Pages:
Author

Topic: HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer - High Hashrate, API, all GPUs supported! - page 20. (Read 13352 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 2
@just_a_miner

Are you able to make the "overall speed" messaging appear more frequently?

Probably yes, I will see what can be done.

Maybe its card specific, as your tests are with 1070 and mine with 1080ti.

It's very strange because users report ~1.9 mh/s hashrate for one 1080ti (and 17.05 mh/s for a rig with 9 cards), so with 2 cards you should get about 3.8 mh/s and not 3.55 or even 3.4.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
@just_a_miner

Are you able to make the "overall speed" messaging appear more frequently?
Activity: 529
Merit: 29
hp gives about 5-8 h/s more per card for me on my 1060's. Same settings I always use, but not at home to see what power consumption looks like on the kill-a-watt, but CPU did jump to 20% usage.

not much, you can just use normal version then to reduce load on gpus as hashrate remains almost same.

Ty dev, works well and nice for a change without dev fee. Thanks for being honest  Cheesy

Thanks man, hope you like it, feedback any issues.

Nicehash Excavator is faster than this:

3.55 MH/s vs 3.40 MH/s with 2x1080Ti.

Wasn't able to get higher hashrates with Excavator, added benchmark result to 1st msg of the topic. Default settings gave me 1241 kh/s. When I manually run Excavator with Cuda 9.1 it gives more, about 1276 kh/s but still doesn't reach Hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork hashrate.

Maybe its card specific, as your tests are with 1070 and mine with 1080ti.
hp gives about 5-8 h/s more per card for me on my 1060's. Same settings I always use, but not at home to see what power consumption looks like on the kill-a-watt, but CPU did jump to 20% usage.

not much, you can just use normal version then to reduce load on gpus as hashrate remains almost same.

Ty dev, works well and nice for a change without dev fee. Thanks for being honest  Cheesy

Thanks man, hope you like it, feedback any issues.

Wasn't able to get higher hashrates with Excavator, added benchmark result to 1st msg of the topic. Default settings gave me 1241 kh/s. When I manually run Excavator with Cuda 9.1 it gives more, about 1276 kh/s but still doesn't reach Hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork hashrate.
Activity: 529
Merit: 29

Activity: 7
Activity: 70
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Gotta agree. Moved from KlausT to this miner and I had an nice increase. I went from a total of 27.9 average to 29.1 MH/s
not bad
Try to push it a bit moar! Cheesy
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
What can we get on gtx 1080 ti witthis miner?
7*gtx 1070:
Klaus 7100
This 6800
no reason to use for me at all.

Of course, you can use any miner you want, but maybe you are doing something wrong, I've done several tests with single MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X pl 90%/+100core/+400mem:

Default compare:

Ccminer Klaust 8.20  Cuda 9.1 with default settings - 1276 kh/s

Hsrminer_Neoscrypt_Fork with default settings, normal process priority version - 1322 kh/s

Tweaked/high-process-priority compare:

Ccminer Klaust 8.20  Cuda 9.1 with high process priority and intensity set to 17 - 1320 kh/s

Hsrminer_Neoscrypt_Fork high process priority version - 1365 kh/s

As you can see my fork is faster by about ~ 50 kh/s, it's not that much but if you have rig with lets say 12 cards, you will get 600+ kh/s increase in total hash power. And I'm sure, I can overlock MSI GTX Gaming X 1070 to get 1400+ kh/s, just don't have time for such fine-tuning and really don't want push that nice card to the limits. With settings mentioned above it works fine and stable.

my PL 75%
perfect!  works great on both my rigs nice little hashrate boost too!

Good to hear, enjoy!  Smiley
Activity: 17

How do I configure Awesome Miner with your HSR fork to run with "high process priority version"

What settings do I need to change?  Right now I am just running default I guess. (only applied OC settings to GPU)

Thanks!

Just download high process priority version https://github.com/justaminer/hsrm-fork/raw/master/hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork_hp.zip.

File name is "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork_hp.exe", I think you can point Awesome miner to use it instead of usual "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe"

Or you can exit from Awesome Miner, delete old "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe" and rename high priority version "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork_hp.exe" you've just downloaded to "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe". Run Awesome Miner and see result - you can see if you are running high priority version - it will show red message under logo.

perfect!  works great on both my rigs nice little hashrate boost too!
will try this miner, which pool do u use?

There are many. I usually use zpool.ca, sometimes ahashpool.com or nicehash neoscrypt server - neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com
If you want to mine some specific neoscrypt coin there is altminer.net for example.

How do I configure Awesome Miner with your HSR fork to run with "high process priority version"

What settings do I need to change?  Right now I am just running default I guess. (only applied OC settings to GPU)

Thanks!

Just download high process priority version https://github.com/justaminer/hsrm-fork/raw/master/hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork_hp.zip.

File name is "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork_hp.exe", I think you can point Awesome miner to use it instead of usual "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe"

Or you can exit from Awesome Miner, delete old "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe" and rename high priority version "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork_hp.exe" you've just downloaded to "hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe". Run Awesome Miner and see result - you can see if you are running high priority version - it will show red message under logo.
Activity: 17

Ccminer Klaust 8.20  Cuda 9.1 with high process priority and intensity set to 17 - 1320 kh/s

[/quote]

Thanks!
7*gtx 1070:
Klaus 7100
This 6800

Of course, you can use any miner you want, but maybe you are doing something wrong, I've done several tests with single MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X pl 90%/+100core/+400mem:

Default compare:

Ccminer Klaust 8.20  Cuda 9.1 with default settings - 1276 kh/s

Hsrminer_Neoscrypt_Fork with default settings, normal process priority version - 1322 kh/s

As you can see my fork is faster by about ~ 50 kh/s, it's not that much but if you have rig with lets say 12 cards, you will get 600+ kh/s increase in total hash power. And I'm sure, I can overlock MSI GTX Gaming X 1070 to get 1400+ kh/s, just don't have time for such fine-tuning and really don't want push that nice card to the limits. With settings mentioned above it works fine and stable.

Activity: 36
7*gtx 1070:
Klaus 7100
This 6800
LOL
6x1070 doing 7800 h/s and 95% PL with this miner.
KlausT sucks from Alexis and this one ))
Flipping awesome. I'd love to donate some hashing power to you sir, is there a -Donate option? im happy to give 5-10 minutes of my time.

One issue i was having with HSR was this: https://gyazo.com/5e95843454c5f855a4074b301b9dc962

its a very frustrating issue where it immediately underclocks my memory from 5001mhz down to 4500mhz.

Any solution your end would be massive to me.

Thanks man, right now I don't have time to implement such feature, if you want to support me you can donate to btc or ltc addresses in the 1st msg of the topic.

As for what you were asking, seems like Dragonmike has already saved the day Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Flipping awesome. I'd love to donate some hashing power to you sir, is there a -Donate option? im happy to give 5-10 minutes of my time.

One issue i was having with HSR was this: https://gyazo.com/5e95843454c5f855a4074b301b9dc962

its a very frustrating issue where it immediately underclocks my memory from 5001mhz down to 4500mhz.

Get nvidiaprofileinspector and set "Force P2 state" to off.

You're welcome.
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
7*gtx 1070:
Klaus 7100
This 6800
Activity: 30

Pages:
Jump to: