Pages:
Author

Topic: How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? - page 5. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I will celebrate it together with my family
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Travel to find peace and to spend time with my love ones.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Nothing is the most fun other than a vacation with the family. I think christmas day is the perfect time to holiday with family.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
I will celebrate it with my family of course. Taking a break from work and relax.
Activity: 45
How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? Are you going to travel in different places or spend time with your family at home?

Christmas Day is like a Family Reunion for us. We do the traditional gift giving, dinner with family and also we go to church.
Activity: 18
By traveling and having fun with my loved ones
Activity: 33
Most likely I'll go to a country house with my relatives
And I hope to come to us distant relatives
And the next day it will be possible to hang out with friends
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
With family and friends 😃
Activity: 49
with my parents
Activity: 196
i will celebrate my christmas with my loved ones travel to some blissful places and do what i havent done in years by riding horses and visiting places
Activity: 79
Im going to spend vacation with my family because thats only the time that were together im happy every christmas because were complete...
Activity: 49
"I would relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing."
And I'm doing that right now...
Activity: 60
With my family and friends
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I will be with my family
Activity: 39
Will celebrate with the family
Activity: 159
I am going to visit my parents and go to the beach together with the family.i suppose it will gives me a great pleasure.
Activity: 100
How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? Are you going to travel in different places or spend time with your family at home?
I have a happy Christmas with my family and friends, I save memories with photos and movies, memories that will be kept forever and I treasure it .. I like to hold back At times we have fun to have my children known
Activity: 61
I will celebrate my christmas vacation with my family and studying for the finals!!
Activity: 67
I would like to celebrate my Christmas vacation with my Family.
Activity: 12
in family.
Pages:
Jump to: