Pages:
Author

Topic: HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer - High Hashrate, API, all GPUs supported! - page 17. (Read 13352 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Possible Linux version ?
Activity: 325
Merit: 2
@just_a_miner

Are you able to make the "overall speed" messaging appear more frequently?

It's done, check new version.
New version has been released! See details in the 1st message of this topic.

У мeня тaкaя пpoблeмa((((
https://ibb.co/dR8L1S

Doesn't look that you are using my fork, try new version and feedback.

Activity: 32
У мeня тaкaя пpoблeмa((((
https://ibb.co/dR8L1S

Try param   -i 17.2,17.2,7  must help
Activity: 2
Activity: 5
Confirmed the -d parameter works correctly now above 10 GPU's. I am dual mining with 12 now.

Justaminer, before I start playing with the new higher intensity program- can I ask what you are OC'ing your 1070's at with the new program, and getting stable results to get a starting benchmark?

can some one tell how too dual mine ?
How will you improve it if you don't have access to the code?

The same way I was doing it for more than a month now.

@just_a_miner

Man, you've obviously got some skills if you are reverse engineering this and making changing to it.

Instead, why don't you grab the ccminer source code, and improve the neoscrypt algorithm there?  Then you have your own fork to do whatever you want with it, using actual code, instead of RE.

Time will come for that too.

yup i noticed hashrate was going down a bit and besides it's still hashing less then alexis ccminer ... about 60kh/s for 8 P106-100 cards Sad and it crashes when you try to open API on edge

Can you provide more details? How exactly do you "open API on edge", I think Edge is MS browser?
Activity: 19
Does this fix the deteriorating hashrate issue found with the regular HSR miner?

yup i noticed hashrate was going down a bit and besides it's still hashing less then alexis ccminer ... about 60kh/s for 8 P106-100 cards Sad and it crashes when you try to open API on edge
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Good news and bad news...

Somewhat recent excavator build benches 10% more on 1080/1080ti. I'm getting 2.2MH/s vs 2.02MH/s all things the same.

Most recent excavator gets pretty close on 1070/1060/1050ti but not quite there yet. Buggy and unstable compared to this HSRMiner fork.

Keeping all non-1080 rigs on it for now.

EDIT: sent some 0.006btc Smiley
Did you get 2.2Mh/s with PL 100% and overclocking?
Activity: 80
Good news and bad news...

Somewhat recent excavator build benches 10% more on 1080/1080ti. I'm getting 2.2MH/s vs 2.02MH/s all things the same.

Most recent excavator gets pretty close on 1070/1060/1050ti but not quite there yet. Buggy and unstable compared to this HSRMiner fork.

Keeping all non-1080 rigs on it for now.

I have the same experience. Excavator is faster on my 1080ti then HSRminer fork but slower on my 1050ti.
Activity: 30
i would like to donate some of my hashing power to you also, no possible way for you to add a pool as a optional donate feature?

Thanks, of course everything is possible, but it will require time to code it. How exactly this should work, for example you specify --donate 5, what should miner do?

would be nice if 1 = 1 minute every hour or 24 hours (up to you on that) that way i can throw some hashes your way.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
@just_a_miner

Man, you've obviously got some skills if you are reverse engineering this and making changing to it.

Instead, why don't you grab the ccminer source code, and improve the neoscrypt algorithm there?  Then you have your own fork to do whatever you want with it, using actual code, instead of RE.

Here's my perspective on it, which may be very different from OP.

An attempt of improving already successful crypto algorithm implementation performance is very difficult task. In fact, it is so difficult that only a few people can do it successfully even when source code is widely open and has been around for awhile. Programming and optimizing with CUDA is not trivial and while one may get lucky and spot a bug or two that can be easily optimized, generally it takes exceedingly more time and effort the further you want to push it beyond a simple shortcut.

Another approach is to focus on improving the usability of the code, which is what OP is pursuing. This is also respectable and quite okay as long as the original HSRminer dev is not around.

If BTC is indeed going to rebound I will revisit this crazy idea of getting myself into coding miners. Дaвнeнькo нe бpaл я в pyки шaшeк! Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
i would like to donate some of my hashing power to you also, no possible way for you to add a pool as a optional donate feature?

Thanks, of course everything is possible, but it will require time to code it. How exactly this should work, for example you specify --donate 5, what should miner do?

I think GeForce1 just wanted to point his miner at your stratum/wallet for a day as a form of donation. Same idea crossed my mind as I was sending btc and had to pay 10% transaction cost...

-scsi
Activity: 52
@just_a_miner

Activity: 213
Merit: 3
How will you improve it if you don't have access to the code?

Activity: 30
bad news...

Come on, SCSI2, I thought you gonna say that bitcoin is dead again or something like that  Grin

On a serious note, of course you should use what is best for you.
When people ask what miner they should use I always repeat - just test all the miners yourself and choose what is best for you, because there are many different hardware configurations, some of them may perform better with one miner and some with other. Hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork is very solid competitor for any neoscrypt miner out there, and I will improve it, so everybody should atleast give it a try.

Thanks man, appreciate it  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: