Pages:
Author

Topic: How will the Crypto market end in 2018? - page 23. (Read 3299 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
How to end in 2018, no one can know for sure, because now many people generally try to leave or exit crypto, I do not understand why, because today there are a lot of chances to really make money on it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
First half of this year is honestly awful. It feels like we're going nowhere, we need more working projects so to prove that blockchain and cryptos are useful and powerful tool for those who can adopt it and make it work
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
2018 will be the best year many investors are showing interest crypto market will continue, we are experiencing increase this year
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Q1 and Q2 2018 most of cryptocurrencies will be down, but in Q3 and Q4 i believe the bull will be run
not like 2017 but i believe all of crypto will hit new all time high
regards
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
I believe that the crypto market in general will bloom by Q4 of 2018. If you are reading the news, there are more corporations and businesses adapting crypto currencies, integrating them with their businesses. Smart money are starting to come but gradually. Institutional investors will follow through because of the attractive and discounted price of almost all coins out there. It is a bargain during this bloodbath.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I think the market will not grow as fast as it did in 2017, and I believe it will grow slower and stronger.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

Values are still really hard tp predict if it will go up or down as it will always be unstable. We can't really say. Yes, crypto values as of today are so gloomy but it's a sure thing that it'll go up again like what happened last year. We just have to be patient and think positively.
To predict the market is really difficult, in the first 6 months of the market is almost gloomy, altcoin prices almost bottomed out, investors fear not dare to buy more, the market is still a gloom, hard to see the glory in the future as many have predicted that the BTC will reach $ 50,000 in the future.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
What do you mean by explode? Will this bubble blow up? second option, do you mean that we will rise in 2018 so fast that we will see multiplication of prices? i don't think that crypto will end in 2018 year, because it is only a start of implementation of blockchain in traditional business as well as regulation to be discussed on government level
I also adhere to the idea that this year the market will only start its true growth. The technologies are not in place and the blockchain is falsely implemented in various business areas, so growth will definitely be!
Activity: 72
How will the Crypto market end in 2018? According to experts, the market is expected to explode in 2018. But I still find them gloomy today. How are your predictions?  Huh Huh Huh

The money market has gone wild in 2017 partly because small investors make a profit by pushing up market prices. When institutional investors such as CME and CBoE reach the market in the first months of 2018, they can make money on both ends even when the market is down with futures contracts. Williams predicts that this will cause the market to decline gradually over the years. However, it is unlikely that the market capitalization will return to $ 830 billion in the next six months.
Activity: 151
As can I see in my opinion will end worse than last year, market is very down maybe is a good time to invest but for profit 2018 will not be very good. Sad
Activity: 234
Merit: 15

Values are still really hard tp predict if it will go up or down as it will always be unstable. We can't really say. Yes, crypto values as of today are so gloomy but it's a sure thing that it'll go up again like what happened last year. We just have to be patient and think positively.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
yes, I have the same thought, many people in the crypto world are expecting for it to make a noise again, it will probably unimaginable event that will happen.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
What do you mean by explode? Will this bubble blow up? second option, do you mean that we will rise in 2018 so fast that we will see multiplication of prices? i don't think that crypto will end in 2018 year, because it is only a start of implementation of blockchain in traditional business as well as regulation to be discussed on government level
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Something tells me that 2018 will be a 'BIG' shooker for some.
We are likely to see a massive surge in values especially when the Flippenning occurs.
Bitcoin will get dethroned and we might have new Crypto king.
Rumour has that Ethereum will overtake  Bitcoin as the Crypto King.
I have been hearing talks of an upcoming Multi fork that could stir things up within the Crypto market as well.

Bitcoin Flippenning https://medium.com/crypto-oracle/the-flippening-is-coming-but-not-the-one-you-think-9878b6af6696
World's first Multi Fork https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-bitcoin-origin-an-innovative-new-approach-to-blockchain-technology-300642320.html
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Now the cryptocurrency market behaves exactly like in 2017, the schedule of growth and fall of prices for 2017 and 2018 are identical, if you follow the charts, then by the end of the year there will be a growth and a very large one. But it is worth remembering that the cryptocurrency is a very volatile asset, which is now at the very beginning of its development is subject to a large impact of external factors and can present surprises))) Also by the end of the year there may be new blockchain solutions that can blow up not only the market but also the entire economy)))
Activity: 233
crypto currencies began to depreciate from the beginning of 2018. the capital of investors decreased. There have been positive developments in the stock market this month. According to the estimate, at the end of 2018 600 billion dollars will pass.
Activity: 322
i think we cann't say anything about market before the time and due to situation of the market, it shows something else. lets see and hope for the good time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
I believe that Bitcoin is best, because it takes a high and by 2025 he will take the Moon, purely my opinion, I do not call anyone to this opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
To me, predicting in cryptocurrency doe not really work as they only give high hope which sometime work out well and sometimes otherwise. But by the end of 2018, I do not think there will be an explosion as the market seems to be taking time to recover, though there will be more project coming up, more altcoin and crypto community will increase in size and the market will rise high a little .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
That is the thing here the crypto market is hard to predict and we are still at the first half of the year, and everything can go either of tow ways, prices could jump up high and quick and they could continue to fall, having a bad start does not mean that it will stay that way, just remember that bitcoin went from 6k to 20k in 3 months, so always stay positive and hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: