Pages:
Author

Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign? - page 13. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 19, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.
hello my friend
I see the role of manager to determine the quality of bounty, i made a list of managers
1.irfan_pak10
2.AmaZix
3.needmoney
4.Aerys2
5.yahoo62278
6.Sylon
7.deadley
8.Sergei.Gerasimenko
9.Wapinter
10.Hotachy
11.hua_hui
12.PESTLE
13.SANDRA EVANS

I am going to tell him that Some times good Bounty Campaign Depend on Good Manager.
There is the list "chandrarahmadewa" - Says already.
Personaly I like yahoo, sylon, deadly, needmoney, wapinter of bounty manager, maximum campaign success and they are not scam. Most trusted Bounty manager int this forum.

Otherwise you can find good bounty by checking their website, roadmap, whitepaper, investor etc.
Because people interested for investing a good project. Good project = Good bounty
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
you need to work hard on this matter, slowly you can understand what is beneficial and what is not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
May 19, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Thanks in advance.

I have a Detailed guide for newbies and also for all bounty hunters to find a good bounty campaign, but my Thread is written in a different language you can use google translate if you want this guide, maybe I will translate this guide myself  if I have the time, here is the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-guide-ko-para-sa-mga-newbies-3718913 anyway, just a short tips, always do your own research, make sure the team behind the project is legit and find a good bounty manager.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 19, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
i find a good bounty campaign by looking at the bounty manager and whitepaper from ICO.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
there is no certain answer of this question, most of the time its depend on experience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
May 19, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
Finding a bounty a not a difficult task,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1951646704
Check this spreadsheet regularly in this spreadsheet each and every manager bounty is listed. All bounty managers are trusted and they will not take any fake project for bounty promotion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Thanks in advance.

To be frank there is no right answer for this one and no one can say surely which bounty is good and which one is bad until you get into it and then finally end with the results! If they turn out to be legit one until the last step then you are good to go otherwise just leave it and mov one! Thats the way you work with the bounties.

Just to have more successful approach toward the bounties you must enrol yourself into number of projects at the same time (e.g., twitter, Facebook, youtube, article, translation etc). To get started you can choose the best managers over here who has listed the campaign.
Activity: 90
May 19, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
you have to find this within every hour.
Activity: 167
May 19, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
Until now, I do not know any good bounty. I just follow the bounty that I already know the manager. or in other words, I am more often accepted by them. both in sign and in sosmed and articles.
Activity: 102
May 19, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
if we become active and at the same time conscious it would be helpful for us.
Activity: 77
May 19, 2018, 02:00:26 PM
if you search for it you will get it, simple.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 19, 2018, 01:54:44 PM
finding good bounty campaign depends on your experience which in turn depend on how long you have been in bitcointalk. from my experience here I choose bounty base on the some factors firstly, the campaign manager must have good reputation concerning previous campaign handled. secondly I check the amount allocated for the bounty program and try to calculate how much I can earn from the campaign. thirdly I check how successful it is likely for the ICO to reach hardcap. this depend on the popularity and the problem the project intend to solve.
I adhere to similar principles. I think the experience in this matter plays a big role, at least it can help you to choose a worthy project.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
May 19, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Thanks in advance.
You can use the theme I wrote yesterday!
Here is the link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-portals-for-searching-bounty-3941838
There I described the platforms that I use to search for campaigns.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
May 19, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
There are a lot of sites with lists and schedules bounty. But I use a paid subscription to the bounty table. In it I find almost all of the promising bounty.
you have not answer the question. How do you know the bounty will be promising. there are many site that list bounty campaign the way so many site list ICO but they are not being review to know How likely they will be at the end of the day. however there are some bounty hosting site like bountyhive that select bounty for their hunters. currently many of the bounty being listed are successful. but there are some bounty campaign manager that does not analyze ICO before accepting to campaign for them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
By checking whether the star rating is full or not, take a look at these various sites
https://www.coinschedule.com
https://tokenmarket.net
ico review
coinGecko
ask in bitcointalk forums and in groups if you have them.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
May 19, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
finding good bounty campaign depends on your experience which in turn depend on how long you have been in bitcointalk. from my experience here I choose bounty base on the some factors firstly, the campaign manager must have good reputation concerning previous campaign handled. secondly I check the amount allocated for the bounty program and try to calculate how much I can earn from the campaign. thirdly I check how successful it is likely for the ICO to reach hardcap. this depend on the popularity and the problem the project intend to solve.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
May 19, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Thanks in advance.

Recent days we are seeing huge number of bounty hunters in the forum asking the same question. Please use the search bar available on the top right of the forum. Mostly here bounty campaigns are chosen by checking who is the campaign manager and by checking the white paper content.
If you do not find the campaign is more trust one then please avoid those kind of bounty campaign.

Then if you see the crypto market, exchanges, trading platforms, integrating in widely used in the world. These all will give the good bounty campaigns to you. So check by own and find it mate.

I'd say a good rule of thumb is to check how strict they are with their rules - if they aren't planning on paying out as promised they won't care about the quality of the posts either, and if they are actually planning to pay out they for sure want something back - nobody is gifting money to others just like that.

And of course their whitepaper/website/roadmap should look clean and professional
Activity: 76
May 19, 2018, 12:56:41 PM
I see a good bounty from a trusted bounty manager and a good team of bounty and a good whitepaper. usually it is a nice bounty.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
There are a lot of sites with lists and schedules bounty. But I use a paid subscription to the bounty table. In it I find almost all of the promising bounty.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
May 19, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
You should have your own pick on what a good bounty is.

Its your own preference to tell if a bounty is good base on what you believe, like if the campaign manager of that bounty is well known it must be a good one.
1.   Inspect the project properly: Don't participate in every Bounty you find you should look into it and check if it's worth to take part in it. It is better to make a few good ones than hundreds of bad ones. Remember always quality better than quantity.
2.   Find a particular type of bounties: At Bounty campaigns, there are always different categories and there will always be one that is ideal for you. E.g. Signature campaigns or translation campaigns.
3.   A way of identifying the scams is if you take a look at the team of the project. If it is a scam, you probably won't find much information about the founders.
Pages:
Jump to: