Pages:
Author

Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign? - page 9. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
I try first of all to pay attention to the active discussion of the campaign, because if the campaign is worthwhile, then it will be popular...
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

You need to analyze the project, see the ratings, the team, understand the idea of ​​the project and if all this inspires confidence - work! In general, I try to participate only in Blockchain projects.
Activity: 84
June 01, 2018, 04:14:36 AM
I recommend looking at the rating "Ico bench". Also pay attention to the status of the project manager. Do not forget to look at the bounty in which more people join. Follow the subscription campaigns on the forum as they are selected more carefully. Study the team and the white paper of the project. Good luck with your choice. Take the number.
Activity: 149
June 01, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
I am look for the rating on Icobench and who is the user create a topic, if you are the hero member, will be  high trust.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 04:01:06 AM
I think this is entirely a chance, I think it is not right to participate in the award campaigns that many people participate in.
Activity: 171
June 01, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
pinkman12345 is a person who gives me great faith, a devoted and thoughtful person. You can view the topics created by him at the link :
 https: // bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=288496
Activity: 154
How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

For me how to get a good project is to see who the project manager is, how his reputation, if you often search and often follow the development, then by itself you will know who the manager is good and can be trusted, I was also confused about this, but as time goes by and always follow and search, I'll know with my own good bounty manager and definitely will bring the project to success.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I can get a good prize campaign seen from the prize manager first ..
and also see what percentage of gift accumulations are distributed ..
besides we see the progress of the project later how ..
because all must need confidence to follow the gift of ..
Activity: 462
There are a number of aspects that need to be addressed before deciding to spend your own time on performing bounty tasks. In other words, the proposed project must go through your "face-control" to assess the financial attractiveness. In fact, you need to understand how much money you can ultimately be able to collect a particular project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I would rather join a token sale project, because only a great achievement can make the project successful, besides bounty has a great allocation as well
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Thanks in advance.

Actually if you want to join bounty by just looking at who the manager is quite different if you want to join token sale needs to learn more about the project, My suggestion is a good manager Artezy (Indonesia have), Sylon, Colorcresk, Deadly etc, but did not rule out bounty without manager can be successful.
Activity: 232
Yeah, I agree with you @athiftammam2018. If the manager of the bounty is a trusted member of the forum, there will be some interest looking into the project. And that will lead to making further research into the project.
I do check at times on google search for ongoing ICOs, and make review on them.
Managers are also people and are not immune from mistakes! Easier to conduct your own painstaking analysis. And yes, of course, as someone wrote above, investors are also directed to the right side. So you need to keep track of their activities)
Activity: 625
Yeah, I agree with you @athiftammam2018. If the manager of the bounty is a trusted member of the forum, there will be some interest looking into the project. And that will lead to making further research into the project.
I do check at times on google search for ongoing ICOs, and make review on them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Thanks in advance.

Already many communities and platform providers of quality projects and easier also if we follow the project on the platform, indeed we all must be very difficult to choose which projects are good with the many projects that are always popping up and the average also offers a good concept, so keep we see the team that is on the project to be more convinced its my opinion.
Activity: 23
If in my opinion.
The team managing the project is experienced or not and judging from the amount of bounty allocation also because it has an effect on income.
Finally make your own analysis of whether the project is potentially or not.
And do not forget to read the whitepaper of the desired project to join the campaign.
Activity: 151
we should look at the profile of the company as well as the potential and reliable ICO. and see what percentage of funds collected in the target.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
In the german part of the forum there is an pretty nice section for bounty campaigns. Bountyhive is a option aswell to find a new bounty for you, you can look in the internet aswell for new campaigns but i did not do this yet Grin
Activity: 294

Thanks in advance.

If only to find bounty, I prefer factor factor below to determine whether good or not: Ranking of the Website (at least below 300 thousand). Number of telegram members and how active the group is. Their team, whether credible (trusted) or not, (can be seen whether they have a linkedin account, and have a connection). Their number of ICO Targets, the more the better.
Activity: 123
I think, mostly all bounty campaigns are good, and the percentage of good bounty campaigns are almost 80% total. But sometimes, there are bounty campaigns turns into scam at the nearly end of the campaign or even at the end on the campaign period. But we must accept the fact that sometimes there are bounty campaigns that performing scam, if we are one of those people who joins on that scam bounty projects, lets move on and leave that problem to the cryptocurrency management on what legal actions do against those scammers.
Activity: 83
A good bounty campaign is sure to have a good bounty manager, and I've been using this method to join this year, and it's a very effective way to see it for the time being.
Pages:
Jump to: