Pages:
Author

Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign? - page 6. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
As for me,  finding a good bounty campaign is very hard,  sometimes even though from the very start it is a good project and bounty manager is also good then it turns out a scam. So now I joined bounty from respectable bounty manager only that I already joined that gives my earned tokens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
For determine choices bounty is knowing the bounty manager is first important thing. Information can be from your friend or in the forum like telegram. The reputable bounty manager most likely good bounty I think.
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
I take part in the abundance of just those undertakings that I like and in which I will contribute. I don't take an interest in an abundance venture which I don't care for regardless of whether they offer liberal prizes
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 03, 2018, 06:33:43 PM
On this forum the best ways to find bounties which has made me succeeded is the people who run the bounties. I only choose bounties which is managed by reputable people on this platform.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 06:30:32 PM
Finding a good campaign in my own way I try to read more about their whitepaper and also make my own research about the team so that I can avoid any scam projects.
Activity: 189
August 03, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
First, I see the bounty manager. If the bounty manager have a good history when handling the project, i think it's ok. After that, see the team of the coin / project. Then, look the whitepaper / roadmap of the coin. Why go directly to the whitepaper? Because, if u carelessly choose a bounty, ur time is vain.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 03, 2018, 06:14:05 PM
My initial step to doing this is to find as much information as possible about the project, from bitcointalk forums, rating sites (ico bench or icodrops), and telegram groups. This is all just to minimize scam projects, because some projects that I take for granted, are very promising in the future.

I am also looking for information wherever I can find it, but I don't have much faith in rating sites. I believe that the bounty manager is more important and I care a lot more for it than the ratings that sometimes are sold for fee.
Activity: 132
August 03, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
This is always a very difficult task. It's easier for me, because I only participate in the company of signatures. I'm just looking for a project where most of the percentages are allocated on the signature. Well, the rating of the project should be good
Activity: 118
August 03, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
To find and know a good bounties I think the only and better way is to read their white paper and to study critically to avoid scammed
Activity: 134
August 03, 2018, 06:02:56 PM
I have many sources where i pick my bounties. I follow good and active  Bounty managers such as Cryptomaze, g0blin, Bounty guru etc.  I try to stick at a place to avoid Scam. After i picked always I study the desired project before participation.
Activity: 102
August 03, 2018, 05:49:52 PM
How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

Actually it is very hard to find a good bounty nowadays. More of bounties are good for the beginning at the end they say it's a scam. But for my own perspective when i chose i pick a bounty wherein the BM before had successfully bring their bounty campaigns and continuing their bounty as a phase 2.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:46:27 PM
First look at the team and the manager who will run this project , then read the white paper what is their mission and vision , if you don't know the project then you need to find people who will help you to know this project .
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
August 03, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
I'm looking for a company with an interesting idea, and good public support. I read white paper, I see the presence of a smart contract. Then decide how to proceed on.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 03, 2018, 05:31:57 PM
There are few managers with good track record of good and reliable bounty management such as Yahoo62278, amazix, colorlessk of Bountyhive and the likes are best follow for good and paying bounty campaigns
that's right, those well known managers are only accepting good campaigns, they are indeed the best managers and they study about the project first before they accept the campaign.
Activity: 184
August 03, 2018, 04:57:32 PM
There are few managers with good track record of good and reliable bounty management such as Yahoo62278, amazix, colorlessk of Bountyhive and the likes are best follow for good and paying bounty campaigns
copper member
Activity: 210
August 03, 2018, 04:33:54 PM
There are many ways to find a good bounty. I allowance experience and that is, choose good bounty to manage like btcltcdigger, amazix, arteezy, wapinter etc. I think they are all good manager in the bounty. Research not quite that ICO in google, Research roughly ICO Project at the forefront Join Bounty, Join their telegram channel, ask each and every one, Good ICO have a to your liking website, Clear Whitepaper, Clear Roadmap, Have a Good Team in Social Media, Telegram, some handy approximately their publicity.
Activity: 336
Metahash
August 03, 2018, 04:06:36 PM
Nowadays there are no good bounty campaign because if the campaign is good there are lots of participate. And bounty incomes is very very low
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
August 03, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
Choosing a good bounty program means choosing a good project. Good projects show in their team, roadmap, community. You can also join the bounty when their project has sold a soft cap.

First thing I normally look at the bounty campaign is the bounty manager as there are some really genuine and trustworthy campaign managers like Huahui who choose the right project and distribution of token is on time , other things we need to consider is the white paper, development team, partners and the product or services.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
August 03, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
My initial step to doing this is to find as much information as possible about the project, from bitcointalk forums, rating sites (ico bench or icodrops), and telegram groups. This is all just to minimize scam projects, because some projects that I take for granted, are very promising in the future.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
August 03, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

First I am looking into the profile of a bounty manager if hes is in a higher rank and has a reputation of a good bounty manager then I will.look into his campaigns and chose the ICO project which I think is a good one like reading tbe white paper and doing a research.
Pages:
Jump to: