market is so transient. But I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover and yeah we can see how Bitcoin price grows. In my opinion It could be possible if not 20K but it will be much higher by the end of the year.
Activity: 70
I do not think it will explode like in 2017 since the investors will be more careful this time, but I except its growth anyway. Now is a good time to invest to old coins like BTC or ETH, to new ones like EOS or NEO and to look towards the projects that offer really interesting ideas and make blockchain really useful for people
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

This will be a good year for cryptocurrencies because it's started to legalized in some countries like Japan and Russian. If this continues the market will be more stable like the traditional stock market and I really hoping it will be implemented all over the world. I am seeing cryptocurrencies will continue rise until its highest value, probably Bitcoin will hit more or less 30,000$ which will give huge profit for those people who invested and believe while in its lower price.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh
many people are saying that history repeats itself. I believe the same thing, and I am hoping that by the year ends, crypto market will be more something like it does last year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
It is true that it is gloomy right now, but I think it will really explode in the 3rd and 4th quarter of this year. But it is not going to explode at one time it will explode little by little and the greatest part will be I think in December. But this is just a mere prediction and no one still knows what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Q1 and Q2 2018 most of cryptocurrencies will be down, but in Q3 and Q4 i believe the bull will be run
not like 2017 but i believe all of crypto will hit new all time high
Yes, I think Q3 will be the key stage and mark the growth of the crypto market. After 2 recent adjustment periods. The first is when the BTC is priced ~ $ 6k5 and recently the ETH is priced ~ $ 520. Then the market has very fast moves. That proves that the market is ready to make a surprise this year. Maybe that will happen soon after the end of FIFA WorldCup. A little intuition of me. Cheesy

I am not sure in Q3 also the market will recover or not because this year our all predictions are gone wrong. but people have some hopes that before closing this 2018 one more time the market will rise let's see what will happen.

I am also hoping and keeping all my tokens but this time i will not wait for ATH when my tokens priced high i will sell it and make money. last time missed this opertunity.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I dont know, cryptocurrency is unpredictable, many things happen these past few months since year 2018 started, many people predicted that this crash will only lasts for few months, but its almost half year of 2018, this must be full of red this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

I think the market will end in 2018 with a bang. I mean the prices of the cyrptocurrency will rise high. As also we are expecting that. As we can see every year before the year ends the prices are getting higher. So my prediction says that it will happen also this year.
Activity: 252
At this moment the crypto market is in the sleeping mode, cause investors don`t like to invest during the summer time. I expect flat market through the summer. But I think that we will be observing high crypto demand starting September-October. This must increase prices greatly and we will end 2018 with good profits if invest into cryptos before September 2018.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I also think there will still be explosive growth in the entire cryptocurrency market in 2018.
As more and more financial institutions start to pay attention to this market, it is a good thing for the whole market.
same here, this year will be the same as what happened last year, every end of the year, bitcoin shows another ath, many people are being shocked by how its price will go far.
Activity: 117
Though right now it is experiencing the low price I am always hopeful that by the end of the year it will end up with a high price so that lot of people engage with crypto is happy and profitable. Always be optimistic that there is always a better tomorrow for everything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
There is no point in thinking and guessing, everything does not happen as we plan or predict, but nevertheless I believe that 2018, this is a difficult year for crypto.
Activity: 182
Q1 and Q2 2018 most of cryptocurrencies will be down, but in Q3 and Q4 i believe the bull will be run
not like 2017 but i believe all of crypto will hit new all time high
Yes, I think Q3 will be the key stage and mark the growth of the crypto market. After 2 recent adjustment periods. The first is when the BTC is priced ~ $ 6k5 and recently the ETH is priced ~ $ 520. Then the market has very fast moves. That proves that the market is ready to make a surprise this year. Maybe that will happen soon after the end of FIFA WorldCup. A little intuition of me. Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yes, I have the same thought, many people in the crypto world are expecting for it to make a noise again, it will probably unimaginable event that will happen.

I thgh there'll be fewer people who'd be interested in such predictions at this time after seeing how bitcoin moved this year. Experts have been making predictions on a weey and monthly basis and most of the time these predictions end up wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: