Pages:
Author

Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign? - page 7. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
August 03, 2018, 03:53:27 PM
Choosing a good bounty program means choosing a good project. Good projects show in their team, roadmap, community. You can also join the bounty when their project has sold a soft cap.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
August 03, 2018, 03:49:40 PM
I usually search on the net, there are various ICO review sites, I also read reviews,opinions of other members here. It is very important to see what other members are saying about various ICOs.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:44:30 PM
I spend a Telegram channel for a week or two to see how it flows and see how many boys are fans there. You need a good community when things get tough. Once the Telegram is good and the project is good, I usually jump. It's basically a crap shoot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 03:41:06 PM
Check the project correctly, do not participate in any prize you find. You should check it out and check whether it is appropriate to take part in it. It's better to take good ones than hundreds of bad ones. Remember, quality is better than quantity.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 03:11:46 PM
Usually I see the first time from the bounty manager who manage it. which has a green trust can be ascertained reliably. see the main purpose of the project, whether it is unique and may be useful for all people in the world or not. then the period of bounty I usually choose bounty with a short time to not too long. check telegram group, facebook, twitter and make sure many members join in it. and lastly do not just follow one bounty only. follow more bounty to get more results as well.

Of course read all information about the project you want to join. Check their roadmaps,whitepaper and project manager. It is important that project manager have good reputation and also include their members. If still in doubt ask friends and relatives for more advise.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 03, 2018, 03:01:20 PM
Usually reading white paper is a good way to analyze ico. Sometimes checking team members can help.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 02:51:33 PM
I enjoy to use the Icobench website to find a good projects with high ratings and bounty programs. It is really interesting platform, its experts are really professionals.
Activity: 272
August 03, 2018, 02:47:43 PM
Good bounty you said. You have to ensure you do not stop at searching for any campaign that is out. Look at the team, equally, the bounty manager. Search for the manager's record in token distribution and management. Then, the idea of carrying out an extensive research on the campaign to join. What is on offer to any campaign you're joining. Some reward hardworking and some are peanuts for a hard work done. One needs to be careful here. In the same vein, the project's softcap and hardcap targets need to be looked at, how realistic and fast could determine a good bounty too.
Activity: 618
August 03, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
I'm looking for new bounty here on the forum. I check how many people are involved in the bounty, how many tokens are allocated, and also draw attention to the activity in the telegram groups.
I think not only that it has to be done, but it needs further examination on the clarity of the project. Determining whether or not a bounty program is good is difficult, but with a complete examination will certainly find a bright spot.
Every Bounty Campaign can be found on bitcointalk.org, you have to create yourself an account there and you can start searching for bounties. But it's not as easy as it sounds. You will have to look in hidden links to find the best bounty campaigns. If you search for it in google you might be lucky to find something, but those might already be over. Just go to bitcointalk and it's full of bounties. I'm sure you will find something interesting.
Activity: 221
August 02, 2018, 09:27:15 PM
I'm looking for new bounty here on the forum. I check how many people are involved in the bounty, how many tokens are allocated, and also draw attention to the activity in the telegram groups.
I think not only that it has to be done, but it needs further examination on the clarity of the project. Determining whether or not a bounty program is good is difficult, but with a complete examination will certainly find a bright spot.
Activity: 46
August 02, 2018, 09:20:51 PM
I have another way to deal with the abundance choice. I am doing some brisk research on the venture. On the off chance that I like it and see a decent group, token financial matters for bounties pool and a decent publicity, simply after that I can take a choice to get in or not, on the grounds that I should take a shot at it for a few months. Try not to dawdle on a feeble venture, save your chance.
Activity: 277
August 02, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
If I think I see finding a good gift campaign is
I see his bounty manager after that we see the distribution of coins that have trust and can be reliably reliable see the main purpose of the project, whether it is unique and may be useful to everyone in the world or not

And maybe we should research and do not be too lazy to investigate the project so we avoid the scam projects and losses in the future in the future

Therefore if you look at the crypto market, exchange, trading platform, it integrates widely used in the world. all these will give you a nicer gift campaign. so check it out yourself and find a partner who is luring you up for a better prize
Activity: 50
August 02, 2018, 02:15:40 PM
It needs some research to find good bounties. For me I check telegram group , bounty website and of course bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 198
August 02, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
You can find  Bounties from Bitcointalk forums. But first, you have to find a good trusted bounty manager with a good history of bounties. and when you are participating in a bounty please do a research about the project. and look into bounty allocation. Participate if worth it. beware of scam bounties.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 02, 2018, 01:58:59 PM
Do your research first and gather information about the bounty, its managers, supporters etc. The discovered info and details will help you to decide on bounty.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
August 02, 2018, 01:57:55 PM
How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.
I think you can check in the coinschedule because in their site you can check ico very easily and gold medal that's mean it legit ico and im sure it will be a succes ico, after you check their site you can go to btalk forum and find if that ico (which you have selected) organize bounty or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 01:52:56 PM
Finding a good and genuine bounty may be difficult to notice that's why it's important to take note of some important things.  I look out for mostly the bounty managers,  the team members,  their white paper and experts.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
I have a favorite managers-projects which I take with great confidence . Or consider new projects, but here is important careful analysis, to reduce risk losses time in empty
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
mostly I'm looking for information on the forum and also on some sources, as there are people who lead tables with interesting bounty companies, sometimes my friends tell me good companies
Pages:
Jump to: