Pages:
Author

Topic: How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? - page 2. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I will be going on a vacation with myself as that is the best thing I  can do to myself. 
Activity: 126
How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? Are you going to travel in different places or spend time with your family at home?

Sleep with familyy
Activity: 54
I would really like to go somewhere warm with my family. Maybe Dubai or Thailand  Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Christams is a family thing and people must celebrate it with their loved ones. 
Activity: 63
Giving a surprise to my family as they have not been able to celebrate the festival.
Activity: 27
For weeks at rest or on a birthday I have a relaxing time with my friends or family. No need to be too big in the ceremony.
Activity: 29
In my country of birth come and go very quickly, I often join the family to participate in costume festivities in the streets.
Activity: 76
Christams this time for me will be spent completely with the family and that’s it. 
Activity: 182
i will be going on vacation my my family and tour around the city that have not touch.
Activity: 74
I will be going on a vacation with myself as that is the best thing I  can do to myself. 
27v
Activity: 30
I'll be spending Christmas with family, drinking hot chocolate, watching movies, and watch the snow fall.
Activity: 55
This year all my distant natives would be here in Christmas
Activity: 93
I have not planed yet, but It’s going be something interesting for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? Are you going to travel in different places or spend time with your family at home?
I travel with my family to places where I have not yet arrived; my family likes to go in many areas together, now there are many people open parties and Christmas season in which they have The pine tree is magnificent.
Activity: 57
I will be going on a vacation with my parents and I will be sponsoring it from my first pay check.
Activity: 23
Most of the time during Christmas vacation I stayed at home together with my family celebrating Christmas. Smiley
Activity: 41
Home alone, switching all devices off, I'm gonna dive into my favorite strategy game for 5-6 hours straight  Kiss
Activity: 46
I really fancy going somewhere in the mountains. Maybe Switzerland Wink
Activity: 53
I will be spending my Christmas with my family this time.
Activity: 70
If I can not go home, why not go on vacation? True, you can spend christmas holidays and year with friends by going on vacation out of town or even abroad!
Pages:
Jump to: