Pages:
Author

Topic: How will you celebrate your Christmas vacation? - page 3. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Usually there is no Christmas vacation in Asia....so I work hahaha Cheesy
Activity: 35
I'll just spend it with my family
Activity: 10
вмecтe c ceмьёй
Activity: 98
I will go to my family to my native city. I think Christmas is a family holiday
Activity: 29
I prefer to gather with family rather than traveling at christmas. Because for me christmas is a good time to strengthen the relationship with big family
Activity: 31
This year will be the worst year for me because i will be out of town this eve Sad will be missing those cakes
Activity: 31
We plan to fly off to dubai this year with every of distant family members too. A thrill is gonna happen.
Activity: 124

On Christmas day, I will go to church with my family to pray. Then we will go home to eat together, chatting. We will give each other gifts, sing for each other. This is an opportunity for people to have the opportunity to talk, to care for one another. We had a happy Christmas day
Activity: 78
i am out of the country on a office tour and will be celebrating Christmas with my second family
Activity: 44
Christmas is a family occassion so i will be spending the christmas as usual with my family this year too
Activity: 68
Damn to those who will be celebrating the christmas this year. I am bed sricken how could you celebrate without me
Activity: 28
There are many things I do on Christmas vacations and sleeping is one of the major.
Activity: 40
huh....it's only March now!! Cheesy
anyways i think i'll spend my Christmass vacation somewhere in mountains. Love snowboarding and other winter stuff, you know.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Spending Christmas with My Family
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
You are precious!
If it's Christmas, it has to be with the family. Nowhere is like home.
Activity: 21
During Christmas season we usually celebrate that special day in our province. We go there to spend our holidays with our grandfather and grandmother. It is the happiest moments in our lives. Christmas day makes our family complete.
Activity: 37
We celebrate Christmas eve with my wife's family and then on New Year's eve with my family.  It's a great time to spend with family, relatives and good friends.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I will celebrate my Christmas vacation with my loved ones.
Activity: 35
Spent my time with family at home
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
I celebrate my Christmas Vacation by baking and spending time with family.
Pages:
Jump to: