Pages:
Author

Topic: How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? - page 6. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
With the Family of my Girlfriend =)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A perfect christmas for me is spending time with family and friends
I am out of the house next door is my lover. We walked the familiar path and came to the familiar restaurant. We call good food and enjoy them
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
I'm not a Christian, so I'm not celebrating
Activity: 98
A perfect christmas for me is spending time with family and friends
Activity: 5
I never celebrate, just so spectators. maybe for christmas this year i aya sleep all day
Activity: 210
I will stay home, sit next to my family. Listen to them talk and eat good food from my wife.
Activity: 202
I will walk out with my friends. Take a stroll on the snow-covered streets and watch the beautiful scenery
Activity: 302
noel holidays i go out to a bar with my friends, drink good wine bottles and watch sexy girls
Activity: 50
With family and friends. although i'll work after christmas celebrations  Sad Sad
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
With my wife
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Catch up on crytpto reading, hanging out tons with the family, catching up on needed rest!!!   Grin
Activity: 48
As always I just stay in our home and do household chores. It's quite boring but every Christmas day we have family bonding with my relatives. During new year day family time with my family only
Activity: 308
By...uh...working lol.

I guess I'll just meet with some friends in the meantime, drink some beer, etc.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
I will stay home with my family, drink some wine and eat some fruit, and watch TV with my children
Activity: 124
holidays to tourist attractions nuanced natural away from urban areas such as beaches, mountains and forests.
Activity: 4
I do not think there's a Christmas holiday this year, there's still a lot of office work to think about
Activity: 1
will celebrate it at home with my family. prepare more foods and will exchange gifts
Activity: 169
I will celebrate my Christmas vacation together with my family and my friends. I hope the new year will be good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Spending more time with family and going out somewhere to enjoy the nature trip and road trip with kids, hubby and friends. Most specially to spend more time to God by going to church. To thank Him for all the blessings He have given us for the whole year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
good for you guys
me, i wont be spending christmas with my wife and son, ill be at work until the 26th of december.
but i wish i could spend new years eve with my family, i just dont know yet.
Pages:
Jump to: