Pages:
Author

Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign? - page 10. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
For me, a good gift campaign comes only from a good Bounty project, So, just like us if we want to invest in an initial coin offer, we should do the same research first about the project, Because what we want with a bounty campaign , when the project will obviously fail? So we have to be more focused and thorough on the project then on the prize prize ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
You should take a look at the bounty managers, the project behind those campaigns.. search and study their website, their teams and of course the whitepaper. Usually a quality bounty will be managed by a well known manager, we can know by look at their reputations.
In general, I would add that the main role is also played by the finished product of the project (if it definitely exists). This gives some guarantee that the project is really a serious intention, they are likely to collect the right amount.
Activity: 140
You should take a look at the bounty managers, the project behind those campaigns.. search and study their website, their teams and of course the whitepaper. Usually a quality bounty will be managed by a well known manager, we can know by look at their reputations.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
At first I was looking for a bounty on the websites and on the forum. Then I decided to buy a table with the actual bounty. I pay $ 100 a month. I don't know if it's worth it. But looking for promising bounty has become much easier.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
First of all read the white papers of the project to know the idea and the fact figures of the project.Unique idea and the accomplisment of the annoucements lead to reliable bounty.Bounty manager has also good impact on project so focus on the bounty manager as well if he update regulary and healthy communication with participants it is symbol of good bounty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is also necessary to look at how much the project is advertised, how popular it is and has the chances to collect a hard cap. Because if you collect a little money, then the pool on the company decreases
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Everything is very simple. I choose by the amount of money allocated to the bounty company, and the second - the number of participants in this company. When a lot of participants, respectively, and earnings will be several times less.
Activity: 518
How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

After reading about long term payment of bounties rewards I don’t want to participate in bounty campaigns anymore. Some guys says they wait for their money about a half of the year. And it is not clear if they have got their money in result.
Activity: 280

Thanks in advance.

Already many communities and platform providers of quality projects and easier also if we follow the project on the platform, indeed we all must be very difficult to choose which projects are good with the many projects that are always popping up and the average also offers a good concept, so keep we see the team that is on the project to be more convinced its my opinion.
Merit: 11
To be frank there is no right answer for this one and no one can say surely which bounty is good and which one is bad until you get into it and then finally end with the results!

You still can find a good bounty, you just need to find a good one, analyse the project and make sure it is a legit one.
Activity: 1008
Of course, I'm looking for a bounty campaign on this forum, because it's very convenient. Then I pay attention to the manager, and then I go to their site and study the project in detail.
Activity: 196
I just check the bounties subthread here on the altcoin section. There are a lot of listed bounty campaigns and you can find the ones which have just started and the ones which are still ongoing and also just starting. From there I go to their website to do some research as it helps me see what kind of project it is
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

Thanks in advance.

Hi, here list of "LAST TOPIC STARTED" from popular Bounty Manager :

Official Bounty Website :

And Here Table for New Bounty :

Good Luck..
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
The best thing to do is to simply just research and ask questions. The bounty depends on the ICO. If it's not successful, the bounty isn't successful.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

We have to rely on luck and just participate in those where it is convenient. In large automated areas. I do not know, maybe there is at least some guarantee, although some projects already end at the ICO stage and do not reach the end of the crowdsale.
Activity: 105
May 22, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
To be frank there is no right answer for this one and no one can say surely which bounty is good and which one is bad until you get into it and then finally end with the results!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 02:25:11 PM
I participate in the bounty of only those projects that I like and in which I will invest. I do not participate in a bounty project which I do not like even if they offer generous rewards
Activity: 80
May 22, 2018, 02:21:25 PM
A good bounty has a good or big bounty pool, handled by trusted campaign managers of the forum (Sylon, Amazix, olcaytu2005,  etc..), has a good rating ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
May 22, 2018, 02:10:18 PM
I have some interesting way to do it. I`m watching some experienced people and their accounts and take the same bounty as they do.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:57:42 PM
Choose popular Bounty Manager like cylon, amazix, needmoney, etc. Research about ICO Project before Join Bounty. Good ICO have a good website, Clear Roadmap, Have a Good Team in Social Media.
Pages:
Jump to: