Pages:
Author

Topic: How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? - page 4. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Ofcourse i will celebrate my christmas vacation with my family and go to other place just to make ourself happy, and to make our christmas memorable, And i will great my love one just to know that i love her so much.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I celebrate it with my family.we share together the foods and
were singing and dancing.
brand new
Activity: 0
I don’t like celebrating or doing anything on Christmas vacations. I just waste my time.
Activity: 140
That's still March! there is still so much time to decide! Huh
Activity: 31
There are many things I do on Christmas vacations and most of the time I end up reading.
Activity: 57
I celebrate my Christmas vacation by visiting my grandparents.
Activity: 59
commonly id be with my family and eat a lot of foods
visit the church and just wnjoy the cold weather
Activity: 63
I would not be able to celebrate Christmas this year because I will be out due to business meeting Sad
Activity: 47
I am going to spend the vacation as usual with my friends only at my home
Activity: 49
Spending time with family and friends that I haven not seen in a while, and attending local crypto/blockchain meetups.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
I also celebrated it together with my close family.
Activity: 238
Together with the family.
Activity: 76
For teens like me no celebration is complete wothout a day well spent followed by kiss of girlfriend
Activity: 52
I am making a plan for Hong Kong
Activity: 71
I am going to Bangkok with my family for 5 days, excited so much:)
Activity: 98
I would design a big Christmas tree myself along with my son and daughter and then have some romantic time with my wife and cut cake together followed by an evening family outing in santa outfit.
Activity: 132
I was home studying for college  Angry
Activity: 47
How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? Are you going to travel in different places or spend time with your family at home?

CHRISTMAS here in the Philippines is always a vibrant scene. City lights glow brighter with the addition of twinkling Christmas lights. This season is the best time to revisit your family tree. Reconnect with relatives and visit their homes. In our home we do the traditional gift giving and "noche buena" Noche buena is what we call family dinner.
Activity: 7
I will celebrate my christmas vacation with my family of , I cant think of anybody else to celebrate but with them .if I have the money I want to shoulder all the expenses in our vacation that will really feel good for me
Activity: 56
Simple celebrate.. I will  Cook my favorite foods and eat together may loving family.. 😊
Pages:
Jump to: